Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Awsome RC BV1... Flex??? >

Awsome RC BV1... Flex???

Awsome RC BV1... Flex???

Old 01-12-2009, 03:49 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Thanks... I will look into that!

I am also going to add the belt tension'r as suggested by Patrick and i will once again hit Bayside when my new gear arrives to see how it all goes. At the moment i am liking the stock car over my heavily modified rear suspension.

BB
Hey, how often would you take your BV1 for a run at Wynnum?
Do you use foam or rubber tyres?
I have found that rubber seems to be better, therefore I have tried to set it up using rubber tyres. I have "tested" it out on the street by trying to make it spin out, it wouldn't. It just started to rip the tyres off the rims!
Cheers
Old 01-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bv1_power
Hey, how often would you take your BV1 for a run at Wynnum?
Do you use foam or rubber tyres?
I have found that rubber seems to be better, therefore I have tried to set it up using rubber tyres. I have "tested" it out on the street by trying to make it spin out, it wouldn't. It just started to rip the tyres off the rims!
Cheers
On the original setup i was using foams... currently i have an old set or Sorex rubber tyres on it. I have raced the Bv1 at Wynnum before early last year, but currently i have only been testing it a few times. I might try and get down there this weekend.

BB
Old 01-13-2009, 01:15 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
On the original setup i was using foams... currently i have an old set or Sorex rubber tyres on it. I have raced the Bv1 at Wynnum before early last year, but currently i have only been testing it a few times. I might try and get down there this weekend.

BB
I see, Yeah I had mine down at the track last weekend for a bit, i was trying the foam tyres on it and it wasn't too bad. I was going to change to rubber, but it had a problem that put it out for the rest of the arvo, so i just ran my PT. But i am keen to get back to the track this weekend also, probably Saturday arvo, but more than likely Sunday. Might see you there!!
Cheers