Wiki Posts
Search

2007 Muchmore Masters

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default SMA Muchmore 2007

On behalf of the members of SMA, I would like to thank Kenji, Greg, Ari and of course Muchmore for the honour of hosting this event.

Also, to all the Drivers that travelled near and far, thank you for making the effort to attending the Muchmore Masters and displaying your amazing skill on the track.

And last but not lest, to Paul and the members of SMA that worked tirelessly leading up to and during the meeting.

We hope everybody had a great time and look forward to the 2008 Muchmore Masters.

Regards,

Matt Leeming

Publicity Officer
Old 04-24-2007, 01:49 AM
Tech Elite

Good meeting guys, a pat on the back of the guys who did the hard work setting up and running the meeting. Atomixed said it all for the sponsers of the meeting.
The only gripes I would have are the slight lack of the race referee not keeping an eye on the racing (was there one ?) and the road rail system could do with something to slow the cars down from launching down and across it. (and too whom invited the precipitation that afternoon) With the limited room you guys are running with, the track suited the drivers stand fairly well as long as no one hung over the rail, but would like to see it moved further back (something I know is being looked at in the future)
Overall, an enjoyable meeting, and I wish I could have been there earlier to get some practice in to learn the track before I raced.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:12 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by fastolfart
Good meeting guys, a pat on the back of the guys who did the hard work setting up and running the meeting. Atomixed said it all for the sponsers of the meeting.
The only gripes I would have are the slight lack of the race referee not keeping an eye on the racing (was there one ?) and the road rail system could do with something to slow the cars down from launching down and across it. (and too whom invited the precipitation that afternoon) With the limited room you guys are running with, the track suited the drivers stand fairly well as long as no one hung over the rail, but would like to see it moved further back (something I know is being looked at in the future)
Overall, an enjoyable meeting, and I wish I could have been there earlier to get some practice in to learn the track before I raced.
Road Rail does have an alias... "Launch Rail"

Race ref was not turned on for the MuchMore but one will be for next MM race.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:22 AM
Tech Elite

Road Rail does have an alias... "Launch Rail"
Race ref was not turned on for the Much More but one will be for next MM race.
I knew there would be a positive answer from the club, cheers.
Just as long as it is not a PC based referee, their eyes are too square.