Like Tree13Likes

KNOX Offroad Vic

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 01:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Fuhrer
Nice call on that reiteration TT!

I really think you should borrow JGC's XXX though.

Who will be the 1st to pull 13 laps?????!!!!!

Anyone pulling over 28 second laps will be banned from competing.
Horhorhoorhorhoorhor.... Whats that champ, race 4wd stock???
Old 09-13-2007, 01:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

TT, I think you should Champ, it's going to be a sad hackfest without you, Hooorhoorhoorhooorhor

The 2wd is getting a Numan spec 19T, see If I can go the magic 13 in 2wd as well!
Old 09-13-2007, 01:34 AM
Tech Elite

My 2wd will have its new 12x2 Reedy motor in and the XX4 will be listed for sale tonight............. No-more 4wd until I decide on what my new 4wd will be...................................
Old 09-13-2007, 01:38 AM
Tech Elite

TT,

This Guy I know is selling a fast BJ4 W-E in late October, he mentioned he wanted over $28.00 for it......
Old 09-13-2007, 01:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by The Fuhrer
TT,

This Guy I know is selling a fast BJ4 W-E in late October, he mentioned he wanted over $28.00 for it......
I think we might have to re-negotiate fuel expenses in the transport service if these outlandish prices are going to be made public knowledge!
Old 09-13-2007, 02:02 AM
Tech Elite

TT, fuel is rather expensive, so is beer, I think we knocked over a dozen after Keilor last week!!!

Outlandish, now that's not a word that would describe any part of my dealings/associations
Old 09-13-2007, 04:04 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Ant I just a look at the Knox website, awesome job there mate....
I have 1 simple question? Is there any reason why HAMPTON PARK TOYS AND HOBBIES isnt listed as a local shop? Personally Geoff [aka jumpin Geoff] at HAMPTON PARK TOYS AND HOBBIES does great wonders for the club and the sport with his enthusiastic support at both the track and at HAMPTON PARK TOYS AND HOBBIES, he is always keen to help new comers out with his years of racing experience, the customer service at HAMPTON PARK TOYS AND HOBBIES is second to none, with all vehicles serviced and repaired whether it be a gas or electric car, helicopter or plane. Look I'll get Geoff to give you a card for HAMPTON PARK TOYS AND HOBBIES and hopefully you can add his shop to our club site......

Cheers Mick.....[oh bugger thats my real name....]
Old 09-13-2007, 07:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by too twisted
Hey Ant I just a look at the Knox website, awesome job there mate....
I have 1 simple question? Is there any reason why HAMPTON PARK TOYS AND HOBBIES isnt listed as a local shop? Personally Geoff [aka jumpin Geoff] at HAMPTON PARK TOYS AND HOBBIES does great wonders for the club and the sport with his enthusiastic support at both the track and at HAMPTON PARK TOYS AND HOBBIES, he is always keen to help new comers out with his years of racing experience, the customer service at HAMPTON PARK TOYS AND HOBBIES is second to none, with all vehicles serviced and repaired whether it be a gas or electric car, helicopter or plane. Look I'll get Geoff to give you a card for HAMPTON PARK TOYS AND HOBBIES and hopefully you can add his shop to our club site......

Cheers Mick.....[oh bugger thats my real name....]
Real simple reason!!!! I don't have Jumpin Geoff's Details (hear that Geoff) ain't in the phonebook and I wanted to see if he could get me some gear but I don't know where the shop is.

I know Geoff does a lot for the club, so someone better remind me to get his details and I'll put him in the shops page.

Looking forward to sunday......... mondays headlines:

501X beats Homobodies. designers looking for answers.
Axis of evil quoted as saying "I'm going to Hotham"

BTW
Ashley Peeler has kindly offered to put his car on the market after the worlds. If you want to eat some humble pie (Willabong of course) you should buy it!!

He'll be back shortly.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

Hampton Park Toys and Hobbies, never heard of them........(03) 8787 8395.....

Early model kits and hobbies are a good bet as well, http://www.earlymodelkits.com.au/

Gotta love the LHS.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi Chumps
The 2 hour vintage is going to be a blast,so if your thinking of it ......DO IT.....it's going to be heaps of fun. There is just four teams now and we need more.Even if you have a old bomb at home,dust it of and use it.
There are a few good points here,it gets people to work as a team,some cars don't even last for the club racing time so 2 hours is going to be very interesting,the money goes towards the clubs transponder unit.

thanks guys timmey
Old 09-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Looking forward to the Enduro in November..........

Ant

I had better organise with you to get the car back........I have a few ideas I want to try for quick-change battery systems and the like.......will you be at Keilor next weekend?

Cheers

Shane
Old 09-15-2007, 06:08 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by timmey
Hi Chumps
The 2 hour vintage is going to be a blast,so if your thinking of it ......DO IT.....it's going to be heaps of fun. There is just four teams now and we need more.Even if you have a old bomb at home,dust it of and use it.
There are a few good points here,it gets people to work as a team,some cars don't even last for the club racing time so 2 hours is going to be very interesting,the money goes towards the clubs transponder unit.

thanks guys timmey
Nicely said timmey.

There are some more entries, namely Keith and Stephen Withington using one of my cars (likely my Tamiya MadCap)

Dean Collings peirce and Gino Marson will be running a gold pan RC10

I will likely be running thanks to offers of help on the organising side of things with a mate of mine from Queensland (Jason Tapp - Bormac to those who read the forum).

That leaves three spots left, pending the transponder system situation.

I'll update the site next week.

P.S. Shano: won't be at keilor next week-end, I have to go intersate for work for six days (and a boring week-end of "let me take you out to Dinner" by clients)

Will get the car to you soon after though.

Cheers
-a
Old 09-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ant

Smoozing up to clients takes priority , mate.......gotta earn the green stuff to spend on the cars , after all

I may be trekking over your neck of the woods for work in the next fortnight.......if I am I may give you a call and see what can be arranged.

Cheers

Shane

PS I won't be at Keilor next weekend racing anyways.......gotta date with a rugby team at Telstra Dome
Old 09-16-2007, 02:01 AM
Tech Master

Homobodies Humble Pie.......
Made with Sourdough........
Portion size: About enough to fill me up.............
I've eaten.

I'll soon be hungry for desert................
The sweet taste of Tamiya Sundae

Well done to Cheesy, Kovaks, Willabong and Bob.
Was a great days racing (even if I might as well have been running a Dick smith Special)

-a
Old 09-16-2007, 04:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

"Captains log,
date 16th
9month of
year 2 -0 -0 -7.

was cruising around the planet Knox in the
battleship Tamiya 501X, was cruising at wrap speed 8.

Was then engaged in combat and set upon by a horde of homos - two in the lightship D4, a kyosho battle cruiser class zx5, and a homo with a Blow job for a ship.

depending on my years of experience in my trusty reliable battleship 501X and my ever smooth skills as a captain at the wheel. I thought I was going to wipe the smiles of those faces of those homos and restore peace of this piece of space.

Engaged wrap speed 10 and try to pull away...but to no avail. NO! was left in the wake of the space dust of the homos..

little did I realise that my vice captain, Mr Sean Connery was pulling all stops to get more speed, but the engine was cooking, the C027 level was reaching new levels of blackness....last thing I heard was Mr Connery shouting, "No!, she can't do it anymore, she's gonna blow...do you care of a sausage sandwich?"

...blacked out...woke up with Space Warren Darren Hinch on the phone yelling
"Shame Shame shame."

end captains log.
ps. will sell 501X at next intergalactic flea market for a camel.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.