Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Offroad noob - Sunshine Coast racing? >

Offroad noob - Sunshine Coast racing?

Offroad noob - Sunshine Coast racing?

Old 08-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Offroad noob - Sunshine Coast racing?

Hey, just ordered a Thunder Tiger Phoenix STII 1:10 stadium truck. Wondering if there is any racing on the coast where my 17T RTR setup will be somewhat competitive?
Old 08-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Originally Posted by 86drive
Hey, just ordered a Thunder Tiger Phoenix STII 1:10 stadium truck. Wondering if there is any racing on the coast where my 17T RTR setup will be somewhat competitive?
HI MATE,

THE SUNSHINE COAST CLUB'S TRACK IS AT THE MOOLOOLAH VALLEY SPORTING FACILITIES NEXT TO THE SOCCER FIELDS AND BMX TRACK (MOOLOOLAH VALLEY CONNECTION RD OFF STEVE IRWIN WAY), OUR NEW SEASON STARTS ON THE 9th OF SEPTEMBER AND WILL BE RUN OVER AN 8 FORTNIGHTLY MEETS CONCLUDING WITH A 2 DAY MEET ON THE 15th - 16th OF DECEMBER.

OUR FORUM PAGE ON RC TECH IS SUNSHINE COAST OFF ROAD, WE ARE ALSO ON FACE BOOK S.C.O.R.C SUNSHINE COAST OFF ROAD.

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN HAVING A RUN THIS COMING WEEKEND, PINE HILLS DIRT RACING AT THE ARANA HILLS SPORTING FIELDS (JINKER TRACK ARANA HILLS NEAR BUNYA RD) WILL BE HAVING A 2 DAY MEET STARTING SATURDAY FROM 0800AM.

THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND THERE WILL BE A MEET AT THE LOGAN OFF ROAD CLUB, SOCCER DRV. KINGSTON (OFF MEAKIN RD.), I THINK PINE HILLS WILL BE STARTING THEIR NEW SEASON ON THIS WEEKEND AS WELL.

THE MARYBOROUGH CLUB WILL ALSO BE HOLDING A MEET ON THE 16th OF SEPTEMBER.

IF WE CAN BE OF ANY OTHER ASSISTANCE PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US ON OUR FORUM OR FACE BOOK PAGE, CHEERS.

BEST REGARDS
Old 08-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey mate thanks for the info. Just noticed the Thread on here and have sent a join request on the facebook page.

Are there any tyre or motor restrictions? Have a feeling I'll be left in the dust so to speak.. I've checked out the track on youtube looks great.

Are there any other decent spots with jumps to have a play near m'dore? Do the bmx kids get angry if you you their tracks?

Cheers.