Wiki Posts
Search

Brisbane RC shopping?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Tech Regular

Default Brisbane RC shopping?

Hi guys,

I'm coming over to Brisbane on the 14 September for just over a week, I was wondering if there are any good RC stores about, I did a Google search and found a few but I run mostly Losi off road so a shop that sells that would be handy.

In the past in Ozzy I have dragged the wife all over town to find a hobby store that says they have all kinds of stuff online, only to walk in and walk straight out again. I'm sure you all know how well that went down

Also looking for a second had Losi 8 Truggy roller to convert to Electric, any condition considered as it will be rebuilt anyway.

Thanks guys.
Ross.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RossNZ
Hi guys,

I'm coming over to Brisbane on the 14 September for just over a week, I was wondering if there are any good RC stores about, I did a Google search and found a few but I run mostly Losi off road so a shop that sells that would be handy.

In the past in Ozzy I have dragged the wife all over town to find a hobby store that says they have all kinds of stuff online, only to walk in and walk straight out again. I'm sure you all know how well that went down

Also looking for a second had Losi 8 Truggy roller to convert to Electric, any condition considered as it will be rebuilt anyway.

Thanks guys.
Ross.
I cannot think of anyone who stocks Losi here in Briz, out of all the stores the best couple in no particular order are,

Trackside RC specializing in all scaled of on road and off road bashers has a huge store and lots of stock,

OzRC specializing mostly in bashers gear tiny store but packed with stock

MildtoWild Rc have not been there in a few years i think they specialize in large scale off road and off road in general.

They are all within 30 mins drive of each other, so check them all out if time permits.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

OzRC at Geebung are good, I have a Losi XXX SCT from there so they should have some stuff in.
Gerard sells alot of second hand/trade in stuff too so you might be in luck.
He has an ebay store you can contact him through
Old 08-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Tech Regular

Cool, sounds good, thanks guys.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Definately OZRC st Geebung. Got heaps of losi spares on the shelf. Got a couple of second hand EU rollers and just about anything else you may need.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Gerard and the guys at OzRC at Geebung for sure. And if they don't have what you're looking for on the shelf they usually part it off a car they have in stock.

Old 08-13-2013, 03:33 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks guys, will go there for sure.