Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Australian Novarossi Importer

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gseventeen
With all this talk of who has rights, and who hasnt got rights. Does this effect, who gets to carry MK's ''NATIONAL's TROPHY'' out to the car for him next year? and if so can we start to put our hands up now so's there's no fighting about who carries it out for him next year? OOPS!!! :we ird:
(sorry MK, Couldn't help myself) lol lol lol (hellow Alex)
so since anyone can bring in nova as long as it's an order of 12+ (from memory) will you guys be grouping together for a group buy and be bringing in 12+ Nova engines Graham? just add 5% import fee, and 10% GST to the order, make sure you send it via air to avoid private port/shipping companies, (ie Schenker) otherwise you will get slagged $275 to $315 aus per shipping depending on how friendly they feel on the day.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Tech Elite

Dear Guys

I have been asked to put a post about the guys who are bringing in novarossi engines into Australia (oz spec) and La Spina Racing (Leo La Spina) .

If anyone is after Novarossi products at a great price please give leo or aaron a call on 0418156737 these guys have promised to keep prices as low as they can for the consumer as what cobra did in the past .In saying that the price of Nova will never be the same as what it was under my control and alot of people have realised that now but thats the past and lets move on and the new guys have promised to be close to what it was.
Id like to wish everyone success with the nova sales for the future and im sure Leo the hypo lespina will help as many of you out as he can nice guy with a heart of gold .

regards Angelo

Last edited by COBRARACING; 11-04-2008 at 04:22 PM.