Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
Coleman Cup 2015 Knox RC Club >

Coleman Cup 2015 Knox RC Club

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Coleman Cup 2015 Knox RC Club

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 04:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by OldSkool
Gents, I'm not going to be able to make it, please remove me from 17.5 2wd, and open truck. (These are the classes I entered on the alycat site), this may open a door for someone else.
Regards,
Baden
Ok thanks baden
Old 10-09-2015, 04:17 AM
Tech Regular

I gotta work this weekend so cant get there....Thats simon ryan 2wd stock harry ryan 2wd stock and josh ryan 2wd 21.5 not able to be there...hope this helps a few others out though..
Old 10-09-2015, 04:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SH111
2015 Coleman Cup – Knox rc club
Where
Knox RC Car Club - 20 Oconner rd Knoxfeild

Schedule
Practice day - Saturday October 10th, 9am to 4pm
Race Day - Sunday October 11th, 7.30am drivers meeting, 8.00am first race (subject to change based on number of entries)

Classes
2WD 540 (21.5) 4WD 540 (21.5) 2WD Stock, 2WD Mod, 4WD Stock, 4WD Mod, Stadium truck Mod ,Stadium Truck 17.5, 2WD SCT

Entry
Entries via alycat see link you must fill out name, class and transponder number http://www.alycat.com/oed.php
Fees
$20 first class, $15, second class. Payment paypal or direct deposit or cash on Saturday the 10th
paypal [email protected]
Direct Deposit CBA - Knox Off-Road RC Club
BSB - 063 239
Account # - 1007 4726

ENTRIES CLOSE 9PM SATURDAY 10TH OCTOBER
Entries may close earlier if there is a large number of entries received, so get your entry & payment in early to make sure you get your place on the grid in your selected classes

Tyres
Open

Transponders
Knox RC Car Club is a MyLaps RC4 venue, only MyLaps and AMB transponders will work. Club transponders will be available (if you require one please let me know when you enter)
I myself was hoping to get a run myself but had to wait to see how much work we get done at the working be in the morning at Sunshine, was also waiting to see if i can get another committee member to open up on Sunday for the 4 hour working bee before i entered your event.

I think what ive posted in red above may help in future when you post up events, would have saved alot of the stuff posted above and saved people from missing out due to there own individual circumstances, good luck to those having a run on sunday at Knox.
Old 10-09-2015, 04:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by savagesam
I myself was hoping to get a run myself but had to wait to see how much work we get done at the working be in the morning at Sunshine, was also waiting to see if i can get another committee member to open up on Sunday for the 4 hour working bee before i entered your event.

I think what ive posted in red above may help in future when you post up events, would have saved alot of the stuff posted above and saved people from missing out due to there own individual circumstances, good luck to those having a run on sunday at Knox.
Thanks Sam, we all learn from our mistakes and we endeavour to be better, am doing my best to accommodate everyone needs.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by milzaman
Thanks Sam, we all learn from our mistakes and we endeavour to be better, am doing my best to accommodate everyone needs.
I just think it's awesome it's so popular that entries have to be closed. Good for the hobby. 😀
Old 10-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Come on guys, we could not possibly have seen this become as big as it has, and if it means anything to anyone, I am willing to step out of my races to allow someone who wants to run for sentimental reasons to enter. I did not know Brendan.

Unlike most other tracks, we have very strict running times due the track being in a residential area - This means we did not have the luxury of being able to start earlier.

We will learn from this going forward, and we certainly now appreciate how popular this event has become.

Good luck for all who are running tomorrow !
Old 10-10-2015, 07:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kiwitim
Come on guys, we could not possibly have seen this become as big as it has, and if it means anything to anyone, I am willing to step out of my races to allow someone who wants to run for sentimental reasons to enter. I did not know Brendan.

Unlike most other tracks, we have very strict running times due the track being in a residential area - This means we did not have the luxury of being able to start earlier.

We will learn from this going forward, and we certainly now appreciate how popular this event has become.

Good luck for all who are running tomorrow !
Class act all the way
Old 10-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Results from the Coleman Cup. Congrats to Andrew Adamic for a deserving win of THE Coleman Cup.
Old 10-11-2015, 02:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by goBezerk
Congrats to Andrew Adamic for a deserving win of THE Coleman Cup.
+1

And a huge thanks to Jason, Simon, Tim, Paul and the other committee members for dedicating their time and sacrificing their race day to run the event. Without your efforts it wouldn't happen and the West clan are truly appreciative.

Cheers

Matt
Old 10-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

As Andrew Adamic and i where the last to leave the track last night right on 6pm the heavens opened up, so it feels it was the right decision to cap the amount of races but in saying that, its unfortunate that most guys only got to have 3 races in their class, with the high popularity of off road racing, realistically we need to do such events over 2 days so that everyone gets the chance to run as many races as possible.

I hope that everyone who attend yesterday had a ripper of day, it was my pleasure keeping the day running and doing my best to record everyone's race times.

Congrats to Andrew Adamic for winning the Coleman Cup, such an unselfish act to give his time to race directing all day!

Look forward to my next major meet that i run, i can assure everyone that alot has been learnt from this meet.
The next will be even better!!

Cheers everyone.