Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 05:16 PM
Tech Elite

fair enough AMG Racer. anytime is a good time to talk about politics Rody
Old 05-31-2005, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by VenomWorldOrder
fair enough AMG Racer. anytime is a good time to talk about politics Rody
No problems man. I am a lawyer (not working as a lawyer right now tho )and just am interested in this stuff.

However keep getting your message out there, everything you are saying is spot on ESPECIALLY about the IR changes!!!

Last edited by AMGRacer; 05-31-2005 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

ALL IN ALL, there are much more important issues closer to home. Like the massive AWA agreements Howard wants all workers to agree to and the industrial relations reforms that he will push through after july 1st. basically our working rights will disappear. Ie; no holiday pay, jury duty pay, redundancy pay, overtime, weekend rates,fixed daily hrs, lunch breaks, boss has the right to fire you any time he likes without reason, reduced ability for union representation etc UNLESS YOUR BOSS AGREES TO GIVING YOU THESE CONDITIONS! If your boss doesn’t accept it. Tough tities! YOU DON'T GET THEM!

For example, Currently all university teachers and TAFE teachers have to agree to lower AWA conditions or the government won’t give the TAFES or UNI’s their funding… WHAT!!!!!
Wow Thomas, pick the guy who just started UNI.

Whats the RC, in RC-underground, stand for now.

Radical Commie

JK

Solidarity Bruvva

DC (CEPU member #36054676)
Old 05-31-2005, 10:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by OZDC
Wow Thomas, pick the guy who just started UNI.

Whats the RC, in RC-underground, stand for now.

Radical Commie

JK

Solidarity Bruvva

DC (CEPU member #36054676)
yeah i guess it does now nah, i've always been a lefty mate. since year 10 in high school! when your parents have lived through a right wing dictatorship that was supported by the USA, you can't help but being leftist!

ps: my sig should of given you this idea looooong ago ...well part of it anyway

PPS; DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND THE ANTI WORKPLACE REFORM RALLYS IN YOUR NEAREST CITY!
Old 05-31-2005, 10:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

ps: my sig should of given you this idea looooong ago ...well part of it anyway
It did, i was just waiting for you to get up on a soapbox so i could have a pot shot at ya

DC
Old 05-31-2005, 11:50 PM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=Rody]
Rody, it's the right time and place to talk about these thing at anytime. you shouldn't just avoid issues once they are presented to you as a pressing issue! avoidance doesn't solve it, and retreating into a "RC shell" won't do any good either. when was the last time you guys seriously considered issues like the ideas that are being thrown around now?

VWO, cut the crap mate! This aint a Uni tute or a lecture. I've done my time at Uni! As for hiding in our RC shell, you are clutching at straws. This is RCtech mate , a place designed for RC racers and enthusiasts to talk RC. Im not saying that your arguments are incorrect, as every individual is entitled to their opinions. I was just suggesting that there are perhaps better places to take this, for e.g. womensweekly.com.au, etc.
now this guy has sense.......claiming we are retreating away from issues because we dont need his political ramblings on a RCTECH forum.

i personally got into r/c to get away from work and other issues for just a little while, not to avoid them altogether, and i resent the fact that VWO assumes i/we do, or that we are just plain ignorant. f**k you.

we all have an opinion on corby, good discussion for the dinner table, not for a tech chat forum.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Tech Elite

Cool

[QUOTE=miks vones2]
Originally Posted by Rody

now this guy has sense.......claiming we are retreating away from issues because we dont need his political ramblings on a RCTECH forum.

i personally got into r/c to get away from work and other issues for just a little while, not to avoid them altogether, and i resent the fact that VWO assumes i/we do, or that we are just plain ignorant. f**k you.

we all have an opinion on corby, good discussion for the dinner table, not for a tech chat forum.
ok, so what should i do stay quiet because you say so?? NOW YOU'RE THE ONE DICTATING WHAT SHOULD BE DONE! you're probably getting defensive because some of the comments people have made have instigated a certain cognitive dissonance in you, and it's only natural to become defensive when this occurs.

either way you are using the same tactics you are blaming me of.

ANYWAY, WHO TOLD YOU TO READ IT, AND WHO TOLD YOU TO WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING?

...oww and another thing i was only clarifying and responding to comments other people made, no political ramblings, except for the last post. all other posts i did were in response to others comments. dead set classical cognitive dissonance on your behalf

Last edited by VenomWorldOrder; 06-01-2005 at 12:37 AM.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by OZDC
It did, i was just waiting for you to get up on a soapbox so i could have a pot shot at ya

DC
typical mexican j/k brother

Last edited by VenomWorldOrder; 06-01-2005 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

If the Australia government had any balls at all they would tell them little weasles to give her back or we blow your piss weak country the smitherines

indo's are fags we give them everything million dollar bridges and they discrace us with their pittiful juditial system
Old 06-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by the_barbarian
If the Australia government had any balls at all they would tell them little weasles to give her back or we blow your piss weak country the smitherines

indo's are fags we give them everything million dollar bridges and they discrace us with their pittiful juditial system

Old 06-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by the_barbarian

Dont kid yourself mate, the Indonesian Military outnumber ours by 10:1

So do their residents...all be it they are all 5 foot tall and 40kgs...ha ha ha

I still think she may not be guilty, but I have a feeling one of her family may be.....oh Brother
Old 06-01-2005, 01:34 AM
Tech Adept

Default innocent

When you look into her eyes, you know she is not guilty; you would have to have no sensitivity to realize that. The poor girl is receiving 20 years for something that would cost you a minimal fine if you did the same in any western country. I feel sickened to know that In the same court; one day before her sentence, a man was sentenced to a mere 5 years, for what you ask? Murder, yes .. murder… does that make you want to be sick? I know it makes me want to.
The fact of the matter is that in my opinion, she is innocent. Is there any way she can get free? God I hope so.

Our hopes and thoughts are with you Scapelle.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

I agree with you Adrian that our sentances here are as weak as piss.

The same offense here would be likey to bring 12 months AT MOST.

But when in ROME.

I cannot agree with you thought that when you look into her eyes....blah blah.

Unfortunately we may never know the truth as to who packed her bags, did she refuse the customs bloke to look, did she open the bag or did he?

Fingerprints and CCTV would help the story though, but hey, that country does not deal like ours does.

Interesting though that is reported that the crims can buy dope in jail....who's corupt????....or who isnt?
Old 06-01-2005, 03:11 AM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=VenomWorldOrder]
Originally Posted by miks vones2

ok, so what should i do stay quiet because you say so?? NOW YOU'RE THE ONE DICTATING WHAT SHOULD BE DONE! you're probably getting defensive because some of the comments people have made have instigated a certain cognitive dissonance in you, and it's only natural to become defensive when this occurs.

either way you are using the same tactics you are blaming me of.

ANYWAY, WHO TOLD YOU TO READ IT, AND WHO TOLD YOU TO WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING?

...oww and another thing i was only clarifying and responding to comments other people made, no political ramblings, except for the last post. all other posts i did were in response to others comments. dead set classical cognitive dissonance on your behalf
sorry VWO. you are obviously to over educated and quick to actually READ what i wrote, and in too much of a hurry to let everyone know that you know some big words and a little psychology.

if you had taken the time to investigate my post, you would realize that it is more about the fact that a RCTECH forum aimed at RADIO CONTROLLED MODELS has been turned into a political forum.

am i dictating what should be done?...perhaps, if you mean i am wrong to want rc talk on an RC SITE??? oh yes, what an evil dictator i am.

am i getting defencive at comments people have made?? no, i love opinions and mine have been swayed before by good reasoning and fact. i was defensive about the fact that you said that we were all retreating into our RC shells once the political talk started, bullsh1t, that kind of rubbish comment just annoys. some of us want to forget the days troubles, thats why we have HOBBIES. that was the true meaning behind my post.

who told me to read it? i wanted to read the thread. it started as a little humor, and ended up in a political debate with you high atop the moral high horse, leading us all because you go to uni......WOW.. you must be truely gifted.

who told me to waste my time posting??? was it a waste? you dont want my opinion? of coarse you dont because it differs from yours and youre always right

lastly, i would say most of your posts on this thread fall into the "political ramblings" section, read straight off the back of some propaganda somewhere.

thanx for replying to my post. i think you were getting a little more defensive than me in your reply. but like you said "dead set classical cognitive dissonance on your behalf" ....dickh**d....

hope you get a good laugh from this like i did from your post.
Old 06-01-2005, 04:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I can just see it now on the front page “Bush declares war on justice"
"US troops Storm Indonesia"
"US invades Indonesia to rescue Corby (and just to check that there's no oil there)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.