Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEED A LITTLE HELP PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 02:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default namechange

Hey guys just want you toknow that the name change has nothing to do with anything in this thread or other threads,it is because the nameJDK is a company name and i am not representing the company,i still want people to know me as former jdk
Old 06-06-2006, 03:03 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Got Xray?
Hey guys just want you toknow that the name change has nothing to do with anything in this thread or other threads,it is because the nameJDK is a company name and i am not representing the company,i still want people to know me as former jdk

Hey Nick,

Can you please talk to me on msn.

We need to sort this stuff out very soon

Josh
Old 06-06-2006, 03:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Last edited by thommo09; 07-03-2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-06-2006, 03:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Got Xray?
Thanks for the Name change Nick.. Quite swauve i must say.
Cheers Dan

P.S good to see you guys working this out.
Old 06-06-2006, 03:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yes i apoligize for anything said before,i was just angry that josh had gone and made a thread out of it when i said i would speak to him tonight.
I dont see how he needs help as such.
Yeah im not letting ANY one else use my account anymore unless ive tested it,and I would be the one writing the description.

We have worked it out now so please just let this thread filter through to the bottom.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:55 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Pretty dumb letting anyone use your ebay account at anytime for anything, and i must ask i didnt think it was possible for a minor to have an ebay account anyway?
Old 06-07-2006, 04:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default why

Why did you have to bump up a useless thread,ive sold you something once and was VERY smooth,why take the piss out of me yet AGAIN
Old 06-07-2006, 05:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Nick, i wish this thread was just able to die...

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, NICK IS NOT TO BLAME FOR ANY OF THIS
...except for puting me onto the sale :P jokes...

Ok, I spoke to the kids (mitch's) mother tonight and was shocked by what she had to say.

I called her after I finished work today as I was told that he wanted to speak to me so sort everything out, but his mother answered because he was in bed.

I was pretty much told that she saw the car sitting on the front balcony 2 days before it was posted to me so she said it should have been working fine.
I told her that I was informed that it was a working car and she told me that for $200 what should i expect (even though i paid $230pp),
I said that I just expected a car that was running and she said bad luck its not...

Then I asked for a refund and was told that the guy (mitch) has already used the money that he received from the car on something else, so there is no chance of me getting that..

The conversation pretty much ended after that and now im pretty worked up.

The whole time I was on the phone to the mother I was quite calm and polite, I didnt accuse her son of anything and was just on the subject of trying to work the whole thing out.

That didnt seem to matter to her, I have no idea what this guy has told his parents, but im sure its nothing good on my behalf.

====

Time to initiate next plan of attack!

Ok, does anyone know how or who I should report this to?
I know it can be reported to the police and some other place (mentioned earlier in the thread), but thats all I know of.

Or should I just pay him a visit when I am next up that way (which wont be to long), and sort things out then

...and last but not least...

Is anyone selling a cheap ESC anytime soon, I seriously want to spend next to nothing on it, I just want a running car...

Thanks everyone,

Josh!
Old 06-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

hey josh i said i would pay for your esc if you want.
Yeah just go down to the police station and tell them whats happened,and they will probably be interested since it is mail fraud.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Tech Regular

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203

Check out this thread. Maybe even PM the guys from pirate4x4. They love when people rip other people off over the net. But If you already have the dudes contact details, this may just give you some ideas...
Old 06-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by WRXTC
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203

Check out this thread. Maybe even PM the guys from pirate4x4. They love when people rip other people off over the net. But If you already have the dudes contact details, this may just give you some ideas...
I will read through that thread to get some idea's... (thanks for the link)

And Nick, it would be nice to get you to pay for the ESC, but what if mitch then doesnt give you any money..? That would be pretty stuffed up.

I have been offered a ESC from a member of these forums for $50pp which seems alright, i might try to get that ammount (or some of it) off the guy that sold the car to me, if not ill just have to try and pull it from my pocket.

Thanks,

Josh
Old 06-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Can anyone give the summary of what happen, Tried but got to bored reading. That link is so long.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by danjoy25
Can anyone give the summary of what happen, Tried but got to bored reading. That link is so long.

Why is that link to long danjoy...? Its only 73pages :P

I think i have read through some of it before, the forum looks familiar..
Time for me to go to work now, but ill read some of it in my lunch break.

Take it easy guys,

Josh
Old 06-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

ellipsis i have a LRP V7.1 No limit esc thats for sale, im after about 60buks for it. Its in good nik etc etc. Let me know
Old 06-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Tech Regular

That guy did the same sort of thing RIPPED SOMEONE OFF OVER THE NET and some guys got him the details of his family, pictures of his dad and mum and sister, the guys girlfriend. People ordered like 20 pizzas to his house everynight, dumpsters on the front lawn. He was receiving 1000 calls a day from people on that forum. ETC ETC ETC

Great thread pages 1,2,3 and the like 11,12,13 and the last one are probably all you need to read from memory but there is some great stuff throughout the thread, especially the photoshopped pictures of Mr. Wenzel.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.