R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   CAIRNS ONROAD RACING (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/221996-cairns-onroad-racing.html)

out-of-control 05-14-2008 04:39 PM

CAIRNS ONROAD RACING

HI guys the new track set up and now running with a decoder box /transponder setup has just made onroad racing in Cairns that much more competitive and heaps of fun, lap times etc displayed after each race and I can get all race results on the website www.cairnsrc.com, I cant wait for the next race meet,keep up with the good work guys.:smile::smile:
cheers

stick46man 05-16-2008 12:48 AM

How many threads due you Nth Queenslanders need? this makes the third one, the other two are now where near full. oops sori just full of BS.

bobbitrc 05-16-2008 05:19 AM

Yeah. Looking forward to next meet.
Hopefully my cars running again. Dam those tyrewalls :cry:
Big invite to anyone who wants to run with a good bunch of people who love RC. And any that want to come and spectate or ask questions are welcome. :nod:

stick46man. Be nice. :lol::lol::lol:

TheOldBoy 05-16-2008 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by stick46man (Post 4449973)
How many threads due you Nth Queenslanders need? this makes the third one, the other two are now where near full. oops sori just full of BS.

lets see now, we most likely have a twice as many threads from those in a capital city, yet you complain about threads from a area where you have to drive a min of 4.5 hrs so as to have a inter city meet. :nod:

aussies1129 05-16-2008 06:35 AM

hey so its the long weekend in june that you townsville guys are holding an intercity?just curios but whats the fastest nitro car getting around your track at the moment and what gearing setup is fairly common high,med,low?
also hows the grip?never raced there but hope to get some info before I come down.:)
cheers

lordy49 05-16-2008 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by TheOldBoy (Post 4450358)
lets see now, we most likely have a twice as many threads from those in a capital city, yet you complain about threads from a area where you have to drive a min of 4.5 hrs so as to have a inter city meet. :nod:

You should upgrade your transport, I have regularly travelled to Brownvegas to race and driven the distance in 3 hrs.

TheOldBoy 05-17-2008 03:40 AM

so your just a temp then, figures

lordy49 05-17-2008 05:34 AM

Why is it the CRCMCC advertise on there web site and in Racing Lines that they race Off Road when they don't have access to a Off Road track???

Is this not false advertising and contary to state law!!!

mtbkym01 05-17-2008 03:36 PM

It also states that unfornutately the club does not have access to an offroad facility at this stage.

Can we all please keep this civil, and let bygones by bygone FFS.

lordy49 05-17-2008 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by mtbkym01 (Post 4454026)
It also states that unfornutately the club does not have access to an offroad facility at this stage.

Can we all please keep this civil, and let bygones by bygone FFS.

We the committee of the FNQRCCA have attempted to patch up the differences between the clubs,we have even invited members of the CRCMCC to visit and race with us however none of these invitations have been replied to.When you people start eating humble pie and come and race with us when invited only then will bygones be bygonesand will peace be restored.

mtbkym01 05-17-2008 04:04 PM

Ok, I contacted you guys about coming racing, and yes I did get a response (call that an invite if you like), but unfortunately, as I stated, your racing calender clashes with my work roster. I personally do not have any problems with anyone from either club ( i hardly know anyone from FNQRCCA, as any issues arose before I joined CRCMCC). All I wanna do is race, and not have to listen to or read any fighting/arguing between clubs, is the point I am making, thats all. (I am not having a go at you either here, just trying to make my point):D

WHEREDRUNK 05-17-2008 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by mtbkym01 (Post 4454051)
Ok, I contacted you guys about coming racing, and yes I did get a response (call that an invite if you like), but unfortunately, as I stated, your racing calender clashes with my work roster. I personally do not have any problems with anyone from either club ( i hardly know anyone from FNQRCCA, as any issues arose before I joined CRCMCC). All I wanna do is race, and not have to listen to or read any fighting/arguing between clubs, is the point I am making, thats all. (I am not having a go at you either here, just trying to make my point):D

You have a P M :nod::nod:

bobbitrc 05-18-2008 02:14 AM

Wheres my invite? :D

lordy, be nice.

BUNDY 05-18-2008 03:14 AM

Free invites

Hi,

If your giving out free invites I'll take one.

The Informer 05-18-2008 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by BUNDY (Post 4455041)
Hi,

If your giving out free invites I'll take one.

Bundy, You have had your invite since before we formed!:sneaky::sneaky: