Ryde Offroad Club

Old 12-02-2002, 10:28 PM
Tech Adept

Default Ryde Offroad Club

any1 else on here race at ryde,,i was there last sat but it rained so we left ,,
i just got a losi xxxt truck but i heard this week is a enduro and its a buggy only enduro..
so you think there will be any chance jenny will let me race my truck...

also does any1 no were i can get a racing calender for this track..

thanx guys
Old 12-03-2002, 12:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

hey man, i dont race at ryde much, but i think the rules for the enduro are one car per team (4 drivers per team), i'd say she wont let the truck run and if it did, they have a really strange rule where the car has to have a sedan body enclosing the wheels (gay). I'm headiing up to maitland for the huinter valley championships, cya
Old 12-03-2002, 01:03 AM
Tech Adept

ok thanks anyway but does any1 have any idea were i could get sum info on this track ,,is there a website

is there anywre else i can run this weekened iam syked about gettin a truck and now i cant race it for a few weeks ,,

plz help lol
Old 12-03-2002, 01:16 AM
Tech Elite

http://www.users.bigpond.com/sydneyrc/index.htm

thats the ryde website, if ur keen for a run, Castle hill off road is also running an enduro, but with no silly rules, ie' standard bodies allowed, here's the link

http://www2.nextcentury.com.au/chrcorcc/

of course, if u want to run at a meeting which attracts over 50 people and runs truck, come up to maitland for the hunter valley champs, this is the link

http://www.localgov.wacher.com.au/~morcc/

though i think this site hasnt been updated for a little while, it has info on the track, they normally run stock truck and mod truck classes, im from sydney, but its the track i like to go to, the 4wd stock class is top notch and normally 8-10 drivers
Old 12-03-2002, 01:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by NOFX
http://www.users.bigpond.com/sydneyrc/index.htm

thats the ryde website, if ur keen for a run, Castle hill off road is also running an enduro, but with no silly rules, ie' standard bodies allowed, here's the link

http://www2.nextcentury.com.au/chrcorcc/

of course, if u want to run at a meeting which attracts over 50 people and runs truck, come up to maitland for the hunter valley champs, this is the link

http://www.localgov.wacher.com.au/~morcc/

though i think this site hasnt been updated for a little while, it has info on the track, they normally run stock truck and mod truck classes, im from sydney, but its the track i like to go to, the 4wd stock class is top notch and normally 8-10 drivers
r they race the 1/8 scale buggy??
thanks
Old 12-03-2002, 01:25 AM
Tech Elite

sorry man, none of the clubs i have listed run 1/8th, i think moorebank does, but thats the only one i know about
Old 12-03-2002, 01:27 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by NOFX
sorry man, none of the clubs i have listed run 1/8th, i think moorebank does, but thats the only one i know about
oke no worries

thanks
Old 12-03-2002, 03:59 AM
Tech Adept

wen is the meeting at maitland and wen do entrys have to be in ,,,,,,,i only just got my truck ive been racin onroad for almost 2 yrs now and i havnt had one offroad race meet i just wanna race,,,,,

i hope she lets me race my truck,,,,

ps how the hell do you fit a touring body on a truck
Old 12-03-2002, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

the three clubs are all running meetings this sunday, you dont need top pre-enter for any of them and racing normally starts around 10, so get there early so u can do a bit of practise, cya

Maitland is a proper race meeting with the normal format of 4 heats and a final, the other two, Ryde and Castle Hill, are running once a year enduros, i have no idea how u'd run a sedan body on a truck, or even a buggy, thats why im not going to ryde
Old 12-03-2002, 12:43 PM
Tech Adept

well i will go to ryde sooner or later but thanx for the help...

with ryde does any1 no wat tyres work there i got fuzzys and sum other tyres with my truck..

i have a set of inners and rims wat tyres should i put on them ????
Old 12-03-2002, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

t-shirt - i checked out the north ryde track. think it's along blenheim road. yuppers .. as what NOFX mentioned, no gas cars allowed, at all.

if all goes well, i hope to hit the liverpool track this weekend. interested?
Old 12-04-2002, 04:15 PM
Tech Elite

C41,
At Castle Hill, we are running a combination of sprint races and an Enduro (exact rules to be decided)
You are welcome to come along and have some fun with us dirty buggers.
PS, the enduro cars are to have STOCK (27 turn) motors, any form of car.