Community
Wiki Posts
Search

swallow advance problems

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 12:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Default swallow advance problems

how can i change my number of cells does anyoe know where l can find an instruction booklet thanks for the help
Old 10-22-2008, 01:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The only time you can possibly change the number of cells is when charging a lead acid (Pb) battery. These are rated at 2.0v per cell.

Cache Ya,
Craig.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:06 AM
Tech Initiate

Default wondering

how about when l want to charge a reciever battery thats got like 5 cells. but l dont know how to change it to that or dont l have to . and what "a " should l charge my glow blug warmer that has a 2700mah bat in it or a 12v pb battery thanks
Old 10-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scottpalmer
how about when l want to charge a reciever battery thats got like 5 cells. but l dont know how to change it to that or dont l have to . and what "a " should l charge my glow blug warmer that has a 2700mah bat in it or a 12v pb battery thanks
You don't change the number of cells when charging, only LiPo cells. When you charge receiver packs it doesn't matter if you have a 4 cell or 5 cell. The charger figures it out and charges until full. As for your glow plug warmer it depends on what kind of battery it has, eg NiMh, NiCd, etc. I usually charge at a 1C rating which would be 2.7A on a 2700mAh battery.

Take Care,
Cheers, Patrick