Wiki Posts
Search

Ask Bradd Vercoe....

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 07:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by black-knight
The only problem with Champion Outserts is price.... they are too cheap, i keep buying but dont run out of $$$$
And readily available to all, just come ask me, and all bought within Aus from a local supplier, so no grey import fingers to be pointed.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by DZ
Mr Vercoe,

How do i get my 540 silver can to sound like yours Losi Infant said that i should paint one of my monster cans with silver paint.. but i don't understand how that will make my 540 motor go faster.... anyway your 540 sounds so loud and is so fast. any help would be nice...
Well he is the 540 Worlds Champion...but will his crown be stolen this Friday? Will a Plow4 strike down the Shiny 414
Old 03-09-2004, 07:06 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by cantona
As for Kambah, well everyone coudnt get good cells that weekend could they. I got pipped out of the final and didnt finish any races faster than a crawl. wouldnt have been a problem on rubber....

Well dont know about youre cells but mine were SMC can be sourced from my friendly LHS Georges Hobbytown at Prospect over the counter. There was only one person there that weekend who had super cells and he became national champion, all others were dumping.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:09 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Besercoe
Well dont know about youre cells but mine were SMC can be sourced from my friendly LHS Georges Hobbytown at Prospect over the counter. There was only one person there that weekend who had super cells and he became national champion, all others were dumping.
Come on.... i had cells equal to National Champ, i was using Energizer Titaniums in my Radio.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Tech Master

BK- I think at that nationals, I needed cells from china, with 3300 mahs! LOL
Old 03-09-2004, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Bradd, with B/L being such a huge advantage over the Brushed motors, how come you can't pass them down the straight it it's suppose to be sooooooooooo much faster.

Also why are Foam tires so much cheaper???

Coxy.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:19 PM
NR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally posted by cantona

As for Kambah, well everyone coudnt get good cells that weekend could they. I got pipped out of the final and didnt finish any races faster than a crawl. wouldnt have been a problem on rubber....

cling to that .1 of a second!!! LOL [/B]
Well there seems to be 8 people that obviously didnt have the same problem as you
Old 03-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Coxy
Bradd, with B/L being such a huge advantage over the Brushed motors, how come you can't pass them down the straight it it's suppose to be sooooooooooo much faster.

Also why are Foam tires so much cheaper???

Coxy.
Coxy i must have really good self control and dont pull full throttle when i go down the straight

Re foam tires, In aus there is more demand, demand leads to price competition between brands, price reductions etc. The opposite is true in the US, high demand for rubbers, lower prices, foams in US are like $25us a pair.

Champion Champion Champion Champion, the same as the rest half the price
Old 03-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by Besercoe
Re foam tires, In aus there is more demand, demand leads to price competition between brands, price reductions etc. The opposite is true in the US, high demand for rubbers, lower prices, foams in US are like $25us a pair.
So why not switch to rubber like the rest of the world and the demand will transfer onto rubbers, resulting in more competition and lower prices?

wHung.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:01 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by william hung
So why not switch to rubber like the rest of the world and the demand will transfer onto rubbers, resulting in more competition and lower prices?

wHung.
Well Mr American Idol,

Why is it that only the TC class runs rubber tire? Foam is cheaper because its used in many classes .1/12th, 1/10th, All Nitro classes etc.

TRC and Orion Foam is the only exception both are so expensive they must come with solid gold rims. Even though both are GRP.

The IFMAR ruling is rubber but the powers that be at IFMAR do not have the guts to promote an open tire situation.

This topic has been agued so many times its not funny, our local Aus rules hold the answers to the problem.

Last edited by black-knight; 03-09-2004 at 08:06 PM.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by william hung

wHung.
Because rubbers blow, shat all traction, overheat, wear out quickly, require dead on balls accurate setup, expencive, thousands of rim/insert/tire combo's.... and the list goes on....
Old 03-09-2004, 11:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

honestly havent there been enough rubber v's foam threads?

the crazy thing is they (rubber v foam) seem only to appear in the aust'n forum

why not hit "bradd vercoe" with some tougher questions... like does he know t2q? (this is a rhetorical question right )
Old 03-09-2004, 11:41 PM
Tech Champion

Mr RTR i hope you are not implying i am related to Mr Timmy, i dont have that much of a quick wit. I wish i did

Plus i am a lot better looking.

But i would like to know who the character asuming the username "Bradd Vercoe" is, angry at first, but then has provided a few hours of laughs
Old 03-09-2004, 11:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

no not at all...

just tired of the same old same old rubber v foam...

and thought like you seem to, that "bradd vercoe" and t2q have some things in common, along the same lines as you think

whats this, we dont agree! next thing you know you will be running an rtr car yourself! and ill think that promoters dont have the right to set the rules for their events
Old 03-09-2004, 11:51 PM
Pat
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by fatdoggy
Because rubbers blow, shat all traction, overheat, wear out quickly, require dead on balls accurate setup, expencive, thousands of rim/insert/tire combo's.... and the list goes on....
Point being?

Foams are poo! You know that!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.