Wiki Posts
Search

Australias pro drivers

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 06:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Davross
ahh yes, would you expect anything else......

WITH MAXIMUM RESPECT.....

Got to agree, Wayne Walker Texas Ranger and Barry W have to be 2 of the nicest guys you would ever hope to meet on a day out racing!
Old 09-15-2009, 06:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

How could i forget Zac Ryan, dudes a champion.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Chopper Read
Here we go....

It had to happen, this thread is about appreciating and giving respect to top drivers. Some clown had to add his 'personal' gripe.

It was always gonna happen...
Dont forget the thread started with who is approacheable and fastest as a package.

Sorry guys its not a personal gripe it's industry known im sure others feel the same way as drivers yes the best Australia as ever had but as approchable and embassodors to the sport i would disagree , apart from wayne walker being the best and proved it after being away from on road for 2 years and came back and kicked butt,and simon is not included in it so i apologise to simon.

If you mention ray and jesse davis or michael kerr and his dad as being approchable in the on road racing scene then i would agree 10000000%

take care guys

Last edited by COBRARACING; 09-15-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey,

i think most of the top guys are friendly and approachable, but ppl need to remember that everyone their bad days... and everyone handles that differently...

All the guys listed are top racers and more than willing to help out... it sure must get frustrating getting asked constant questions....

Glenn
Old 09-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Josh Pain, so unfriendly, he hates telling anyone and everyone his setup, he hates enjoying drinks with racers afterwards LOL, oh but he loves the Police force in Australind

(just in case people dont get the sarcasm, all of the top guys i run into at the big meetings offer advise to anyone that comes along, Josh especially, cos when he tq's a meeting, like in WA, everyone wants the setup and i heard him tell it to people many times, problem is, Josh's setups dont work for many people, because not many people drive in the same style as him, so when they tried it, it wasnt working for them )
Old 09-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Yeah i heard that Josh Pain guy is a real Pain as well

Yeah i'd put Painy down as a top bloke, helped me heaps when i was racing buggy
Old 09-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Josh has helped a lot of onroad electric drivers in Perth as well, really nice bloke.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dylan Hutton is a young approachable up and comer!!! He has no problems helping AE drivers with setup or recommendations... sometimes even if someone doesn't want or ask for it!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 12:30 AM
Tech Elite

Painy is a legend after the rc pro on the sunny coast he jump in with me to come down to brisbane and man did we have some laughs even at drinks with jason and dave sims from ryper .dinner at lonestar with josh trying to pick up the waitress as a joke what a laugh then falling asleep in the pub next door .lol

The other thing i asked Josh was will he be sponsored by AKA and you know what josh said to me and i have never heard this from anyone especially a pro driver and a distribtutor for AKA he said Angelo im the distribtutor id rather give the tyres to our factory drivers than worry about myself .

Now thats what i call a gentlemen and someone who really cares for the sport by not thinking about himself but others .

more zac ryans,wayne walkers,josh pains,andrew fords,andrew gillots ,timmy g's and no sky will be the limit on what our sport can do in this country and beyond.Any others i have forgotten who a nice guys i apologise
Old 09-16-2009, 01:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Josh Pain, Andrew Gillott, Craig Laughton, Wayne Walker

Best in offroad.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:07 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jarred King
Josh Pain, Andrew Gillott, Craig Laughton, Wayne Walker

Best in offroad.
Jarred your a top driver too i cant remember a time you didnt make the A main final and you and your dad are top people and easy to talk to even though you think im a rough nut lol.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:40 AM
Tech Adept

I know he’s not Australian (he did race here), but Ryan Lutz is the only pro driver I’ve met here so far in OZ and he’s a cool righteous dude. Adam Drake was in my heat races at RCPRO, he introduced himself to me and spoke about how good the weather and country was when on the control tower, just before the heat race to lap me 3 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I heard that rikstr bloke is awesome, not a pro but really approchable, fast and has a top sense of humor
Old 09-16-2009, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RIKSTR
I heard that rikstr bloke is awesome, not a pro but really approchable, fast and has a top sense of humor
Hey , you forgot the MODEST part,lol.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The most approachable driver is wayne walker( in offroad and onroad),and i find that the offroad guys are more likely to help the newer guys than the onroad guys.. imo

Last edited by juzza99; 09-16-2009 at 08:58 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.