Wiki Posts
Search

the corby sentence...

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default the corby sentence...

... the pic says it all...
Attached Thumbnails the corby sentence...-corby.jpg   the corby sentence...-schapellecorby_narrowweb__200x277-copy.jpg  

Last edited by Team-RTR; 05-31-2005 at 12:14 AM.
Old 05-30-2005, 05:24 AM
Tech Master

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Team-RTR
Yeah, it's a really piss poor attempt...
Old 05-30-2005, 05:25 AM
NR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default EEaaahh

Frig i feel sorry for the girl and really believe she is innocent but frig does that photo tell a world of differences.

I have a feeling its a fake and made.

NR
Old 05-30-2005, 05:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

TY NR u are probz the only person who will see the humour in it.
Old 05-30-2005, 05:27 AM
Tech Master

Dude seriously how the f*%K can you not tell if you have 4kg of hassish in your thin body board bag???? It would look like pillows in it! And she didnt notice the extra 4kg she was lugging?
Old 05-30-2005, 05:29 AM
NR
Tech Master

Default lol

TY NR u are probz the only person who will see the humour in it.
Huh i can see the humour in it too but as ty said its a pretty poor attempt lol.

I will give you another one.

Theres a sign on her beauty salon saying back in 20.

Again its sad. But i just thought the picture looked real.

Nothing wrong with humour.
Old 05-30-2005, 05:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

yeah thats right, theres nothing wrong with humour.. cmon ppl see the humour behind it, i spose at some point we all felt sorry for her but those pics are just too funny
Old 05-30-2005, 05:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default sheesh

good old cut and paste
Old 05-30-2005, 05:35 AM
NR
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TRAJ
Dude seriously how the f*%K can you not tell if you have 4kg of hassish in your thin body board bag???? It would look like pillows in it! And she didnt notice the extra 4kg she was lugging?
Lets try and keep this civil i believe she is innocent and so do 85% of the population however i can see your doubts here and there is things against her and theres things in her favour.

In Regards to the boogie board bag you dont know if it was thin or thick another point she had flippers in it so it would look like it had pillows in it anyway so she wouldnt of been able to tell in regards to the weight well you could be right its not exactly super heavy. Just think when you travel via plane somewhere say you take 3 or 4 bags how do you know she didnt pick up 3 bags then the boogie board bag it all would of felt heavy. just my thoughts.
Old 05-30-2005, 05:38 AM
Tech Master

I see your points i just think that a women would know if its heavier (4kg).. plus as for the bag having flippers sure would look alittle bigger but this looked like pillows shuved in it.

Why didnt her lawers have the bag tested for fingerprints? not very good lawers (if shes innocent)
Old 05-30-2005, 06:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thats right, 85% of the Australian population believes she was innocent. So ask yourself why then would the Indonesian court give her the guilty verdict?? Just to upset the aussies?? No, i dont think so!
Old 05-30-2005, 06:06 AM
NR
Tech Master

Default lol

Originally Posted by TRAJ
I see your points i just think that a women would know if its heavier (4kg).. plus as for the bag having flippers sure would look alittle bigger but this looked like pillows shuved in it.

Why didnt her lawers have the bag tested for fingerprints? not very good lawers (if shes innocent)
They tried that was there main fight however indionesians dont believe in finger prints and dont have that technology lol.

One thing i found very disturbing today is that amrozzi (Bali Bomber) Got 2 years for killing 200 people and this c#$t has the decency to sentance an australian girl for 20 years for supposedly bringing in grass where they cant even prove it.

That is the worst f#@!ing justice system in the world. And we give them 1 Billion and this is there thanks.
Old 05-30-2005, 06:32 AM
Tech Adept

Amrozzi (Bali Bomber) actually got the death sentance.
Abu Bakar Bashir got 2 years but was never convicted with direct involvment in the Bali bombing so its sort of irrelevant.
Old 05-30-2005, 06:42 AM
Tech Rookie

First of all, killer attempt on the pics. Second and I could be wrong on this but wasn't it her brother the one lugging the boogie board bag? As mentioned on 60 Minutes. She might of grabbed it off the conveyor belt but it was the brother that was carrying it out the time when she was asked where her luggage was by customs. Now she just got off the plane, quite excited I presume to start her holiday, rushing to get her luggage. Finds her bag, takes it off the conveyor and possibly in a rush to get to the hotel room. Brother helps grab her boogie board bag while she carries her other bags. In that time of excitement, I know I probably won't notice 4kgs. Third, I think it was more 92%. Again I could be wrong
Old 05-30-2005, 01:42 PM
Tech Master

FREE SCHAPELLE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.