2004 Velodrome Race (Melbourne)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2004 Velodrome Race (Melbourne)

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 06:44 PM
Tech Addict

The Velodrome event is coming up this Saturday evening, if you haven't got your entries in by now get them in ASAP.

It's shaping up to be a awesome night.

Tony.
Old 02-24-2004, 05:23 AM
Tech Adept

hey guys, If anyones really serious about oval racing and speed. i have an Associated RC10LSS pan car for sale. Its a regular layout pan car, full carbon. Takes up to 10 cells! or you can run it on 6 cells only, in a number of configs. Associated dynamic strut front end with carbon stiffener plate. Carbon rear axle. etc.

Its the super speedway car so its only 200mm wide so you can put touring bodies on it too. Im selling it with a Pro-10 GTP body, servo, tyres, and also enough spares for a 12th scale so you can build up another car with the shared parts. All for $200

I'll post a pic on the for sale thread asap. Or if youre interested. PM me or buzz me on 0405136228.

Tim