Wiki Posts
Search

Race Leagal Bodies

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: DaHellion Bodies

Originally posted by Atomix
All people are saying isthat these bodies are ugly.................I think "ugly" is being kind personally.
Yea there so ugly I can hardley keep them in stock . I came in this forum with a few tips that will help you guys go faster and to show you some bodies and coments like the idiot that posted this one puts a big smile on my face. I find it amazing to see some one post coments that clearley show they don't know what they are talking about.This clown express his opinion with out ever seeing one. Theres a word that discribes a guy that would say something like this but I think I 'll be kind
Attached Thumbnails Race Leagal Bodies-car-pics-166.psd.jpg  
Old 04-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Re: oops

Originally posted by HELLION
At least wing height would never be a problem with this one, the 73 12 SB
Old 04-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Im pretty confident tons of these bodies would be able to be sold in Penrith, would go well with their torries and ugboots.
Old 04-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Dunno, but if I could be bothered, I'd setup a kinda working supercharger on my RC car and activate it by using one of those motors from a Mini-Z and an old belt from my 415, using the third channel on my FM controller. Would look funny when it is running, even though it would not be doing anything.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default super charged

Originally posted by Burlap
Dunno, but if I could be bothered, I'd setup a kinda working supercharger on my RC car and activate it by using one of those motors from a Mini-Z and an old belt from my 415, using the third channel on my FM controller. Would look funny when it is running, even though it would not be doing anything.
This might be a little far fetched but Im building a real looking 671 blower out of aluminum with a belt for a promo car . Burlap if you do it I would love to see pictures of it
Old 04-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: DaHellion Bodies

Originally posted by HELLION
Yea there so ugly I can hardley keep them in stock .

Its hardly suprising that there are just enough morons out there to keep you busy.

[I came in this forum with a few tips that will help you guys go faster and to show you some bodies and coments like the idiot that posted this one puts a big smile on my face.
Who cares why you are here? Nobody asked you to come did they? If I said I liked them, you wouldnt be so critical of opinions would you. Fact is, they look like sh!t to me, & clearly, to many others. Looks like you went through Protoforms rubbish bin & tried to make something out of their faulty moulds.

I find it amazing to see some one post coments that clearley show they don't know what they are talking about.This clown express his opinion with out ever seeing one. Theres a word that discribes a guy that would say something like this but I think I 'll be kind
How can I not have seen one, you attach a poor quality picture with every post. The paintschemes look like vomit captured on film & the bodies look like a Stratus with a matchbox glued to the bonnet.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: DaHellion Bodies

Originally posted by Atomix
Its hardly suprising that there are just enough morons out there to keep you busy.

Who cares why you are here? Nobody asked you to come did they? If I said I liked them, you wouldnt be so critical of opinions would you. Fact is, they look like sh!t to me, & clearly, to many others. Looks like you went through Protoforms rubbish bin & tried to make something out of their faulty moulds.

How can I not have seen one, you attach a poor quality picture with every post. The paintschemes look like vomit captured on film & the bodies look like a Stratus with a matchbox glued to the bonnet.
Isen't it past your bed time? I really didn't mean to piss you off ...OK that's a lie you cought me .I came in here just to find you so I can make you mad You base your whole opinion on a few pictures ! POOR quality pictures at that . Doesn't give you much credit now does it!
Attached Thumbnails Race Leagal Bodies-imga58506.jpg  
Old 04-12-2005, 02:04 AM
Tech Adept

Default DaHellion Bodies

Well arnt we all a big bunch of ungreatfull pricks !!! He offers you a bit of help and you all have to slag him off . Well if you all think the bodies are shit dont bother buying one . But the day you come up against one and it kicks your ass dont bother getting one then aswell because remember you think they are shit. If they are so bad then tell me i paint them and list them on Ebay and they are sold that day . So pull your head out of your own ass and think just because you are happy with the same boring piece of paper thin crap you run dosnt mean every one is.
Attached Thumbnails Race Leagal Bodies-front-my-dh1.jpg  
Old 04-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Tech Addict

Default FUGLY lookin

yea thay look nasty, but so does the wrx and have a look at the popularity of that personaly i reacon they look awsome and i would love an electric version and if u dont like it u dont have to be in here so get over it.

HELLION: let us know then there is a 190mm 4 door electric version available, i just dont kneeld the blower

JCART RACING: il have to get u to import it and paint one for me bacause they look mad as ive been looking at ur ones on e-bay and there getting better and better, nice job

in all, IF U DONT LIKE THEM DONT GET ONE but there are plenty of us who like them so quit bitching ot ever one like everything the same.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:33 AM
Tech Master

I PERSOMLY THINK THEY ARE AWSOME HAVING RAN ONE HERE IN TASSY
YOU GUYS THAT DONT LIKE EM PROBABLY ARE A BUNCH OF DRONES WHO DRIVE PISS WEAK MAZDA 6 AND DODGEY STATUS BODIES LIKE 10 MILLION OTHER DRONES AROUND THE WORLD
see yas when we blow passed ya
keep up the good work danny dont listen to the @#$#heads giving you shit
Old 04-12-2005, 04:39 AM
Tech Elite

But the day you come up against one and it kicks your ass dont bother getting one then aswell because remember you think they are shit
Yep seen one race, it was fast in a straight line, but shocking around corners. I believe that the owner ran it twice and reverted back to a legal body after finshing near last.
But they do suit the orange wheel brigade.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by fastolfart
Yep seen one race, it was fast in a straight line, but shocking around corners. I believe that the owner ran it twice and reverted back to a legal body after finshing near last.
But they do suit the orange wheel brigade.
how tall are the wings? do they meet regulation? cuz they look pritty big in the pictures. justa honest question not a flame. but yeah, personally i don't really like them too much either. but that is my opinion. they'd probably be a good concourse body though.

good job to hellion for trying something not many other people would try, but i'll stick to the protoblobs i prefer my scoops with ice cream

if you could make a exact replica of the mazda 6 but with dimples on the hood so you can slam the body really low i'd buy it anyone know how to re mould lexan? i tryed a soldering iron but you need it to be just the right temp for it not to make a hole
Old 04-12-2005, 05:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by YOKE1
I PERSOMLY THINK THEY ARE AWSOME HAVING RAN ONE HERE IN TASSY
YOU GUYS THAT DONT LIKE EM PROBABLY ARE A BUNCH OF DRONES WHO DRIVE PISS WEAK MAZDA 6 AND DODGEY STATUS BODIES LIKE 10 MILLION OTHER DRONES AROUND THE WORLD
see yas when we blow passed ya
keep up the good work danny dont listen to the @#$#heads giving you shit
OH YEH SHNADLAY, DRONES BRAH, YOUR A REAL CLOWN UZZINKISH....WANT SNEEFBOSH ADLAROSH....
Old 04-12-2005, 05:41 AM
Tech Addict

Default re moulding lexan

Originally posted by VenomWorldOrder
anyone know how to re mould lexan? i tryed a soldering iron but you need it to be just the right temp for it not to make a hole
- u tried using the shaft of the soldering iron? (remove the tip and try)
- or mabie a heat shrink gun? u can ajust the heat, or move it further foward or back and press it into the shape u want with some thing flat

dont know any of this forshore but if u wanta try it go for it, only sugestions tho
Old 04-12-2005, 06:06 AM
Tech Adept

Default FUGLY looking

The 190mm DH3 i have in my shop on Ebay is 4 door and so is the DH2 in this pic. I have some DH2s in the shipment that is on its way.
Attached Thumbnails Race Leagal Bodies-190mm-dh2.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.