Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
AARCMCC NSW EP10 OFR State Titles hosted by Castle Hill Off Road >

AARCMCC NSW EP10 OFR State Titles hosted by Castle Hill Off Road

Like Tree17Likes

AARCMCC NSW EP10 OFR State Titles hosted by Castle Hill Off Road

Old 06-15-2017, 05:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default AARCMCC NSW EP10 OFR State Titles hosted by Castle Hill Off Road

The Castle Hill Off Road club is proud to announce it is hosting the AARCMCC 2017 1/10 Off Road State titles from the 8th to 10th of September. AARCMCC rules apply for this event and all AARCMCC classes will be run, please see below for details

We’d like to thank our event sponsors ACE Hobby Distributors Australia & Campbelltown Hobbies who have supported the Castle Hill Off Road club for a long time

Castle Hill Off Road Remote Control Car track is located at the Fred Catterson Reserve Field 4 (Entry via Gilbert Road off Showground Road, Castle Hill).

Entries will be open shortly, we hope to utilise the Club series website to process entries, failing that, entries will be taken on the alycat website (will advise once they are open)

We welcome interstate drivers and shade/tables/chairs will be made available to those drivers

To those of you who have driven on the track in its current layout, we are in the middle of altering most of the jump sections and this should be completed over the next few weeks

The track will be "sugared" about 1 month out from the event and left after that so it will be a natural surface for the event. Repair work will take place up to the beginning of the event but after that it will be allowed to evolve

Key Dates

1st of September – Entries Close

4th – 7th of September – Track Closed

8th of September – Timed Practise

9th of September – Competition Day (2WD Buggy + SCT Classes)

10th of September – Competition Day (4WD Buggy + Stadium Truck Classes)

Entry form can be accessed via the below link, please fill in your information, and save the form, then send it to the email address on the form along with the remittance details so we can match your entry with the payment on the bank statement

http://www.hillsoffroadrc.com/wp-con...Entry-Form.pdf

Fees

First Class - $35

Additional Classes - $25

Control Buggy Tyres - $15

Control Truck Tyres - $20

Control Tyre Information

Control tyres apply to driven wheels only and are as follows:

 Buggy Rears – JConcepts Double Dee’s – Green Compound – Manufacturers Part No. 3002-02

 4WD Front – JConcepts Double Dee’s – Green Compound – Manufacturers Part No. 3003-02

 Stadium Truck – JConcepts Double Dee’s – Green Compound – Manufacturers Part No. 3006-02

 SCT – JConcepts Double Dee’s – Green Compound – Manufacturers Part No. 3043-02

All control tyres to run inserts that come in packaging.

No tyre additives to be used.

Class Information – Start Times Subject to Change

Saturday 9th September – Driver Meeting + Concourse: 0830 – Qualifying: 0900

 2WD Stock Buggy (Junior - ≤16 Years of Age) - 17.5T “Blinky” – AARCMCC Control Motor
 2WD Stock Buggy - 17.5T “Blinky” – AARCMCC Control Motor
 2WD Modified Buggy
 2WD Short Course Truck - 10.5T “Blinky”

Sunday 10th September – Driver Meeting + Concourse: 0830 – Qualifying: 0900

 4WD Stock Buggy - 17.5T “Blinky” – AARCMCC Control Motor
 4WD Modified Buggy
 Stadium Truck Modified

Race Format

Qualifying: 4 heats per class – 5 minutes + final lap – IFMAR staggered start
A Main Finals: 3 finals per class – 5 minutes + final lap
Lower Finals: 2 finals* per class – 5 minutes + final lap

*NOTE – Lower finals may be reduced to 1 depending on time constraints!

AARCMCC Control Motor Information

Manufacturer: Muchmore Racing
Model: Fleta ZX 17.5T Brushless motor Type-W Fixed Timing Version
Part Number: M-AARCMCC175WF

Control 17.5 motors will be available as a part of your entry for $100, collect them when you collect your control tyres

If you wish to purchase a control motor prior to the event, they are available at retailers around Australia however they may be priced differently

Further information can be found on the AARCMCC webpage (link below) under section 10.2

http://aarcmcc.org/docs/AARCMCC%20EP...s%20201601.pdf

We look forward to seeing you there!!

Cheers

Mikey and the Castle Hill Off Road club
Attached Thumbnails AARCMCC NSW EP10 OFR State Titles hosted by Castle Hill Off Road-castle-hill-state-titles.jpg  
Nat Maniac likes this.

Last edited by NOFX; 07-19-2017 at 03:32 PM. Reason: added entry form link
Old 06-16-2017, 02:19 AM
Tech Adept

Is the aarcmcc stock motor purchaseable as part of the event (like control tires) or do we need to buy it separately prior?
Old 06-16-2017, 03:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by semper
Is the aarcmcc stock motor purchaseable as part of the event (like control tires) or do we need to buy it separately prior?
Good question

Yes the motors will be available from the club as a part of your entry at a cost of $100 each

Cheers
Old 06-18-2017, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

I've been asked where control 17.5 motors can be purchased from prior to the event. I did a quick google search and found 3 shops straight away that are selling the motor. Pricing can differ. The $100 price when bought from the club is offered to entrants only as an incentive for entering the event. Retailers can sell the motor for different prices and that's beyond our control

Cheers
Old 06-19-2017, 01:09 AM
Tech Initiate

A question I have been wondering about Control Tyre events. Do you have to buy the tyres from you guys or bring my own if I have some already or find a better deal? If the latter is possible, What state do the tyres have to be in? Still sealed in the pack, Pack can be open and tyre prepared but not glued or Tyre can be glued to rim?

I have never been to an event requiring a control tyre so haven't a clue how it works
Old 06-19-2017, 04:09 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by roadhog29389
A question I have been wondering about Control Tyre events. Do you have to buy the tyres from you guys or bring my own if I have some already or find a better deal? If the latter is possible, What state do the tyres have to be in? Still sealed in the pack, Pack can be open and tyre prepared but not glued or Tyre can be glued to rim?

I have never been to an event requiring a control tyre so haven't a clue how it works

Hey mate, tires can be glued, run, new in packet, doesn't matter. As long as the compound colour dot on the tire sidewall is visible.

For this I recommend glueing the tires with the dot on the inside so doesn't accidentally get rubbed off if you rub a pipe. Also drop of glue on it helps!
blue hornet. and DJB like this.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Are entries open, and if so where can I access the form?
Old 06-28-2017, 10:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Matt I believe you guys sell nvision lipos can you tell me if nv1124 lipos is approved to use At titles
Old 06-28-2017, 11:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Sinn1612
Are entries open, and if so where can I access the form?
Entries are not yet open, we will announce as soon as they are
Sinn1612 likes this.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by blowenraptor
Matt I believe you guys sell nvision lipos can you tell me if nv1124 lipos is approved to use At titles

Hi mate,
Unfortunately as far as I am aware no Square packs have been approved in any brand, including NVision 1124. Their saddle packs and shorty packs are all approved on the BRCA list though which is 1 of the 2 lists used here in Australia for racing at major events.
Old 07-19-2017, 03:27 PM
Tech Elite

Hi Guys

The entry form is available at the below link, i've put the link in the first post of the thread also

http://www.hillsoffroadrc.com/wp-con...Entry-Form.pdf

Cheers

Mikey
Sinn1612 likes this.
Old 07-19-2017, 03:32 PM
Tech Elite

Check out our artwork for the states

Again, thanks to our our event sponsors ACE Hobby Distributors Australia & Campbelltown Hobbies
Attached Thumbnails AARCMCC NSW EP10 OFR State Titles hosted by Castle Hill Off Road-castle-hill-state-titles.jpg  
Old 07-19-2017, 06:24 PM
Tech Regular

Fyi, double Dee's only come in green compound.

I've glued over the dot but sometimes they chip off. I'm using these tyres at meets down in Victoria. I'm worried that you may not see the dot. However, the fact that they only make this tyre in the 1 compound can we use tyres where the dot has worn off. It'll make best efforts to keep it. I just don't see the imperative to keep the dot. It'll make scrutineers lives easier too.
Johno likes this.
Old 07-20-2017, 03:31 PM
Tech Adept

Default Entires Update

Hi Guys,

Entries will be updated once a week starting next Friday - 28/7/2017.

Thanks
Old 07-20-2017, 05:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

on the entry form pdf, is the total cost calculation broken or are you nice enough to be giving a bulk buy discount ?

2 x classes .. works out right

rubber .. calculations correct

$60 + $180 = $240... then no motor required, however...

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.