Wiki Posts
Search

LIFEP04 6.4V RX BATTERY

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 05:36 AM
Tech Elite

Default LIFEP04 6.4V RX BATTERY

HI GUYS

Just some photos of the lifep04 rx battery (no regulator required )

Im in china at the moment testing the batteries with great results .

Have been tested with 2.4ghz multiple radios including futaba ,spectrum sanwa and ko with no issues .

up to 1400mah so far in hump and stick pack and they are lightweight excellent for buggies with most of the weight in the centre line like xray,mugen hobao etc .

The will not bulge during charging extensive testing has been conducted.
I will be at the Rc Pro Series next week and i will be able to show you the batteries and also anyone that would like to try them feel free to ask i will have some samples.

anyway please enjoy

regards Angelo
Attached Thumbnails LIFEP04 6.4V RX BATTERY-img_3267.jpg  
Old 06-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

no regulator, no chance of bulging during charging sounds good.

Angelo, can you provide exact measurements of both packs? reason being that with the xray a lot of the guys have lowered their tanks because they run the thinner lipos, so the height of the pack is a major factor as to if they fit or not once the tank is lowered.

can you provide the L X W X H of the packs? also, do you have any figures on the weight of each pack?

cheers

Tom
Old 06-27-2009, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=TomB;5992412]no regulator, no chance of bulging during charging sounds good.

Angelo, can you provide exact measurements of both packs? reason being that with the xray a lot of the guys have lowered their tanks because they run the thinner lipos, so the height of the pack is a major factor as to if they fit or not once the tank is lowered.

can you provide the L X W X H of the packs? also, do you have any figures on the weight of each pack?

cheers

Tom[/QUOTE

Dear Tom

dimentions are as follows

stick pack 74mm L x 20mm W x 15mm H
hump pack 52mm L x 25mm W x 20mm H

these are for buggy dimentions .But can you send me the dimentions for the really flat packs as i know they are like the small AAA in a flat pack and the factory can make them for me and i can bring them back with me .

Regards Angelo
Old 06-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

tom i have asked the factory to make the battery fro the 1/8th and 1/10th pan cars gp

dimentions are

52mm L*34mm w*10mm H

This will be excellent for the xray with the low tank placement.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Photos of the new batteries

available next thursday

Australians must go through there local hobby stores please contact us to find out lhs who stock them ,the rest of the world please send us an email if you are interested including the guys who have already sent emails as i get 200 emails a day and to search would be a nightmare.

[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails LIFEP04 6.4V RX BATTERY-img_3643.jpg   LIFEP04 6.4V RX BATTERY-img_3645.jpg  
Old 07-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I've been reading about these, and they sound the goods. For a drive battery, they put out the same amount of practical power as a 6 cell sub-c pack, but still weigh very little.

You do need a charger that has a LiFe profile, as they won't charge on a LiPo or LiOn profile.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Photos of the new batteries

available next thursday

Australians must go through there local hobby stores please contact us to find out lhs who stock them ,the rest of the world please send us an email if you are interested including the guys who have already sent emails as i get 200 emails a day and to search would be a nightmare.

[email protected]
Do the Swallow AC/DC chargers currently available in Australia have the capabilities of charging these batteries? If so what Mode is used to charge these batteries?
Old 07-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

ive had one of these for about a week now they are great,they are only 1350mah on the swallow just select- life -1.3 amps-6.6 volts, that is the charger i am using. i did an hour on mine today and was still going strong