Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Those 'Real Shock's i was talking about

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92097

Interesting stuff
Old 02-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

will be looking into that with interest, coming from years of motocross racing, i have always been disappointed with how basic r/c shocks are......but having said that the losi xxx-sct suspension works soooooooo much better than those lesser brands.... the weather held off today and had a great day of ae bashing, good day out yet again,losi 2, hobag 1, ae 0, well done mp bashers.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mtbrcwes
will be looking into that with interest, coming from years of motocross racing, i have always been disappointed with how basic r/c shocks are......but having said that the losi xxx-sct suspension works soooooooo much better than those lesser brands.... the weather held off today and had a great day of ae bashing, good day out yet again,losi 2, hobag 1, ae 0, well done mp bashers.
dont you mean Hobao 2,Losi 1,Ae 0 But it"s ok i understand sometimes you make a mistake in which sct you should buy
Old 02-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by meb4u
dont you mean Hobao 2,Losi 1,Ae 0 But it"s ok i understand sometimes you make a mistake in which sct you should buy
No Wes had it right
Old 02-11-2012, 05:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey guys ..... i think you all need glasses yellow sub blew you all away..
DREAMERS One day boys !!!!!!!!!!
kalel ... think you might be short on some blue paint.... still on my front of my body shell......... would you like it back.....
Old 02-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by window mark
kalel ... think you might be short on some blue paint.... still on my front of my body shell......... would you like it back.....
Let"s make it officcal next meet 10 laps first to cross the finish line wins, we have a offical watching & no yellow subs allowed to cut courners
Old 02-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by window mark
Well if it is on the front that means you were behind me so no as I wouldn’t be missing much paint from the rear of the Ae killer!

Just remember the One Hot lap it was Losi 1st then daylight second
Old 02-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Tech Regular

thats how i saw it too
Old 02-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey all. Someone said to me Saturday (I remember who, but am bad with names, sorry) when I was leaving early after running out my only lipo to look into Hobbyking.

Now I have had a look at the site & the prices are just flat out, too good to be true, crazy.

Could get three batteries for the price I paid for the one Thunder Power one I have.

Now my questions are, is this place for real & it really is that cheap, & secondly, all the batteries that were listed as available from the Australian warehouse had pretty crappy C ratings. Will they post decent C rated batteries from OS?

Sorry for the noob questions, but I am one.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Tim.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Kyosho Nutter
Hey all. Someone said to me Saturday (I remember who, but am bad with names, sorry) when I was leaving early after running out my only lipo to look into Hobbyking.

Now I have had a look at the site & the prices are just flat out, too good to be true, crazy.

Could get three batteries for the price I paid for the one Thunder Power one I have.

Now my questions are, is this place for real & it really is that cheap, & secondly, all the batteries that were listed as available from the Australian warehouse had pretty crappy C ratings. Will they post decent C rated batteries from OS?

Yes these prices are true normally there c rating are pretty good,although saying that i bought 2s saddle packs 5100mh 65-130c &had to buy those in hong kong (had just a picture of world next to it) even from overseas there delivery time is normall pretty good.just give us a yell if u need
Tim.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Kyosho Nutter

Tim.
Cheap lipo's may be ok for bashing but when it comes down to it you get what you pay for. Ill remind you of a sales pitch that says Good, Fast and Cheap. Choose only 2. Hobbyking is fast and cheap, not good. With Thunderpower you get what you pay for and i have 3 year old Thunderpower batteries that still perform like the day i bought them. There is a reason they are over $100 and with that price tag you have the best warranty in the industry that Modelflight are great at dealing with(even if you leave a lipo on in a transmitter and its your fault but they still replaced it no questions asked at half price). Sorry to hijack further but I have an old 40c 4200 sport pack and 50c 5200 race pack i will sell cheap if your interested.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Benzaah
Cheap lipo's may be ok for bashing but when it comes down to it you get what you pay for. Ill remind you of a sales pitch that says Good, Fast and Cheap. Choose only 2. Hobbyking is fast and cheap, not good. With Thunderpower you get what you pay for and i have 3 year old Thunderpower batteries that still perform like the day i bought them. There is a reason they are over $100 and with that price tag you have the best warranty in the industry that Modelflight are great at dealing with(even if you leave a lipo on in a transmitter and its your fault but they still replaced it no questions asked at half price). Sorry to hijack further but I have an old 40c 4200 sport pack and 50c 5200 race pack i will sell cheap if your interested.
Knew it was too good to be true.

No drama. Will save my pennies for more Thunder Power ones.

Cheers for the response.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Tech Master

Mate for bashing at MP the Turnigy batteries on Hobbyking are fine.
Yes they won’t last 3 years but for bashing they are all you need and for the price you cannot really complain.

For racing no but it is not like we are serious at MP……..It is your choice
Old 02-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

i use hobbyking turnagy hard case lipos and never have had a problem i use them in my offroad cars and my VTA and im very happy i wouldnt by anything else
and there fine for racing as long as when you order you get roar approved ones

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.