Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 06:43 PM
Tech Regular

Default Gosford City Radio Control Car Club (GCRCCC) Forum

New thread for GCRCCC....
Old 07-29-2003, 08:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs down

how come no one talks on your thread is it because your track is gay and hardly ne one races there
Old 07-29-2003, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

neot21 dont be so stupid as to go down this path
Old 07-30-2003, 06:41 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by NeoT21
how come no one talks on your thread is it because your track is gay and hardly ne one races there
NeoT21 , thats not a nice a thing to say, only started this thread the other day, and I have only told a couple of people about it, so far.

Look at it another way, your favorite club could be gone in one swoosh, if you guys don't pull your fingers out of your butts and take a direction on being on the committee steering the Mingara RC club, then where are you going to race if it folds. You don't know what you have in that location until you lose it, but if no one wants to be part of being responsible for that club and contributing then I feel sorry for you all.

I am hoping that people will see sense and support Lance and Co and get off their butts to do something about contributing and being part of the club without hesitation. As for your so called contribution of calling our track gay, well you don't have to race there, but I can tell you that at least the members of our club are WILLING to make a contribution to the club by putting their hands up and saying yes to being on the committee doing things. Oh by the way, THIS Committee is now moving ahead since electing a new president that listens to what other members and the committee are saying and working together. We already have plans on a new location that will be more fit for racing being very flat. Trials being very soon , in fact 3 weekends time.... As for people racing there, we do experience around 20 to 30 racers on race days, I would hardly call that any one not wanting to race at our track.

I wish the best of luck to Mingara RC sorting out its problems with electing a new committee and look forward to an inter-club series.

James
GCRCCC President
Old 08-02-2003, 03:36 AM
Tech Addict

WERE IS THE NEW TRACK AT

Mingas has worked out most of the new commity so Mingas will still be the best track on the coast.

So stop rippin off all the members of mingara RC.

Look at it another way, your favorite club could be gone in one swoosh, if you guys don't pull your fingers out of your butts :
Old 08-02-2003, 05:01 AM
Tech Addict

Could someone do us all a favour and delete this thread
Old 08-02-2003, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Thunder racer
WERE IS THE NEW TRACK AT

Mingas has worked out most of the new commity so Mingas will still be the best track on the coast.

So stop rippin off all the members of mingara RC.

Look at it another way, your favorite club could be gone in one swoosh, if you guys don't pull your fingers out of your butts :
Thunderacer... The new track is not confirmed as yet, we will be running 2 trials there and there are other matters to be sorted as yet before we can confirm this venue, I will let eveyone know once we have confirmed the venue.

I am not ripping off mingara but the people who say yeah we want mingara and want to race there but couldn't be bothered to turn up to the original AGM to vote on a new committee let alone participate on the new committee. I hope all went well with the committee elections yesterday and that mingara RC is still intact and not going to fold.

I am looking forward to speaking with MingaraRC's new club president on discussions for an interclub series between both our clubs.
Old 08-08-2003, 04:04 AM
Tech Regular

Default Race Day Sunday 10th Aug

GCRCCC's race day is on this Sunday 10th August will be at Autopro's Car Park. Registrations close 9am.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:46 AM
Tech Regular

Default Trialing of New Location for GCRCCC

You may have heard me speak previously on this thread and Mingara Forum thread regard our new location that we are currently trialing.

The new location is 2 side by side basketball courts (38 Mtrs x 38 Mtrs in total ) at Gavenlock Oval (Rowena St or Rd ) We are still holding further trials on these dates at this location for 14/9/03,28/9/03,12/10/03 and 26/10/03. Registrations close 9am.

All racers are welcome. Reciprocal members race day fee arrangements for Mingara members do apply. Please show your current Mingara RC membership card if you would like to race at our members race day fee.

Should you wish to race , there are a number of club rules that need to be observed and abided by and are advised at the drivers meeting.

regards

James
GCRCCC President.
Old 09-09-2003, 04:28 AM
Tech Regular

Default Race Day this Sunday - Gavenlock Oval

Just a reminder to all members and racers that Trials are still continuing with one scheduled this Sunday 14th Sept at Gavenlock Oval , everyone is welcome to race....

Old 09-16-2003, 02:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Hay Labracer

Where is our race day for this sunday (Auto pro or Gavenlock)

Thanx
Oldmate
Old 09-16-2003, 07:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Angry

NeoT21
you are apparently a small minded person , if by any chance you feel that your stature has arisen by making small minded comments like "your track is gay " then you are are forgetting 1 thing
At the end of the day we are all in the same boat so to speak "racing to have fun and to meet other people"
i am a member of the gosford club and very proud of the way it is run and by the committee that run it , i had visited other clubs before joing gosford and felt that the gosford club had somthing other clubs could not offer me
that was great people in an area close to Home
i could / had walked up to these drivers and asked stupid questions from a new comers piont of view and yet as stupid as the questions were i still got friendly advise
it is people like you that are hurting the RC Racing clubs of Australia with your Arrogance
we need to get more people involved with RC Racing with in any club not chase them away with immature comments
if you feel that the gosfords race track is gay well then thats your problem
However there are aprox 45+ drivers as well as parents , Family Friends ,ranging from new comers to us oldies who still turn up each 2 nd sunday to race on a GAY TRACK , and guess what we are still having a great time !
WELL DONE TO THE GOSFORD CITY RADIO CONTROL CAR CLUB
AND ITS MEMBERS

Old 09-16-2003, 11:34 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by war11x
NeoT21
you are apparently a small minded person , if by any chance you feel that your stature has arisen by making small minded comments like "your track is gay " then you are are forgetting 1 thing
At the end of the day we are all in the same boat so to speak "racing to have fun and to meet other people"
i am a member of the gosford club and very proud of the way it is run and by the committee that run it , i had visited other clubs before joing gosford and felt that the gosford club had somthing other clubs could not offer me
that was great people in an area close to Home
i could / had walked up to these drivers and asked stupid questions from a new comers piont of view and yet as stupid as the questions were i still got friendly advise
it is people like you that are hurting the RC Racing clubs of Australia with your Arrogance
we need to get more people involved with RC Racing with in any club not chase them away with immature comments
if you feel that the gosfords race track is gay well then thats your problem
However there are aprox 45+ drivers as well as parents , Family Friends ,ranging from new comers to us oldies who still turn up each 2 nd sunday to race on a GAY TRACK , and guess what we are still having a great time !
WELL DONE TO THE GOSFORD CITY RADIO CONTROL CAR CLUB
AND ITS MEMBERS

I with you on that NEOT21 gosford is not a club like mingas they have a lot of rockies there (im not saying this in a bad way) and are a well set up track they have there rac days on all the time Im a member on the mingas club and we hav ow racdays all fuced up they rac the 1st and then they rac on the 20th its never every two weeks like gosford. Thats one thing i hate about mingas not to say that i wont Back mingas all the way.

When dose gosford rac next ill come down to rac at your new track i want to see how good it is.
Old 09-16-2003, 11:37 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Thunder racer
I with you on that NEOT21 gosford is not a club like mingas they have a lot of rockies there (im not saying this in a bad way) and are a well set up track they have there rac days on all the time Im a member on the mingas club and we hav ow racdays all fuced up they rac the 1st and then they rac on the 20th its never every two weeks like gosford. Thats one thing i hate about mingas not to say that i wont Back mingas all the way.

When dose gosford rac next ill come down to rac at your new track i want to see how good it is.
Sorry guys this reply got all fuced up i ment to say IM NOT WITH U NEOT21 SORRY gosford people.

Im not as small minded as him LOL
Old 09-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Oldmate
Hay Labracer

Where is our race day for this sunday (Auto pro or Gavenlock)

Thanx
Oldmate
Sorry OldMate for the late reply , Todays race is on at Gavenlock as Autopro had cancelled the day due to the car park being used for a Monaro day. Work commitments has prohibited me from keeping an eye on this forum and racing.... Grrr... Should be back after the long weekend.

Cheers
Labracer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.