Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Happened to AARMCC ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 05:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by TrustMe
You are full of it, and you've just unloaded heaps of it in your last post.

oops, someone in my position shouldn't say that,

Your an idiot. and who are you? Is it really worth my time to respond to the above comments.

Probably not.

A.G.
Fine - don't answer the valid questions, leave everybody in the dark and don't complain when it all falls in a heap because nobody offered to help...

your call...
Old 03-27-2003, 05:46 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by vr01
Fine - don't answer the valid questions, leave everybody in the dark and don't complain when it all falls in a heap because nobody offered to help...

your call...
The only way to answer an "optimist" such as yourself, is by not answering and just getting on with it.

Actually if you really want to know whats going on, you can always call me. But you don't, you just want to stir the pot, and again, who are you?
Old 03-27-2003, 08:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Trust me, I sent you my E-mail address as a contact for the ACTMCRC. I've not heard anything about any race series yet.

E-mail address is [email protected]
Old 03-27-2003, 09:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by nerdling
Trust me, I sent you my E-mail address as a contact for the ACTMCRC. I've not heard anything about any race series yet.

E-mail address is [email protected]
All correspondance is kept and filed, give me a date and I will check. I don't remember receiving it, unless you sent to hotmail address, I don't service that address, D. McInerny does. Mine is [email protected] if you would like info, send me an e-mail.

I have replied to Bob Jorgenson, from the ATCRCCC who have shown interest that they are interested in Participating.
So if you are interested, there will be a another zone for ACT. Please remember this is not an overnight thing, I've said this before, we let it grow and help it. It may take a year before your club is involved, but lets make the involvement worth it. It may take a couple of months, ACT looks like being the next zone with enough clubs to run a Series.

Remember, to support your own club first, and as I have stated before, the series that is run must coincide with club days, and incorperated club racing.

More info on Application to

Secretary
NSWRCRCC
AARCMCC

[email protected]

A.G.
A.G.
Old 03-27-2003, 09:40 PM
Tech Regular

There will be a series started for of road clubs shortly.

Stay Tuned for more INFO.
Old 03-31-2003, 05:44 AM
Tech Master

The only way to answer an "optimist" such as yourself, is by not answering and just getting on with it.

Actually if you really want to know whats going on, you can always call me. But you don't, you just want to stir the pot, and again, who are you?
Do you realise that if you answered the questions and provided some information to this public forum you may get some assistance and/or suggestions?

Go back and re-read my posts to this thread and you will see that I am not hiding behind my username...
Old 04-01-2003, 08:03 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by contact

trust me - you have the information you require?

im curious why we would be slotted in with the ACT (not that dealing with people there presents a problem) given that we are less than hour from morebank for example, and probably under 1.5hrs to just about any sydney based club, in addition to this our members frequent sydney clubs and in some cases have dual memberships??
Im also curious about this too?..(being the one with dual membership )

after all Illawarra carry's its own insurance.. ARE Affiliated with AARCMCC and have a similer set up too eastern creek.. eg use of netball courts, lights, canteen ,loos.

not too mention the fact that Illawarra has land and more importantly approval too build its own track which will happen in the very near future so im told
Old 04-01-2003, 10:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by David
if you are still the only one it wont be the case for long!
Old 04-01-2003, 11:21 PM
Tech Regular

after all Illawarra carry's its own insurance.. ARE Affiliated with AARCMCC and have a similer set up too eastern creek.. eg use of netball courts, lights, canteen ,loos.

not too mention the fact that Illawarra has land and more importantly approval too build its own track which will happen in the very near future so im told
So who are the duel members, I don't know of any, maybe Dave Harris.

And why are there always whigesrs??

A.G.
Old 04-02-2003, 01:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i dont know if people are whinging... just asking what on the face of it seem to be reasonable questions.

there are at least 3 persons i know of considering joint membership
Old 04-02-2003, 02:50 PM
Tech Addict

So who are the duel members, I don't know of any, maybe Dave Harris.

And why are there always whigesrs??

A.G.
Yes i am the only duel member currently but i know of 4 others who are looking like joining (3 tourers and a 235mm driver)

Nobodys whinging just asking why Illawarra is getting linked up with ACT
no offence too the ACT guys but for us go too the ACT too race its a 2 1/2 hour drive for here
if for instrance we race at JGIR its only 45 mins away, Penrith is 90 minutes,eastern creek 90 minutes,Mingara is at the most 2 hours away.
after all we ARE in NSW and the Illawarra is alot closer too Sydney then the ACT
Old 04-02-2003, 05:07 PM
Tech Regular

Yes i am the only duel member currently but i know of 4 others who are looking like joining (3 tourers and a 235mm driver)

Nobodys whinging just asking why Illawarra is getting linked up with ACT
no offence too the ACT guys but for us go too the ACT too race its a 2 1/2 hour drive for here
if for instrance we race at JGIR its only 45 mins away, Penrith is 90 minutes,eastern creek 90 minutes,Mingara is at the most 2 hours away.
after all we ARE in NSW and the Illawarra is alot closer too Sydney then the ACT
Which David is this,

As for who your linked with, nothing has been finalised yet, it's only being drafted, as more clubs show interest and receive and reply to info, the competition will grow and different regions will be set up. And ACT is a very good club, and to be linked with them would be a benefit. As far as travelling goes, it will take you longer to get to Mingara or Newcastle. So think about the big picture and not just a snapshot.

A.G.
Old 04-02-2003, 09:26 PM
Tech Addict

Which David is this,

As for who your linked with, nothing has been finalised yet, it's only being drafted, as more clubs show interest and receive and reply to info, the competition will grow and different regions will be set up. And ACT is a very good club, and to be linked with them would be a benefit. As far as travelling goes, it will take you longer to get to Mingara or Newcastle. So think about the big picture and not just a snapshot.

A.G.
This is David Harris

Last edited by David; 04-02-2003 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-02-2003, 09:45 PM
Tech Addict

Anthony your wrong about the time its takes too traval too various venues.. believe me i know because i've been doing the travelling to various race meetings including Kambah and Mingara for a couple of years now.
From the illawarra too mingara takes around 90 minutes but too traval too Camberra it takes 150 minutes.
If your just using distance as the reason for linking clubs too differant regions than if you check the map you will find the Illawarra is about 80k's from the CBD and even closer too race tracks south of the city. Venues like JGIR,Eastern Creek,Penrith. too name a few. This is about the same Distance as Mingara is from the CBD also, with newcastle further away,around 150 k's.
If its still only in draft form then it should be still open too debate between the clubs/racers who have shown interest in being involved surely? and they (the clubs) should have the final say who holds what races where and in what format?
I may be wrong,but those are my thoughts anyway

Last edited by David; 04-02-2003 at 09:55 PM.
Old 04-02-2003, 10:12 PM
Tech Regular

It's not quite the way you say Dave. If you would like to find out more you will have to wait. I really don't understand why this discussion is taking place, and why there is a complaint about who races with who, when the comprtition has still not been established, mainly I don't understand why you don't speak to me face to face before posting a comment which really has no bearing on anything.

If any of you want to find out info, contact me.

A.G.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.