Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
INDONESIA 2006 IFMAR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 1/8th buggy offroad august 28th-3rd September >

INDONESIA 2006 IFMAR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 1/8th buggy offroad august 28th-3rd September

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

INDONESIA 2006 IFMAR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 1/8th buggy offroad august 28th-3rd September

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Tech Addict

yea sure was , finished my HSC ages ago at the start of ths month, where did you get that silly thought from heh , anyone from the (off road) community thinking of going as a spectator or pit man or driver?

Finchy : Rinky I thought you been quiet because you've been out dominating the race tracks.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:46 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Shut up Rinkberg you fkn moron. No one is going with you to the worlds because your not even going. Once again no one cares about what unreal car you are going to get next year. Maybe you could email mugen and tell them to make a 235mm ofroad buggy, they may care. Go away.
Old 11-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Tech Addict

mate get a new hobby ok, sick of you finding any excuse to abuse people, see the title,why do you think theres information regarding that event? to inform people who are or may be interested in participating in the event thats the point of the thread and so that people can post any questions or other info that might come handy for those who seek it and add their opinion, dont start these stupid convo's because this is a R/C forum not a place to put others down ok, and dont judge some one if you dont know one thing about them, you just sound like loser that has nothing else to do, reminds me of some one that i had to put up with at school. as you would have read in the comments, soc123_au said
Have you gotten a 235mm yet? The Porsche Cup is comming to Sydney.
and my reply was
well the car hasnt arrived at the shops yet so i dont have the car, still in customs , i will be at LRRCC soon as i get all my gear together.
refering to the buggy.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:54 AM
Tech Master

guys,

this topic getting interesting now

i will be attending the pre-world and world champ as well

Old 11-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Tech Addict

hehe, but with the wrong comments that arent relevant.