Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship >

2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By West03
  • 1 Post By MuGG1N

2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 11:39 AM
Tech Adept

Default 2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship

DATE CHANGE FOR THIS EVENT!!!!
MRCCR is proud to announce we are running the 2017 Harm/888Rc Victorian LS Onroad State Championships on the 22th-23th April.
Entry forms and Myrcm link will be up next week,

The Track will be open for free practice from the 20th of April, tables and chairs will be provided for all our interstate friends.

More information coming so stay tuned

Event details

Track: Hardy Street Lilydale, VIC
Entry Fee: for Sedan and Mini $80 for first entry & $40 for second class per competitor,
Truck fee is $50

Any questions please feel free to P.M

Last edited by MuGG1N; 03-11-2017 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Correct title and sponsor not used
Old 03-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Tech Regular

Race Entry via Myrcm is now open.
Please get you entries in and lets make this another great event for 2017.

https://www.myrcm.ch/myrcm/main?hId[1]=bkg&dId[E]=31895&pLa=en

*Select the entire url above and copy to your browser to access online entry
RCADDICT77 likes this.
Old 03-09-2017, 01:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

I've been told that the date for this event has been changed to the 20/21/22/23rd April.

Any confirmation of this?

Was maybe looking to come down for the event.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Tech Adept

Yes Craig we have changed the dates for the event and was waiting for confirmation from AARCMCC first to see if this was okay before I posted up the new date which I got this morning.
The reason for changing of dates at such short notice was we had many interstate drivers that wanted to attend the event and couldn't on the original date, after many phone calls to our friends here and interstate for the best interest of the sport the new dates are the weekend of the 22nd and the 23rd of April with the track open for practice on Thursday the 20th.
I do understand any date change is never ideal due to people organizing there travels around work and family, I do hope this change has not hindered anyone from coming on this new date.
I will have the new entry form out next week and tonight I will update the Myrcm with the correct dates.
Hope to see you at the event craig would be great to catch up again.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:17 AM
Tech Adept

MRCCR is proud to announce our sponsors for the
2017Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championships

2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship-harm_blue_banner_small.png

2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship-888rc_logo_beveled_dark_background.jpg

2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship-rems-rc.jpg

2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship-large-logo.jpg

2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship-vtech-automotive-training-logo.jpg

For all you Large Scale Onroad, Offroad and Rc bikes give these guys a call they will be more then happy to steer you in the right direction to get you on the track!!
RCADDICT77 likes this.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:26 AM
Tech Adept

Entry forms can be downloaded from the link below, so keep those entries coming its going to be a great event I for one can't wait to see the Large Scale cars out in force.

- Document Downloads
Old 04-13-2017, 12:29 PM
Tech Adept

With just one more week to go till the big cars hit the track, numbers are looking great.
Entries will close this Monday so don't miss out catching up with your interstate mates for some hard close racing.
Over the last 2 years Large scale in Australia has started to see numbers starting to grow, which is fantastic to see. This is due to everyone getting back to having fun off the track but still having some hard tough racing on the track, I for one have enjoyed the both sides of the racing.
Once again all this can't be possible with out our sponsors

Trent from HARM/888Rc, our main sponsor
David from Holeshot racing
Warren from Vtech Automotive
and Dean from Rems Rc

2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship-harm_blue_banner_small.jpg 2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship-888rc_logo_beveled_dark_background.jpg 2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship-large-logo.jpg 2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship-rems-rc.jpg 2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Championship-vtech-automotive-training-logo.jpg
So to all our sponsors from MRCCR and me thanks for jumping on board and supporting this event we as a club thank you for the support.

To everyone coming down, I will be at the track this Thursday around 8 in the morning to open the track.
Hope to see you there and lets get those big cars fired up.

Last edited by MuGG1N; 04-18-2017 at 06:15 AM.
Old 04-16-2017, 05:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hellow Just to let you all know QRCCRA will run the Qld 1/5 scale Championships will be June 15 th to 18 th at England Park Raceway and I would like to invite ALL 1/5th scaler all over Australia to attend and have fun and close racing .

Thank You ALL Paul Dutton Treasurer QRCCRA
Old 04-18-2017, 06:07 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bigrcnut
Hellow Just to let you all know QRCCRA will run the Qld 1/5 scale Championships will be June 15 th to 18 th at England Park Raceway and I would like to invite ALL 1/5th scaler all over Australia to attend and have fun and close racing .

Thank You ALL Paul Dutton Treasurer QRCCRA
Good to hear Paul I will make sure the dates are announced at the event.

A couple of the boys from MRCCR are diffidently trying to clear that weekend to attend, so if anyone else can attend the State Champs in QLD make sure you get there.
From all reports the track grip is great and the new lay out is great as well.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:16 AM
Tech Adept

Okay with only a couple of days left till the large scale cars hit the track, all prep work has been done and at this stage the weather is looking good as well.
So if any of you Rc lovers are in the area drop past and have a look at the large scale Sedans, Mini's and Truck laying rubber on the track, it will be a great weekend.

And if you can't make the event go to Myrcm and you can watch the live stream from Saturday morning.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:09 AM
Tech Adept

After the weather cleared early morning Saturday we got to run the event with only needing to dropping 1 round of qualifying which was great.

The racing was close in all 3 classes which was great with
TQ in Sedan to Russell Grenenger
TQ in Mini to David Mohorovicic
TQ in Trucks to Warren Meissner

In the finals there was some great racing in all classes but with some of the best close action and many lead changes in the mini class seen in years that had the crowed on their feet cheering them on.
With the win going to Jack Oberstar, 2nd to Ben Skerry by just 2 thousands of a second to David Mohorovicic in 3rd, Well done Jack in his first mini event to finish 1st.
All 3 drivers where covered by 2 seconds after 30 minutes of racing well done guys great to watch.

In the truck class Warren Meissner got out of the blocks fast with Alex Tsakanias in close pursuit, after the 4 minute mark Warren under pressure made a mistake that left the door open for Alex who controlled the race from that point on to win the race, with Warren coming second and Tony Wright coming third.

In the sedan class the start was tight going into the first corner with Chris Payne from 2nd winning that battle from Russell.
Russell applied the pressure on Chris after a couple of laps once he knew his tyres where warmed upped and passed him to run away with the race win so well done Russell all weekend you were the best driver for sure.
As that was happening out in front Trent Aquilina from 5th on the grid got to 3rd place after 4 laps and continued to hold that spot to finish in 3rd.

Many thanks needs to go out to all the MRCCR club members that came to the event to help out and make this a great event cheers guys.

To all our sponsors HARM/888Rc, RemsRc, Vtech Automotive and
Holeshot Racing thanks for your support guys without your support events like this can't happened.

So this bring to a close to the 2017 Harm/888Rc AARCMCC VIC Large Scale Onroad Champs with another great event to be had in the Large Scale class with everyone having a laugh, driving hard and just having a good time.
To all our interstate friends hope you got home safe and sound and are hoping to see everyone at the next Large Scale event, to be held at Brendale on the 15th to 18th June, I for one will be going to this event.

So from me till next time Rc up guys!!!!