R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 01:34 AM   #31
Tech Regular

Please don't come to Qld ZD100 ,, we don't want you and I reckon you will just get in the way because you are not good enough anyway, hahaha I beat yu with a Hong Nor ( and I was WAY down ). You also threatened to protest if I beat you because my car had no roll bar. Funny how you remember people who take the fun out of it ...

Oh I am Brad Smith don't race much onroad ATM 2 many ZD100's
Old 06-10-2006, 02:25 AM   #32
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlder
Please don't come to Qld ZD100 ,, we don't want you and I reckon you will just get in the way because you are not good enough anyway, hahaha I beat yu with a Hong Nor ( and I was WAY down ). You also threatened to protest if I beat you because my car had no roll bar. Funny how you remember people who take the fun out of it ...

Oh I am Brad Smith don't race much onroad ATM 2 many ZD100's
When was this Brad, I have no idea who you are, and what event are you talking about???
Old 06-10-2006, 03:00 AM   #33
RBT
Tech Rookie

Oh Zonk spare me the humiliation of being called a moron who hides behind a skirt. You will find out who I am in due course but in the meantime I feel that our readers need to know a little bit more about you. After all you are the gun driver, the so called expert, the guru on race tracks, tyre wear and all things RC. You are the one who is so good that he can make unsolicited comments on an international forum without having a F***ing clue what you are talking about and then, you, have the audacity to call someone a moron hiding behind a skirt because they dare to challenge your dribble and expose your crap. So it is Ok for you launder your ďThe RC world according to ZONKĒ but it not Ok for someone to respond.

I have been making a few enquiries today about Brisbaneís track cleaner you mentioned. Boy, you have really got your shit together; you are so bright the room is still dark. For your information, I am told the machine is a sweeper and vacuum cleaner that picks up the dirt and grass. A commercial cleaner that is used in shopping centre car parks and warehouses. Furthermore, my sources tell me that it has only been used two or three times since the pre-worlds. Where do you get you information from Ė dream world!!!!!!. This is the annoying part you obviously dream up all this shit and publish it on the forum and expect people to believe it. You really need to let it go ZONK because one day you will accidentally put your finger on the end of it and it will blow back and pop your f***ing eyes out. Contrary to popular belief this much stroking is not healthy.

I am going to nip off and hide behind my shirt for a while but keep it going ZONK because I have uncovered some really juicy information about you that I am sure our readers would love to hear. The more shit you publish the more I will retaliate.

Have a nice day.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:52 AM   #34
Tech Rookie

Location: rhyme city LA. "I'm rippen it, i'm flippen it, but there aint no script in it!" CHECK IT!

hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, somebody stoked the fire and it aint gonna burn no hiya!

take a ticket, and form an orderly line, cuz we'z already gots all of brendale wanting a peice aight!
hey yo, peep this, i was on the phone with man big vince and he says Brendalez is hella hot! sticken pipen hot, yo, i mean what what! hot. hell there's so much heat up in the kitchen even momma Quozl wants sum of da action, that's WORD.

i remember this foo ZDillio from the the days i raced with my home boyz down at ma home dawgs Rick B's old track. yo check it the mofo aint changed one shizzle ma nizzle, yo ya feel me?

yo let me spit a rhyme for ya entertainment, i'll slip the verbs, and make AG chock on his herbs. pass me my mack daddy broom again, cuz yo, this joint is dirtier than i thought and this coccoroche i like to call slimey Z aint zipped it yet. YO CHECK IT!

hey yo, 3, 2, 1 AND HERE WE GO,
Rippen the rhymes cuz there aint nothen to it,
Hell Iíll even jump and shout cuz I know yíall in to it!
So Let me rip a rhyme, about a dude named zd,
for the sake of this rhyme Iím gonna call him AG!
Come on RBT, I wanna see him squirm,
Itís been a fair short while since ya'll seen him burn,
so sing it with me, swing it with me, and keep yo ears wide open
RBT's gonna lay it down, and slap-a-dap dis hill billi!

stay tuned and keeps it locked. cuz ma main man RBT is gonna say it like it is homes, old skool stylez. DROP DA BOMB, QLD where you at!, where you at!

peace out, CHECK IT!
Old 06-10-2006, 02:21 PM   #35
RBT
Tech Rookie

Hey two-legit you sorta remembers the ZD just like me
You wanta see him squirm then squirm you will see
Me wonders with amazement just how he keeps going
Should have been shived by now for the crap heís been throwiin

Heís been around for years just a shovelin his shit
Not careing a damm for who he just might next hit
Heís a great ambassador for the sport you know
You just gotta ask him and he tell you so and so and so

Lets concentrate now on his latest thread
and the bulshit story he dreamed in his head
one morning after a big night he sat up and woke
and thought to himself Iíll give Brendale a poke

What can I dream up that will get them to attack
Iíve got an idea, Iíll mention low grip at the track
That will get them going and tangle their wires
Then Iíll tell everybody they will need heaps of tyres

He ponders for a while and from his brain like a bean
decides he needs to mention their track machine
Jealous of course but he gives it a crack
And makes up a story how it strips rubber from the track

With the story now hatched and woven in his head
He decides he will publish his thoughts on the web
Who gives a shit whether itís fact of fiction
It will stir up someone and cause some friction

What can be said about a crack like this
If he was on fire on him you wouldít piss
Too-legitís right you deserve what you get
You poked the bear and it aint finished yet
Old 06-10-2006, 09:12 PM   #36
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zd8000
When was this Brad, I have no idea who you are, and what event are you talking about???
I think it was 2002?? Nats in Brissie. I don't think I really did beat yu but it made the story better.
Closed Thread