R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   AARCMCC Online! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/22952-aarcmcc-online.html)

Darkman 08-17-2003 02:48 AM

AARCMCC Online!

Just want to let everyone know that the new AARCMCC website has just been released and now online. You guys can view it at http://www.aarcmcc.org

:nod:

quozl 08-17-2003 03:51 AM

Good to see the new site up and running.

Just a couple of small things, under the IC & 5th scale section you have the QRCRCC hosting the national titles. It is actually the Q.R.C.C.R.A. (Queensland Radio Circuit Car Racing Association)

If you send me your email address I can send you entry forms for the upcoming Nats for both IC and Large scale for the site. Also if you need current up to date copies of the 1/8th, 1/10th 235mm and 200mm tourer rules let me know and I will pass them on.

Cheers Alastair

Darkman 08-17-2003 04:14 AM

Originally posted by quozl
Good to see the new site up and running.

Just a couple of small things, under the IC & 5th scale section you have the QRCRCC hosting the national titles. It is actually the Q.R.C.C.R.A. (Queensland Radio Circuit Car Racing Association)

If you send me your email address I can send you entry forms for the upcoming Nats for both IC and Large scale for the site. Also if you need current up to date copies of the 1/8th, 1/10th 235mm and 200mm tourer rules let me know and I will pass them on.

Cheers Alastair

Hello Alastair,

Best if you get in contact with David McInerney at [email protected] and you can also send him the docos there. I'm just the designer and implementer of the website, David M does all the content... :tire:

Ta.

fastolfart 08-18-2003 03:54 PM

Attn Electric Clubs

As you view the AARCMCC web site, you will see that I have been relegated to fill the position as standin Electric Section head.

This may not be to everyones likeing, but someones gotto do it ;)

I would like to appeal to all electric car clubs (off & on road) to join AARCMCC, and to quit the US & THEM thinking thats been around for quite some time.
We are not out to destroy the various groups in the racing scene, but to encourage a better racing climate that everyone can enjoy.

The first thing that we will benefit from this is having contact with some one who races and understands what the electric scene requires.

You can contact me via e-mail or on my mobile at almost any time, and i will only be too happy to respond to your questions.

Peter Ellis

Coxy 08-18-2003 04:07 PM

Re: Attn Electric Clubs

Fastolfart a question is the avatar a picture of your new secretary then. Now I see why you put you hand up.

Coxy.

fastolfart 08-18-2003 05:19 PM

Fastolfart a question is the avatar a picture of your new secretary then. Now I see why you put you hand up
And I like what she's got for brains :D

contact 08-18-2003 06:09 PM

Re: Attn Electric Clubs

Originally posted by fastolfart
As you view the AARCMCC web site, you will see that I have been relegated to fill the position as standin Electric Section head.

This may not be to everyones likeing, but someones gotto do it ;)

I would like to appeal to all electric car clubs (off & on road) to join AARCMCC, and to quit the US & THEM thinking thats been around for quite some time.
We are not out to destroy the various groups in the racing scene, but to encourage a better racing climate that everyone can enjoy.

The first thing that we will benefit from this is having contact with some one who races and understands what the electric scene requires.

You can contact me via e-mail or on my mobile at almost any time, and i will only be too happy to respond to your questions.

Peter Ellis

good stuff pete... one request: please dont assume "everyone" reads this forum!

Besercoe 08-18-2003 06:39 PM

Contact - So where do you want to put it all???? in RTR Lines, or the IMCC?

If in racing lines - people wont know about anything until after it has happened 6 months down the track. And not be accurate at well.

Coxy 08-18-2003 06:41 PM

Re: Re: Attn Electric Clubs

Originally posted by contact
good stuff pete... one request: please dont assume "everyone" reads this forum!
Yea we better let the boys know at RCunderground/ozryders and the northside website forum.

Coxy.

fastolfart 08-18-2003 06:58 PM

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'm already working on a mail out list (electronic & snail), but the buggers during the day want swear at me with a four letter word starting with W$%#

contact 08-18-2003 07:03 PM

i would in fact not rely on electronic means of disseminating information to the people who need to know whats going on at all... plenty of clubs do not have people who frequent this forum at all... indeed the r/c tech forum concentrates on the sydney racing scene rather than whats happening nationally after all aarcmcc is a national body and needs to serve all states

i commend pete for taking on what im sure will be a thankless task and im also certain that he understands my request... there is nothing wrong with australia post (by all means supported with electronic information)

(if you get off on having a shot at a reasonable request feel free, there is plenty of text here to have a go at :weird: )

besercoe - i make no apologies for shamelessly promoting the IMCC - all presidents and secretaries (and members) of all clubs should be doing the same - i believe we do a good job for members and guests - perhaps sometime you'll come down and see for yourself - you do a fair job of pushing eastern cr - i can only assume you are a member of the club there.

darkman nice site - perhaps you can convince the powers that be to let you have a crack at the ifmar site!

edit - thanks pete, i knew that you understood what i was on about

fastolfart 08-18-2003 08:04 PM

Thinks (now, how can I get Contact to get a story into RL)

Nah, that would be too much to ask:p

David 08-18-2003 08:52 PM

Originally posted by contact
[B
besercoe - i make no apologies for shamelessly promoting the IMCC - all presidents and secretaries (and members) of all clubs should be doing the same - i believe we do a good job for members and guests - perhaps sometime you'll come down and see for yourself - you do a fair job of pushing eastern cr - i can only assume you are a member of the club there.

[/B]
and the Illawarriors wouldnt want it ANY other way :lol: :)

Coxy 08-18-2003 10:26 PM

Originally posted by David
and the Illawarriors wouldnt want it ANY other way :lol: :)
Illawarriors Illawarriors Illawarriors Illawarriors Illawarriors!!!!!!!!!

VenomWorldOrder 08-19-2003 07:11 AM

yeah not bad. a little emotionless, but i guess that's ok. it is a organisation committee the site is representing.

maybe just a little feedback. instead of having the rules only downloadable why don't you have both choices. viewed in sections by clicking a link (ie click bodies to see approved types) click engine rules for engine rules etc etc.

makes it simpler i recon. looks good though.