Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Happened to AARMCC ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2003, 04:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Gear
Maybe AARMCC should become more involed like EFRA?

Jeffrey
i TELL YOU WHAT i WAS IMPRESSED.

A.G.
Old 03-24-2003, 05:27 AM
Tech Elite

Anthony if you are not responsiable for the electric section, I appologise for having a shot at you, but at the end of the day AARMCC is still sitting on their butts and doing less for the electric clubs than the other organisations.

If Dave is the man looking after the electric section, why are interfearing with it ?
Remember you sprooking off in these forums about how you were going to contact all electric car clubs get things organised ?
All you have done is confussed the issue for all the non affiliated clubs that exist

I have spoken to Dave on several occasions about this mater with no resolve at this point, partly because of you trying to run everything.

Would AARMCC like to quote which electric clubs they have been in contact with so the rest of the electric clubs might put there hands up to let the GODS they exist
(I bet they have only contacted clubs on the AARMCC register)

is an absolute lie.
Anthony, you just love using this quote, you must have some major issues, and it does show when you run a meeting!
You are one of the most un-approachable people when you get into the race control shed.
It just goes to show you how much notice you take of the racers at the track.

I will repeat the statement I posted earlier, the AARMCC web site needs some updating so we the racers and the clubs know whats going.
Remember, with out the clubs there is no associations. and I can clearly see why there are rebel associations about.
Old 03-24-2003, 05:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by fastolfart
Anthony if you are not responsiable for the electric section, I appologise for having a shot at you, but at the end of the day AARMCC is still sitting on their butts and doing less for the electric clubs than the other organisations.

If Dave is the man looking after the electric section, why are interfearing with it ?
Remember you sprooking off in these forums about how you were going to contact all electric car clubs get things organised ?
All you have done is confussed the issue for all the non affiliated clubs that exist

I have spoken to Dave on several occasions about this mater with no resolve at this point, partly because of you trying to run everything.

Would AARMCC like to quote which electric clubs they have been in contact with so the rest of the electric clubs might put there hands up to let the GODS they exist
(I bet they have only contacted clubs on the AARMCC register)

Anthony, you just love using this quote, you must have some major issues, and it does show when you run a meeting!
You are one of the most un-approachable people when you get into the race control shed.
It just goes to show you how much notice you take of the racers at the track.

I will repeat the statement I posted earlier, the AARMCC web site needs some updating so we the racers and the clubs know whats going.
Remember, with out the clubs there is no associations. and I can clearly see why there are rebel associations about.

Oh ok. again you mention the Control shed, and again you mention I want to run everything, you must have a bee in your bonnet, you say I am uapproachable, yet when I try to be pleasant with you, you face the ground and walk away. O.K you want to make a public statement on how you feel, that's fine your choice, but at least now you have made it known to me your feelings, and I know how much respect I should offer you. I don't say this as AARCMCC Secretary, I say it from me personally to you.

You still havn't sent me an e-mail regarding anything you've gone on about, so your interest is to provoke, not to improve. So all I have to say is if you seriously wanted to have discusions, you would have sent an e-mail.

A.G.
Old 03-24-2003, 05:41 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Pete,

This is the second thread you have started, that put's shit on people, how come??

A.G.
Old 03-24-2003, 12:49 PM
Tech Elite

This is the second thread you have started, that put's shit on people, how come??
And this the kind of attitude we have to put up with from the secretary of the Nations controlling body for our sport.
Old 03-24-2003, 01:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

settle down... we seem to have this type of degraded discussion too often... please try to avoid posts that are personal rather than substance orrientated

_______

trust me - you have the information you require?

im curious why we would be slotted in with the ACT (not that dealing with people there presents a problem) given that we are less than hour from morebank for example, and probably under 1.5hrs to just about any sydney based club, in addition to this our members frequent sydney clubs and in some cases have dual memberships??
Old 03-24-2003, 02:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by fastolfart
And this the kind of attitude we have to put up with from the secretary of the Nations controlling body for our sport.
Yeah good on you peter, see you soon.
Old 03-24-2003, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

so now its even stevens... next one edit
Old 03-24-2003, 06:40 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by TrustMe
Hi Gabes, I sent an e-mail out to your club quite some time ago, but never received a reply of interest,however if you are interested please contact me.
[email protected]

A.G
AG

I stuck my hand up on behalf of Northside "way back when" on one of your first threads on the topic.

Gabes and I are on the committee at NRCCRCC, please count our interest as "in". Looking forward to further discussions...

you can get me at [email protected]

Cheers

Andy
Old 03-24-2003, 09:19 PM
Tech Adept

Anthony did u get my email to say were in.

Gabes
Old 03-24-2003, 09:22 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by gabe
Anthony did u get my email to say were in.

Gabes
No Worries, as Andy says, you were one of the first clubs to put your hand up when I asked for interest.

Thanks.

A.G.
Old 03-26-2003, 04:22 AM
Tech Master

AG you are really confusing things here. A while ago you made a big song and dance about a "club challenge" but nothing has happened. Now you are saying it is not your responsibility because it is for electric not i.c. when in the first place you should have mentioned this other person's name or put "on behalf of" or told him to post it to rctech. You have really dug yourself into a hole because you made it look like you were doing all of the behind the scenes stuff.

Important questions have been asked but you have avoided answering them. So can you please take the responsibility and provide the answers on behalf of AARCMCC.

Thanks
Chris Peet
Old 03-26-2003, 04:27 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by vr01
AG you are really confusing things here. A while ago you made a big song and dance about a "club challenge" but nothing has happened. Now you are saying it is not your responsibility because it is for electric not i.c. when in the first place you should have mentioned this other person's name or put "on behalf of" or told him to post it to rctech. You have really dug yourself into a hole because you made it look like you were doing all of the behind the scenes stuff.

Important questions have been asked but you have avoided answering them. So can you please take the responsibility and provide the answers on behalf of AARCMCC.

Thanks
Chris Peet

All the people above that have asked the question, have sent me an e-mail and received information.

My song and dance was, That I posted a thread and invited people to show interest. Apart from the AARCMCC clubs, and 3 or 4 non affiliated clubs, no one else responded.

A competition for IC and Electric Tourers is being orginised to commence after the State Titles, the clubs involved are those who responded.

The others who have recently responded will also become part of this competition, the competition now will cover zones.

Your comment is not made for information, but directed at me for performance. If you really are an interested participant, you would contact me, not make comments as yours above. I'm doing my part, and if that's not good enough for you, bad luck.

But I hope those clubs who are coming on board do want to come on board, do so with the aim of making a better RC community, not one that can only find faults, and put those who volunteer down. These side line comentators, are just that side lines, a white strip on the grass that will eventually wear away and dissappear.

A.G.
Old 03-27-2003, 04:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by TrustMe
All the people above that have asked the question, have sent me an e-mail and received information.
That's fine but if you want drivers interested the information needs to be publicly available, that's why the questions have been raised and answers should be provided on this forum.

My song and dance was, That I posted a thread and invited people to show interest. Apart from the AARCMCC clubs, and 3 or 4 non affiliated clubs, no one else responded.
Not every club in NSW is represented on this site and some may not have any idea what you are about or that you exist. A few dollars spent on stamps would have been a small price to pay to get more involvement.

A competition for IC and Electric Tourers is being orginised to commence after the State Titles, the clubs involved are those who responded.
Which state titles? I have no idea which clubs responded so could you tell me please. And as we have seen some of the clubs are unsure as to whether their response has been received.

The others who have recently responded will also become part of this competition, the competition now will cover zones.
Is this really necessary? Are you aware of how far people are prepared to travel for the MECA series?

Your comment is not made for information, but directed at me for performance. If you really are an interested participant, you would contact me, not make comments as yours above. I'm doing my part, and if that's not good enough for you, bad luck.
Take it any way you want but it was to cut the crap and either answer the questions or get the answers to the questions. You have made yourself the voice of AARCMCC on this forum, with that goes the responsibility of separating your opinions from the opinions of AARCMCC and providing answers to people's queries. Regardless of what was said I hope you realise that your response to Peter below was inappropriate considering the position you hold. If you can't answer a question without going half a mile off the track may I suggest you let somebody else do the talking. I shouldn't have to contact you at all because the information should be readily available if you want people to see that things are happening. Remember it has been a good 3 months since you posted anything about this series.

But I hope those clubs who are coming on board do want to come on board, do so with the aim of making a better RC community, not one that can only find faults, and put those who volunteer down. These side line comentators, are just that side lines, a white strip on the grass that will eventually wear away and dissappear.

A.G.
Well I guess you won't be disappointed if nobody seems interested to turn up to this race series if you just continue to push them away...
Old 03-27-2003, 04:55 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by vr01
That's fine but if you want drivers interested the information needs to be publicly available, that's why the questions have been raised and answers should be provided on this forum.

Not every club in NSW is represented on this site and some may not have any idea what you are about or that you exist. A few dollars spent on stamps would have been a small price to pay to get more involvement.

Which state titles? I have no idea which clubs responded so could you tell me please. And as we have seen some of the clubs are unsure as to whether their response has been received.

Is this really necessary? Are you aware of how far people are prepared to travel for the MECA series?

Take it any way you want but it was to cut the crap and either answer the questions or get the answers to the questions. You have made yourself the voice of AARCMCC on this forum, with that goes the responsibility of separating your opinions from the opinions of AARCMCC and providing answers to people's queries. Regardless of what was said I hope you realise that your response to Peter below was inappropriate considering the position you hold. If you can't answer a question without going half a mile off the track may I suggest you let somebody else do the talking. I shouldn't have to contact you at all because the information should be readily available if you want people to see that things are happening. Remember it has been a good 3 months since you posted anything about this series.

Well I guess you won't be disappointed if nobody seems interested to turn up to this race series if you just continue to push them away...

You are full of it, and you've just unloaded heaps of it in your last post.

oops, someone in my position shouldn't say that,

Your an idiot. and who are you? Is it really worth my time to respond to the above comments.

Probably not.

A.G.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.