Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Team Xray Tourer Spare Parts - Best Places to Source? >

Team Xray Tourer Spare Parts - Best Places to Source?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Xray Tourer Spare Parts - Best Places to Source?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 07:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sparksy
Give Paul at Hobby Time a call. They do xray. Moss St Slacks Creek.
Hobby Time are fantastic. Order one day, delivered to their shop the next! Thanks Rick and Paul
Old 01-27-2009, 02:13 AM
Tech Elite

To be honest it has nothing to do with me but i feel sorry for matt and custom model cars .The reason im saying this is that i have seen the way people treat him and put him down .From the day the poor guy bought cmc and took over Xray every tom dick and harry has tried to destroy it for him from queensland to sydney to victoria .Those people know excatly who they are .

Its like Nova it will never be the same in this country as the people who think they know what they are talking about know nothing and i mean nothing .Its a shame to see so many big name products being destroyed in Australia by people who are jealous and know nothing about business really sad .

maybe if most of you gave cmc some support without the crap that is always involved in this hobby and let Matt do his Job without the distraction of everyone trying to take the agency and trying to destroy him all the time maybe then the Xray brand might be supported better in Australia .

Its time to support Cmc and not always put it down put yourself in there shoes with the low Aussie against the euro and other factors and trust me you would be commiting suicide and not running a business .

support xray by supporting Matt and not always put him down and kick him into the gutter .not only cmc but all the guys in this business need your support.

just my two cents worth and maybe you guys might wake up and think about others for once.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

to the best of my knowledge they guys from hobby time ordered all the bits i needed from the australian official importer, being cmc i guess. i did find mt gravatt toyworld also god for parts, they have quite a bit hanging n the wall which is really handy.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Cmc aren't too bad to deal with though some prices on cirtain parts can be a bit high. I've been getting most of my parts from TTRC in Vic and they've been pretty good. The killer with Amain and a lot of os places is the postage, it only really works if you buy a heaps of stuff or order stuff with a few mates.
Drew.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I work at a hobby shop in Vic and we have tryed 3 times to get in contact with CMC and they never answer and dont return our calls How are we spose to source parts then.
Come on cobraracing if CMC help us we will help them is a 2 way street Too many Aus importers forget this and wonder why racers and average Joe by there stuff overseas If the markups wernt so high then the Hobby shop could sell for a competive price compared to Overseas and we would sell more in Aus hence making the manufatures relise we do buy things over here then they would start giving the Aussie importers better prices But no It does not work that way Aussie Importers are too greedy on a whole Hence why pats are dear here in Aus. My biggest pet hate is the fact you have to buy 10+ cars to get it at the cheapest prices I can never fiqure out why it should not be the same price if you buy 1 or 50 But thats just me Maybe I am too nice and dont want to step on people to make money that the goverment will only take.