Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where did the Big Reg thread go!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Where did the Big Reg thread go!!!!

The Big Reg thread has disappeared completely and all posts on the thread are gone! or am I missing something If its still there can someone tell me where and if its not WHY....................
Old 08-25-2006, 04:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Rock... my email picked up one of REg's last posts and it started to get very threatening. I would assume the USA moderators have finally had enough and deleted the thread
Old 08-25-2006, 05:34 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

the vioce of the people can't be silenced, BIG REG punished the wayward for speaking out against the one who can't be named and tried to carm the rough waters , only to be handed an Olive branch in one hand and a gun in the other by the one who can't be named , VIVA THE REVOLUTION, BIG REG and the front bench should hold a crisis meeting PRONTO
Old 08-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

SCOTT_G CLOSED MY THREAD, BECAUSE I GOT HEATED AFTER THE SHIT I RECEIVED FROM TOMb.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Reg
SCOTT_G CLOSED MY THREAD, BECAUSE I GOT HEATED AFTER THE SHIT I RECEIVED FROM TOMb.
you didn't get any shit from me mate. all i said was either cut the crap at the track and leave all this shit on rctech.

i also said that if you kept up the crap at the track and tryed any physical violence at the track, or if you got anyone else to do it i'd stand my ground.

what do you expect me to do? accept your insults?

you didn't get any "shit" from me mate, i just stood my ground and told you to act like a man with brains not a drunk 18 year old.

you failed to mention that i made an attempt to build a bridge reg. remember that also.

if this shit gets any more serious, either on the net or in person, i'll make sure it's taken care of by the right legal authorities. cut the shit out now reg, whoever you are, and;

i don't want to hear one word,
or see one hint of violence from you or any of your mates at my local track.

any attempts to do anything to me, my property, the SMA track or anyone else that i know will be met with you being read your rights as your being handcuffed by a police officer.

final warning