Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Toowoomba Chargers

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Tech Adept

Just wanted to provide an update. Highfields has had over 150mm of rain, the fog has just started to lift, it has been misty this morning here and at this stage there is no sun. Given this not sure what the chances are of having racing tonight. Will keep you posted.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by miku
Just wanted to provide an update. Highfields has had over 150mm of rain, the fog has just started to lift, it has been misty this morning here and at this stage there is no sun. Given this not sure what the chances are of having racing tonight. Will keep you posted.
Sun is out here so hopefully won't be long for there
Old 05-01-2015, 07:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ShadowAu
Sun is out here so hopefully won't be long for there
We have just driven past the track and there are significant puddles on the track. Not sure what it will be like in a few hours and if the rain has scared others off.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

We have just driven past the track and there are significant puddles on the track. Not sure what it will be like in a few hours and if the rain has scared others off.
no chance of anyone going down and brooming off the excess water so it gets more chance to dry?
Old 05-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Tech Adept

no chance of anyone going down and brooming off the excess water so it gets more chance to dry?
The sun has now made an appearance so hopefully it will dry it out.
Old 05-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Tech Master

The sun has now made an appearance so hopefully it will dry it out.
Well unless there is a update in the next 15 minutes I will be on my way
Old 05-09-2015, 12:32 AM
Tech Adept

Robbo has sent us the info for the train show which we are currently completing. Just need a show of hands of who might be able to assist over the weekend of 30/31st May.
Old 05-09-2015, 04:50 PM
Tech Master

Robbo has sent us the info for the train show which we are currently completing. Just need a show of hands of who might be able to assist over the weekend of 30/31st May.
I am away for most of that week but should be able to offer something on the 31st. Will be able to say more once I know whats involved etc
Old 05-10-2015, 04:30 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Unsure as I will more than likely be at the shop on the sat and I'll be training Sunday
Old 05-23-2015, 01:15 AM
Tech Adept

We have received confirmation that we will be at the Toowoomba Model Trains Craft and Hobby Expo 30-31 May. The event runs on Saturday from 9am to 5pm and on Sunday from 9am to 4pm. Set-up needs to occur prior to this which for us means Saturday morning from 7am ish due to work commitments.

We are beside Wings over the Downs and the Drifters at the rear of the pavilion. Exhibitors are required to wear an Exhibitor ID which we have a limited number of, so therefore those able to assist will need to contact us prior so we can arrange for you to have one of these.

All 240 volt Electrical items must be tagged with a current electrical Test tag. AM has been able to get a work around for this for the weekend for us which will mean we will have an extension lead, power board, power supply able to run about 3 chargers at any point in time available.

Please remember this event is run by volunteers from a club similar to us and we must follow any direction given to us by them and be polite to these volunteers at all times.

A member of the DDMRC Inc has suggested to us to take an esky with our own drinks as they are not in control of the canteen situation this year, therefore unsure of what prices may be like.
Old 05-23-2015, 03:05 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ill try and get there sat for a while
Old 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by PHI2
Ill try and get there sat for a while
Thank you. Will send you a FB PM shortly.
Old 05-23-2015, 02:34 PM
Tech Master

I can be there for the Sunday (probably all day) but unfortunately none of Saturday at this stage

What do we bring with us?
Old 05-26-2015, 01:32 AM
Tech Adept

I can be there for the Sunday (probably all day) but unfortunately none of Saturday at this stage

What do we bring with us?
You will need to bring a car, batteries and probably a chair.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

You will need to bring a car, batteries and probably a chair.
Unfortunately, due to a (hopefully) temporary back issue for my partner I am unable to get there for Sunday ... really sorry but she is basically bed bound atm and I have to be around in case she needs anything.

Hopefully will be at the next race meeting...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.