R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 04:20 PM   #16
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Now now boys take 2 prozacs each have a cup of tea & a lie down. I personaly wouldnt care if the event was run on controlled drift tyres, I am just glad to be going.

Anthony I found your first post amusing knowing what a shit stirrer you are, but I think Al will feel like you are insulting one of his children with comments like that. I know I have taken offence & gone a bit over the top when an event I have been heavily involved in has copped a spray. I reckon the boys from Brendale have enough to worry about without worrying about the crap that gets dribbled on here.

Hopefully the grip will come up to a better level than at the warm up early this year, I thought tyre wear was OK. But the grip is never going to be the same as Helles unless it gets a dose of VHT which aint gunna happen. The track is the same for everyone, so lets just enjoy that Australia will once again be on the world stage of R/C & hopefully cheer an Aussie into the top ten, preferably a Serpent
Old 06-08-2006, 05:33 PM   #17
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

So to answer the thread title Mr Gatts (even though there is no question mark at the end), yes, I will be racing. Is there a list of the Aussie entries yet?

Also, after speaking with Adrien Bertin, Team Kawahara & the Active Hobby Team at the FEMCA Champs in Taiwan a few weeks ago, I can assure you these guys are all keen as mustard to race down here. I even spent a some time with Tanaka & Yuruki trying to explain the track layout & surface in simple english. I took a while...

Be ready & make sure you have everything prepared, you wont believe who fast they are...
Old 06-08-2006, 10:09 PM   #18
Tech Rookie

Location: rhyme city LA. "I'm rippen it, i'm flippen it, but there aint no script in it!" CHECK IT!

what, what!?, it's hot up in ere aight!? hey yo wat up, who be the dissen mack daddy who deleted my rhymes. i'm just tryen to keeps it real dawg. word up to yo mumma.

pass me a mack daddy sized broom cuz i'm gonna scrub this foo striaght out of the westsyde with a rhyme. let me kick it, this is version two, and here we go;

hey yo, let me kick it for ya 1 time, zd dis ones for you, mic check, mic check, one two.

hey yo hey yo hey yo, KICK IT!,

scrub, diddly ub, diddly diddly ub dub, CHECK IT!
my rhymes are so real that why the mods made a big deal,
they deleted the whole reel cuz i spit some big deals,
zd must of been spliffen when he typed up his whole speel,
but there aint no crime in spitten yo dummy for real!
let me check it for ya, scrub it for ya, hell i'll even spray it down for ya,
but when Tanaka hits the track keepen up? ZD?!
HELL THATS WAK!
1, 2,3 it's like A,B,C,
so quit the whine'en, and the cryen before i scrub yo head with yo back!
cuz i have jaybo, full speed, finchy and even quozl watchen my back,
and if the troops aint home, hell i even got humphrey watchen ma back!,

CHECK IT!

shine my shooes toss my salad and peel my potatoes
CHECK IT! AND WE OOOOOUT.

Last edited by too_legit!; 06-08-2006 at 11:07 PM. Reason: YO WAT UP IT'S BEEN EDITED FOR LEGIT REASON AIGHT!
Old 06-08-2006, 10:49 PM   #19
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_legit!
what, what!?, it's hot up in ere aight!? hey yo wat up, who be the dissen mack daddy who deleted my rhymes. i'm just tryen to keeps it real dawg. word up to yo mumma.

pass me a mack daddy sized broom cuz i'm gonna scrub this foo striaght out of the westsyde with a rhyme. let me kick it, this is version two, and here we go;

hey yo, let me kick it for ya 1 time, zd dis ones for you, mic check, mic check, one two.

hey yo hey yo hey yo, KICK IT!,

scrub, diddly ub, diddly diddly ub dub, CHECK IT!
my rhymes are so real that why the mods mad a big deal,
they deleted the whole reel cuz i spit some big deals,
zd must of been spliffen when he typed up his whole speel,
but there aint no crime in spitten yo dummy for real!
let me check it for ya, scrub it for ya, hell i'll even spray it down for ya,
but when Tanaka hits the track keepen up? ZD?!
HELL THATS WAK!
1, 2,3 it's like A,B,C,
so quit the whine'en, and the cryen before i scrub yo head with yo back!
cuz i have jaybo, full speed, finchy and even quozl watchen my back,
and if the troops aint home, hell i even got humphrey watchen ma back!,

CHECK IT!

shine my shooes toss my salad and peel my potatoes
CHECK IT! AND WE OOOOOUT.

Hi,
Like most white rappers, you appear to be a cheap knock off of the real thing.

I Love You.

Timmy
Old 06-08-2006, 10:57 PM   #20
Tech Rookie

Location: rhyme city LA. "I'm rippen it, i'm flippen it, but there aint no script in it!" CHECK IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy2qik
Hi,
Like most white rappers, you appear to be a cheap knock off of the real thing.

I Love You.

Timmy
i love you to 2 homie, im legit. i'm straight out of the westsyde of the "81611". That's Aspen USA, REPRESENT 4 life!
Old 06-09-2006, 12:53 AM   #21
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zd8000
Hey Humphrey,

You still haven't got the courage to state who you are, At least I don't make remarks hiding behind a skirt. You can make all the comments you like, I'm a veteren at coping abuse, I actually enjoy my status, it means I don't need to bullshit about the way I feel, unlike most people who say one thing and and think another, just to be part of a group. So if you don't like what I say, don't read it, but I hope you do, because I look forward to your and everyones response.
Helo ZD. Im glad you enjoy your status as a world class wan%&r. It must be an honour for you. We all know that Humphrey must behave him self and set a good example to the kiddies out there so i wont tell you anymore about what we think of you.

On a positive note, i really enjoyed the documentary i watched on you at the movies; '40 year old virgin'. I thought you played yourself well and im looking forward to the part 2.

So long friends and kids, always remember that Humphrey is an Amazing old bear.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:52 AM   #22
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by soc123_au
Now now boys take 2 prozacs each have a cup of tea & a lie down. I personaly wouldnt care if the event was run on controlled drift tyres, I am just glad to be going.

Anthony I found your first post amusing knowing what a shit stirrer you are, but I think Al will feel like you are insulting one of his children with comments like that. I know I have taken offence & gone a bit over the top when an event I have been heavily involved in has copped a spray. I reckon the boys from Brendale have enough to worry about without worrying about the crap that gets dribbled on here.

Hopefully the grip will come up to a better level than at the warm up early this year, I thought tyre wear was OK. But the grip is never going to be the same as Helles unless it gets a dose of VHT which aint gunna happen. The track is the same for everyone, so lets just enjoy that Australia will once again be on the world stage of R/C & hopefully cheer an Aussie into the top ten, preferably a Serpent
Hey Steve,

Don't get me wrong Steve, with over a Hundred Drivers using the Track the grip will come up very quicly, and hopefully as each day goes by the tyre wear and consistancy, won't be as bad, however it is interesting how the mention of the Track Sweeper became a contentious point, I wonder why, is the banter to much to be consumed by some, most of who remarked at my opinion I feel have no idea. Well at least I said what I feel, unlike the majority who make the remark and then hide behind skirts and have no spine to comment truthfully, and I'm not referring to the comments on these forums, but the comments in the real world.
Old 06-09-2006, 05:00 AM   #23
Dal
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dal

I'll be there, and kickass too,
so dont be sayin that we be fools,
cause we spent some cash, lots more than gats,
so is that a dope rhyme, or is it whak?
when I'm in da house, ya know I'm in the Hizzy,
when I'm on the mic, ya know I'm gettin busy,
If i had too much to drink i gotta take a pizzy,
When I'm under the sheets, I'm lickin on a clizzy.

Also i just got Mtx4, woo hoo,

PS: I thinks gats will be much nicer when his back gets better, and he doesn't have to sit at home on the net with nothing to do, hey gats huh,
see you all in brisvegas in september and see some of you at JGIR in a couple of weeks
Old 06-09-2006, 05:01 AM   #24
Tech Adept

my mum told me if i didnt have anything nice to say dont say anything
hence i have this to say

Old 06-09-2006, 05:09 AM   #25
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dal
I'll be there, and kickass too,
so dont be sayin that we be fools,
cause we spent some cash, lots more than gats,
so is that a dope rhyme, or is it whak?
when I'm in da house, ya know I'm in the Hizzy,
when I'm on the mic, ya know I'm gettin busy,
If i had too much to drink i gotta take a pizzy,
When I'm under the sheets, I'm lickin on a clizzy.

Also i just got Mtx4, woo hoo,

PS: I thinks gats will be much nicer when his back gets better, and he doesn't have to sit at home on the net with nothing to do, hey gats huh,
see you all in brisvegas in september and see some of you at JGIR in a couple of weeks

hEY dAL'

Have you checked out the entry list yet, and fat chance you've spent more cash than me,
Old 06-09-2006, 07:39 AM   #26
RBT
Tech Rookie

I have been trying to decipher the meaning behind the handle zd8000 or why someone would use such an acronym to identify themselves. The 8000 was simple Ė anyone that posts messages like this idiot is obviously a serious wanker and the number was probably pulled from a his masturbating diary records. The d definitely refers to the shape of his penis like head, but the z had me stumped until I had a look at the dictionary, and there it was ZONK, a fool a moron or dill. All the readers of this post can probably arrive at their on conclusion but to me it sounds like we are dealing with a serious dickhead wanking moron.

I have no doubt that a lot of people at the Brisbane club have spent a lot of time and money preparing the track for the World Championship only to have an idiot like you go on an international forum and attempt to discredit the club and cast false doubt on the quality of the race surface. I believe you have been to the track once and that was for the pre-worlds and you have never been back since. So that one excursion makes you so qualified that you can make comments like you have. You do not have a f***ing clue what the track is like or even what the tyre wear is like. As far as the track machine goes Iíll leave that alone because I donít know anything about it.

If you were a driver of any talent, some people may place some credence on what you have to say, but considering you are nothing better than an Ďalso raní driver I doubt whether your comments, to all of us Australians, would be considered as anything other than the ramblings of someone effected by the long time use of illicit substances. We laugh it off because we all know the sort of idiot you are and this is just another poison pen comment scribed after a big night on the hooch.

Unfortunately you make these comments on an International Forum where a lot of readers do not know you from a bar of soap. Well let me enlighten them: To out international viewers, this clown is an idiot and an embarrassment to our sport. If you are going to Brisbane for the World Championship ask any Australian to point out Anthony Gatellaro and they will show you who he is.

Zd8000 put you knee guards on when you go to Brisbane because I will bet there are a few people with some 4 X 2 waiting to see you.

Pull on your big white hat with the red dots on it and sit in the corner you dunce.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:40 AM   #27
Tech Fanatic

well spoken

*nod*
Old 06-09-2006, 11:11 PM   #28
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBT
I have been trying to decipher the meaning behind the handle zd8000 or why someone would use such an acronym to identify themselves. The 8000 was simple Ė anyone that posts messages like this idiot is obviously a serious wanker and the number was probably pulled from a his masturbating diary records. The d definitely refers to the shape of his penis like head, but the z had me stumped until I had a look at the dictionary, and there it was ZONK, a fool a moron or dill. All the readers of this post can probably arrive at their on conclusion but to me it sounds like we are dealing with a serious dickhead wanking moron.

I have no doubt that a lot of people at the Brisbane club have spent a lot of time and money preparing the track for the World Championship only to have an idiot like you go on an international forum and attempt to discredit the club and cast false doubt on the quality of the race surface. I believe you have been to the track once and that was for the pre-worlds and you have never been back since. So that one excursion makes you so qualified that you can make comments like you have. You do not have a f***ing clue what the track is like or even what the tyre wear is like. As far as the track machine goes Iíll leave that alone because I donít know anything about it.

If you were a driver of any talent, some people may place some credence on what you have to say, but considering you are nothing better than an Ďalso raní driver I doubt whether your comments, to all of us Australians, would be considered as anything other than the ramblings of someone effected by the long time use of illicit substances. We laugh it off because we all know the sort of idiot you are and this is just another poison pen comment scribed after a big night on the hooch.

Unfortunately you make these comments on an International Forum where a lot of readers do not know you from a bar of soap. Well let me enlighten them: To out international viewers, this clown is an idiot and an embarrassment to our sport. If you are going to Brisbane for the World Championship ask any Australian to point out Anthony Gatellaro and they will show you who he is.

Zd8000 put you knee guards on when you go to Brisbane because I will bet there are a few people with some 4 X 2 waiting to see you.

Pull on your big white hat with the red dots on it and sit in the corner you dunce.
Yes another spineless moron who needs to make comments behind a skirt, went to all that trouble to set up a handle so he could make a comment in disguise. Well if you feel so strongly about your comments directed to me, why not reveal your identity, or do you lack the courage.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:28 PM   #29
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBT
Will he also need shin pads, mouth guard and headgear too?
Old 06-10-2006, 12:58 AM   #30
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by humphrey
Will he also need shin pads, mouth guard and headgear too?
dont forget the most important piece of equippment,
the HECTOR PROTECTOR!
Closed Thread