Wiki Posts
Search

Parramatta Indoor Racing Centre

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Parramatta Indoor Racing Centre

Parramatta Indoor Racing Centre is pleased to announce that we will be opening a Indoor Racing Centre in the Parramatta area in the coming months.We are just securing the final leasing details with the real estate agents and also the suppliers we are going to use.
Our surface will be carpet and we have organised the surface which will arrive from the US in the coming weeks.( We are able to leave the track down all the time so that we don't have the associated problems)
Thanks to the support of 4 local businessman and a couple of rc addicts we have not only the financial backing but also the knowledge of what you racers want.

We choose to set the track up in the Parramatta area so that we are central to all suburbs in the Sydney Region. At this stage we will be running Friday Nights. Stay tuned for further developments:bl ush:
Old 09-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Tech Champion

This sounds awesome! Racing 5mins from home... Is this goin to be a shop/track complex like Windsor?
Old 09-19-2008, 12:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dragonfire
This sounds awesome! Racing 5mins from home... Is this goin to be a shop/track complex like Windsor?
Agreed, sounds very good....

Are you planning on getting the CRC track barriers also? They look like the best option and from what I have seen of the raywood snowbirds video, very car friendly too, quite unlike the large conduit that we use in the ACT

I know that a few of us would make trips up to run if it gets going, and I hope it does not peter out like the SIR track/club/whatever did....
Old 09-19-2008, 01:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

can't wait, as a novice a track opening up close to me must be a sign from God
Old 09-19-2008, 01:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I certainly hope this lives up to its promise, it'd be fantastic to have a good carpet track relatively close to home.

Cant wait to get out there!!!

Cheers

Robbie
Old 09-19-2008, 02:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by P.I.R.C
Parramatta Indoor Racing Centre is pleased to announce that we will be opening a Indoor Racing Centre in the Parramatta area in the coming months.We are just securing the final leasing details with the real estate agents and also the suppliers we are going to use.
Our surface will be carpet and we have organised the surface which will arrive from the US in the coming weeks.( We are able to leave the track down all the time so that we don't have the associated problems)
Thanks to the support of 4 local businessman and a couple of rc addicts we have not only the financial backing but also the knowledge of what you racers want.

We choose to set the track up in the Parramatta area so that we are central to all suburbs in the Sydney Region. At this stage we will be running Friday Nights. Stay tuned for further developments:bl ush:
Parra's a big place got a street or location that would help.......OR perhaps a venue
Old 09-19-2008, 05:03 PM
Tech Master

Default pirc

would be really good if for once ppl starting these venues would do 1 of 2 things
tell everyone up front (in the very 1st post) who is running it,exact location,suface,track size & any other relivant details
or
dont post anything until 1 week before opening the doors for operation & then tell everyone all relivant details

im sure im not the only one that does not want to see the bs & inuendo that went on the last time an indooor carpet venue tried to get off the ground here in sydney

thanks gda
Old 09-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Who really cares about all the info you've requested. Some people seem to want to complain about anything which makes this site harder and harder to read all the time. Just rock up when it's open and if you don't like it, don't go again, simple. I'm sure all relevant info will be released when needed! How else will they get people there???

P.I.R.C - Good luck with the the plans and I hope it goes well for you.
If it's done half right, it will be a success!
Old 09-19-2008, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Thx for all the PM's, but this isn't me organising the event and venue.
Having said that, I will be there racing! Carpet is awesome.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Just to answer a few of the questions from you guys Im sorry Ive been interstate and just arrived back

Kingpops we are going to be running the CRC barriers that were used in the snowbirds in the States.

Dragonfire we will be stocking several brands of products and spares. Suppliers to be confirmed in the next couple of weeks

We will be offering membership which will include track hire for the year and 1/2 price racing for race meets.(Probably in the $100 - $150)

We are in discussions in bringing out a well known sponsored racer from the States for the opening of our complex thanks to our colleagues who own a 25% of our business in the States

More to come in the following weeks.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Awesome i srsly cant wait...

its like 10 mins away from me booyaaa
thats sooo awsum. haha will you be stocking Xray parts???

thx Gazza
Old 09-21-2008, 12:30 AM
Tech Regular

Kingpops we are going to be running the CRC barriers that were used in the snowbirds in the States.
F&%k yeah, I am in. Now hurry up and build the bloody thing

All I need now is the price of diesel to get under $1.50/litre and I will be set for a fortnightly trip......
Old 09-21-2008, 02:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

you guys are all westies

40 mins from my place, probably 1hr in friday night traffic, but I'll be there. This could be the excuse I need to buy another 416, and probably a 12th scale
Old 09-21-2008, 04:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by The Chaser
Parra's a big place got a street or location that would help.......OR perhaps a venue
Just to answer a few of the questions from you guys Im sorry Ive been interstate and just arrived back

Dragonfire we will be stocking several brands of products and spares. Suppliers to be confirmed in the next couple of weeks

We will be offering membership which will include track hire for the year and 1/2 price racing for race meets.(Probably in the $100 - $150)

We are in discussions in bringing out a well known sponsored racer from the States for the opening of our complex thanks to our colleagues who own a 25% of our business in the States

More to come in the following weeks.
PARRAS ABIG PLACE with all this talk your having where in Parramatta,and as for the VENUE?????????
as previously posted the "localbusinessmen had a spot and
that location is????????????/SPIT IT UP
Old 09-21-2008, 05:25 AM
Tech Champion

There is no way they will tell you where it is until it is confirmed.. hell I would hold off until a week from opening just to keep the suspense goin!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.