Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
NANDA NRB-3PRO R SPEC >

NANDA NRB-3PRO R SPEC

NANDA NRB-3PRO R SPEC

Old 10-22-2008, 03:31 AM
Tech Elite

Default NANDA NRB-3PRO R SPEC

Dear Ladies and Gents

It has been rumoured by the American drivers and Australian drivers that nanda racing will have a new buggy available by june of 2009 .Well i can confirm that there is no such thing happening the new buggy as most of you know is the NRB-3R which is available with all the options standard example cnc upgrades, a pit bag etc.Its the existing buggy with all the upgrades included and its available.

I can confirm that nanda is working on a new chassis and lighter parts including front and rear carbon fibre shock towers lightened drive cups etc etc but there is no new buggy fullstop just upgrade light parts and will be sold seperately.

You ask how do i know this well i was at the factory in china for a week and just returned to Australia on friday morning .Samantha from Nanda racing has issued me a severe warning that factory drivers who spread rumours affecting the sales of there products will be terminated without further notice thats how serious they are taking this at the moment especially with the seriousness of the global economy affecting chinese manufacturing as we speak.

Sorry guys i just had to set the record straight as i believe misleading people and giving them false information is not right.

thank you all for your time

regards Angelo
Old 10-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Tech Initiate

So who's the first of your factory drivers getting the sack?
Old 10-23-2008, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ummmmm, Itwill be you, from what i have heard.

ip track.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Tech Regular

Angelo said terminated....not sacked..