Community
Wiki Posts
Search

help needed - electrician

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

If nothing else works out, you could enquire about moving to WA. There are loads of apprentices being soaked up by the mining companies and their contractors.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default apprentice

have you tried Migas Jarred www.migas.com.au/? They place people and jobs all over the valley.

Greg
Old 03-30-2012, 04:01 PM
Tech Addict

Give Honeywell in north ryde a call Jared and ask for Jason Laird, tell him I sent ya and that you would like to enquire regarding mature age apprenticeships.
With Honeywell you will not be a house bashing type electrician but more on air conditioning /cctv /security control and computer systems. The trade you get is an instrument technician.
Try and think of a transmitter which is now a pc controlling a million servos in a building, that best describes the job..lol
They do offer great apprenticeships and when you get out of your time it's quite easy to achieve triple figure wages.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

thanks heaps guys.

ill cal lhim monday kev!
Old 10-08-2020, 04:27 AM
Tech Rookie

I recently encountered a similar situation, so now I'm also looking for a good electrician. I would be grateful for your recommendations.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Where are you living? You haven't tried looking for local employees. It is very difficult to find professionals these days, especially everything related to home renovation. I started my renovation this summer and thank's god last week I finished it. It is a big job and I am glad that I finished it. For this renovation I needed many employees including electrician, carpenter, interior designer and many others. I can gave you the recommendation only for electrician Louisville because only this company and their electricians have done their job perfectly.

Last edited by SimonJones87EsJ; 10-23-2020 at 04:07 PM.