Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by the_barbarian
Peak-racing
Orion
Trinity

not in any order

high volts long run time

GP3700
I too had been lured into that state of mind a while back. As I later found out, their numbers are not comparible as both Scott and Greg have said, are non-standard methods of battery matching. They generally have their own way of doing things, along with Novak, Reedy and other BIG OS companies.

The big thing for me is that all these companies do not specifically deal with batteries as their primary part of their business. The other aspect that leads me away from them, is that when you think about it, the quality of battery that you could buy of these type from a retailer is basically guaranteed to be second-rate, as they save the more UBER packs for people like Hara, Surikarn, yada yada yada.

My choose to run Harris R/C cells and have done so for the past 9 months. Very happy with their cells and Scott prides himself on his service, which I really respect.

Buy safe, buy local, support Australia.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default Matchers

Hi all.
There are three matchers in Australia...
KM Racing concepts...In SA....
I use the same mathchers as every one else...buy from the company direct.
and DONT fiddle the numbers.....
and they are competative as to the rest...
Old 09-19-2005, 11:49 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by malaboo; 03-11-2006 at 06:57 AM.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Originally Posted by malaboo
Hi All I live in sunny QLD traveled all the way to Camba Race Tract (ACT)expecting to pick up batts off "my catts" for last summer nats and he let me down big time.
So bottom line there is only two I trust in Australia that have never let me down, that is HEI Fantom brand and Harris Batts as for Mr Feral I can't comment as I have not try them personaly but the ones I have seen are pretty dam good.
Mal.
Mal, Mal ,MAL
I NEVER, NEVER said that I was going to Camba..As i recall my words were "might"!.AND that the batteries "might" be ready, AND he never had any matched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Speak to your "mate" RARA about that.....
If he promises something and i dont know about it, well, what do you expect. and he gives a certain person ( not you ) a few ëxspensive packs to try and show...well what happened to them...
So I have severed ties with you people due to the fact that the times I have dealt with a certain number, not all of you guys, well, lets just say its not worth it......
And a certain person, took a computer and never returned the item. he said it was no good for what I wanted..so where is it.. he sent some items down...so where was it...still have the sent items...not my property,, but then havnt been paid either, so they are held in lew....until my payement is done..
And I do recall a certain person taking a "number of top qualiy" motors that were new..and no mention or payement for those!.
And promising other people things, that a nother person has said he promised...and saying that he said theyll be there when he said that he wasnt going and couldnt have them by then as they wernt ready because of freight/ matching AND wanted at cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well what do you exspect

AND the batteries that are being used in SA and WINNING are KM's....
The up & comming SA State Titles will be an eye opener for many of you racers...
mike