Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Up Coming TCR Modified Team Novarossi & Go Tech engine line >

Up Coming TCR Modified Team Novarossi & Go Tech engine line

Up Coming TCR Modified Team Novarossi & Go Tech engine line

Old 01-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have Removed a section of my one of my posts I do not try nor entent to start Trubble with any one all i want to do is provide info about what i feel will be a great product. Best Regards Jeremy.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You should be pleased you didnt get blamed for that abortion looking crank MM, it looks like it was done with a 9 inch angle grinder. Pretty shitty to have someone copy your work, butcher it & take credit for being the best in the business.

I think TCR is should be careful on who they burn, MM has a pretty loyal following. Also it doesnt look very professional.

Last & most important Jeremy if you are going to wave the flag for TCR for gods sake learn some basic grammar & punctuation. As they are your posts are very hard to read. Also I would consider changing your username to something other than Sirio. It is pretty funny having Sirio & Rody singing the praises of Novarossi (Disclaimer At least Rody knows his shit & has a good grasp on the English Language)
Old 01-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by soc123_au
You should be pleased you didnt get blamed for that abortion looking crank MM, it looks like it was done with a 9 inch angle grinder. Pretty shitty to have someone copy your work, butcher it & take credit for being the best in the business.

I think TCR is should be careful on who they burn, MM has a pretty loyal following. Also it doesnt look very professional.

Last & most important Jeremy if you are going to wave the flag for TCR for gods sake learn some basic grammar & punctuation. As they are your posts are very hard to read. Also I would consider changing your username to something other than Sirio. It is pretty funny having Sirio & Rody singing the praises of Novarossi (Disclaimer At least Rody knows his shit & has a good grasp on the English Language)
Hey Soc, i dont know shit, even though sometimes it might sound like i do .

p.s. I once had a Rody, and it was a screamer of an engine. Dont forget it is based on the NOvarossi NSR 12.

p.s.s. Massive, and Angelo are both dear friends of mine, and i dont intend to get into their shit fight.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi All,
After lengthy discussions with both the Nova and Go Tech factories, it has been decided that the TCR modified engines will not be available to the general public. There will be modified motors done by PJR Engineering but only for selected people. Unfortunately the warranty issue has become a major concern and TCR did not want to have a product that could not be 100% supported. Sorry for disappointing any one that was never the intention but to ensure the level of after sales support that TCR is committed to providing there really was no other way.

Regards
Joe