Wiki Posts
Search

My X-mas present??

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 03:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default My X-mas present??

So for christmas I was hoping to get a 1/16 VXL E-revo. Just wanted to see if you guys think its work getting. I can get it for $390 shipped from Tower hobbies. Anyone else own 1 here? From the videos on youtube these things look awesome straight out of the box! Thanks for any suggestions.

Louis
Old 10-25-2009, 04:26 AM
Tech Master

What's your planned use? As far as I know there is no class to race them in. If your just looking for fun (bashing) Traxxas are a good value tough toy.

My 2cents,
Michael.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by WildManDriving
What's your planned use? As far as I know there is no class to race them in. If your just looking for fun (bashing) Traxxas are a good value tough toy.

My 2cents,
Michael.
Definitely not racing. Just started on-road racing so I want to get into that some more. I would just be using to drive around and bash a bit like you said. I just like the power of them! hahah And if I order 1 before 31st of October I can get it for $330 shipped AUS dollars! Has anyone else had one of these beast? Is there an australian supplier for parts? Thanks for any help
Old 10-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

And if anyone has had one of them, what are they like strength wise? Some people say that on lipo they're parts wear out more then break (drive shafts, steering knuckles etc...) Are they pretty strong on just stock NIHM? Is there an australian supplier for them? Thanks