Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW JS RACING ENGINES

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Tech Regular

Default NEW JS RACING ENGINES

New engine soon to be available in Australia to compete in the very competitive Buggy and Truggy classes. It has been undergoing testing here as well as in the USA and Asia with very good results.
In Australia Ian Haley, Zac Ryan and Justin Millan have been providing feedback to the company and have helped to improve on the initial prototypes. Ed Bridges from EB Mods in the USA is also involved in the design of this engine.
It will be available in the next couple of weeks in Australia. The pricing will be very competitive , not only on the engines but spare parts as well. Look for it at your local hobby shop in the new year.

JS Australia is looking for drivers to promote and provide results in major events next year. If you are interested please email us [email protected]
Old 01-06-2010, 10:38 PM
Tech Regular

JS Motors are now available in Australia. They will be shipping to retail shops in the next couple of days.

Also thanks to the racers interested in representing JS Racing . If I haven't already replied I hope to by tomorrow.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Quite a few JS engines running around Aus now, and reports have been excellent re performance and reliability. Best results have been using OS P4, Axe RT5, or Nova C5TC plugs. (ie medium heat range)

The motor seems to be working well with a number of different exhausts, VP Pro3023, AE2035 and I have heard the Losi RE11 pipe works well too.

If anyone has any feedback or questions please post here.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Had the first race with the new JS motor today after running it in last weekeds club day.
Very impressive!!!
It's pumping through the VP Pro RS-2 Efra 3023 pipe. The track(PHDR) was super grippy, so good for testing a motor.
The motor was easy to tune, responding consistently and predictably with adjustments.
The power was awesome! coming on smooth making it fast to drive. Never flamed out all day. One glow plug which looks sweet still.
I would highly recomend anyone buying one. Awesome motor for its price!!
if you want one, www.ultrahobbies.com.au is the place to go! Click here for the motor.
Can't wait to get out there for another run with it. Might try the JP2 pipe for comparison seen as its what im use to.

Cheers,
Adz

Last edited by -Adz-; 04-04-2011 at 05:15 PM.