Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
What is the funniest thing uve seen at the track? >

What is the funniest thing uve seen at the track?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is the funniest thing uve seen at the track?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 08:23 AM
Tech Adept

I remember when i first came to sydney went to castle onroad track with my usual overpowered illhandling car took off down the straight and hit one of those domes on the corner (yep you know the ones) proceded to launch in the air mid air roll over and out over the crossbars at the end ha ha ive never laughed so hard funny i was the only one to see the funny side of it!
Old 06-23-2004, 05:08 AM
Tech Addict

at penrith we had a jump setup for the off roaders and one of the 1/8 guys decided to jump it. Quite impressive. The night turned into a jumping match for everyone to try. I think in the end a 1/10 nitro 200mm got the longest jump.

The off roaders missed the jump more often than not.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:11 AM
Tech Adept

Id like to see the return of the good old wood jump (without any round it)
Old 06-23-2004, 05:19 AM
Tech Addict

me three - bung it in 1/8 235 class...
Old 06-23-2004, 05:34 AM
Tech Adept

Then they would really fly
Old 06-23-2004, 05:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Exclamation TOP TURKEY

They Don't need it in Top Gun, they Just use Each Other.

Maybe if they used a Ramp, they would get more Laps Done
Old 06-23-2004, 05:55 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: TOP TURKEY

Originally posted by andthen
They Don't need it in Top Gun, they Just use Each Other.

Maybe if they used a Ramp, they would get more Laps Done
HAHAHA that is such a penrith race nights buggy thing! sounds awesome a double figure 8 with TWO JUMPS! photo opportunities galore.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:58 AM
Tech Initiate

Exclamation Re: Re: TOP TURKEY

Originally posted by VenomWorldOrder
HAHAHA that is such a penrith race nights buggy thing! sounds awesome a double figure 8 with TWO JUMPS! photo opportunities galore.

The Probem is I'm not Talking about a Buggy Race, where talking about the Suppose to be Elite of Elite 1/10 Touring Cars, playing Dukes of hazard at Parra Speedway on Samshem em Derby Night.

Old 06-23-2004, 06:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Smile Cleaning your Act Up

A Point of advice from a Not so Long from Novice, you guys need to slow down and give way some times, cleaner racing, come on we are talking about the Top Class at PDNR, Put a Show on !!!!!!

Last edited by Noizee; 06-26-2004 at 06:40 AM.
Old 06-23-2004, 06:06 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: TOP TURKEY

Originally posted by andthen
The Probem is I'm not Talking about a Buggy Race, where talking about the Suppose to be Elite of Elite 1/10 Touring Cars, playing Dukes of hazard at Parra Speedway on Samshem em Derby Night.
what you mean they race a figure 8?? with like v1rr's and mtx3's!! hmmm
Old 06-24-2004, 03:35 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Thumbs down

those ppl that bag the 1/5th in the trtuck class at pdnr try driving something thats rear wheel drive with spiked tyres thats pumping out at least 6 horses on concrete not an easy thing to do

as for the comments on the topgun division well r u in topgun if not back down or try to qual next season, the major problem is the turn one incidents and the hose on the track that launches u

now as for funny things was a certain ek4 getting hung up in the transponder loop at pdnr a couple of months ago in the old harvey norman days

splitty we need the jump back on the back straight or ill keep short tracking
Old 06-24-2004, 03:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by dangles
those ppl that bag the 1/5th in the trtuck class at pdnr try driving something thats rear wheel drive with spiked tyres thats pumping out at least 6 horses on concrete not an easy thing to do

as for the comments on the topgun division well r u in topgun if not back down or try to qual next season, the major problem is the turn one incidents and the hose on the track that launches u

now as for funny things was a certain ek4 getting hung up in the transponder loop at pdnr a couple of months ago in the old harvey norman days

splitty we need the jump back on the back straight or ill keep short tracking
Qualify did you have to? Qualifying would have meant more than one heat ? correct? Lets not go there. This is a funny thread lets keep it that way As 4 the ek4 that was funny
Old 06-24-2004, 06:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re Dangles

Originally posted by dangles

Fair Comment, but with your position in the club, please do something, about it.

Get rid of the Fire Hoses, they hinder, more than they help. More than often, you get pushed on top of them by a another during racing, and then your stuck, waiting for a Good Marshal to come along, or if you do hit one, at high speed, you go rolling through the air, and probably do more damage, than if you hit the Timber.

I am Sure their are others that will lobby this one, But I would like to have this moved to the PDNR Thread, I will also copy it there.

Old 06-25-2004, 12:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Guy driving electric truck with MSC on concrete dropped his radio and the batteries fell out.-truck takes a bee line for the driver who tries to jump over his truck but only manages to land on it.Yep that WAS funny. Didn't do the driver much good-skinned elbow and broken pride.
Old 06-25-2004, 09:11 AM
Tech Adept

Default ouch that f@#%&*n hurt

just today i seen customer at the hobby shop driving newly tuned v1s2 up and down the street only to see him get into a slide and smack his foot but thats not the funny part he jumps up holding the wrong foot saying f@#k that hurt nearly split my sides laughing (least wasnt me 4 a change)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.