Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
Victorian State titles 20th-22nd March 2015.  Hosted by B.O.R.R.C.C.C >

Victorian State titles 20th-22nd March 2015. Hosted by B.O.R.R.C.C.C

Victorian State titles 20th-22nd March 2015. Hosted by B.O.R.R.C.C.C

Old 03-16-2015, 04:31 AM
NR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Chairs and table for.

Nathan Reese
Simon Nicholson
Peter Hunt

I assume there is a marque for us all

Thank you so much for organising that, greatly appreciated.

Nathan
Old 03-16-2015, 05:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VoneSkip
Ant,
It will be 1 large Marquee large enough for you all to pit in It will be there Thursday morning ( as i have been asked to pick it up lol ) but may not be set up until we get a few there to help , apparently need 3 or 4 people to set it up ..

Cheers
Skip

Originally Posted by greek god
Hi Antoni ,

We will have the interstate marquee with tables and chairs all set up by the time you get there and the Track itself to practice on will not be open until 12-30 we are finishing off the track lines.

cheers
Theodore Theodorou
(prez BORRCCC)
Sounds good guys! If anything needs to be done when we arrive, Im sure the 8 of us can assist

See you then!
Old 03-16-2015, 02:41 PM
Tech Addict

Hi All,
Well guys and girls that's it all entries are in and we have over 100 entries for the
2015 CITY OF GREATER BENDIGO AARCMCC VICTORIAN ON ROAD TITLES.

cheers

Theodore (prez BORRCCC)
Old 03-16-2015, 10:36 PM
Tech Adept

Default Titles

Final Entry Listed Posted .

107 Entries confirmed , Thank you very much to everyone whom has entered and supported this event.
If you name is not on the list and should be leave details here to enable someone from the club to follow it up, if your name is on the list and shouldn't be same deal, let us know and we will remove it.

Weather is looking fantastic , Track is looking awesome, everything is set up for a fantastic weekends Racing.

WIN TV confirmed to get footage for the local news, Star FM announcers broadcasting from the track on Thursday, with advertising commencing tomorrow, Local papers will be in attendance taking photos for the local papers.

Unbelievable raffle prizes up for grabs .

Travel safe everyone and see you all on the weekend !
Old 03-18-2015, 05:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Tyres all marked.
Track thoroughly cleaned today

Everything is ready to go .. not long now ..

Reminded track is closed until about midday Thursday to finish off final preparations. Professionally lined marked
Old 03-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Tech Addict

Hi all,

Well guys and girls there are only a few days left before it all starts and I loose what little hair I have left .

All entries are in , tyres are done ,track clean , improvements to the track are done .

There are a few people I would like to thank for all there help this week Skip has been there all week helping and organizing things thank you very much ,Garry , Matt ,Cooper, Gus ,Kristy and Callumn who is a past member of the club who drove past and stopped to help blow the track down thank you very much to you and to everyone.

Thank you to Tim for putting all the entries into the computer and doing all that stuff,
Thanks goes to Matt,Mick,Jye,Gus,Wade,Jon,Brendan,Scott for all your help doing the tyres.

I would like to thank my son Jon who helps me at the track and at home with all sorts of stuff I am a very proud Dad Thanks love you lots.

Well that's it lets go racing guys.

cheers
Theodore Theodorou
(President BORRCCC)
Old 03-22-2015, 01:15 AM
PDR
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Congrats to the club for a great event. Also congrats to all the drivers who took home a place.

Great to see the junior development at work and no doubt we'll see more of those drivers in the future.

Nice track and a very nice town - got to see quite a few new places on this trip.

Phil.
Old 03-23-2015, 01:30 AM
b33
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Results

hi were do we find the results
Old 03-23-2015, 06:42 AM
Tech Addict

Hi All,

I know everyone wants to see the results our man that does that has been given the results and will be putting them up on our website ASAP.

Now on another note the win TV has contacted me and the event will be on win TV
at 7pm Tuesday 24th/03/2015.

Cheers
Theodore Theodorou
(President B.O.R.R.C.C.C
Old 03-23-2015, 07:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Here are the results for the City of Greater Bendigo Victorian Titles

Go Here
Old 03-24-2015, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Just wanted to say thankyou to the club and everyone involved in a great Event! All of us from Adelaide had a great time, looking forward to coming back next time

Hopefully we see everyone at Round 2 of the AOC - June 19-21 at Hobby Habit

Antoni
Old 03-24-2015, 02:46 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks to Theo, Tim, Skip and all of the Bendigo committee, members and volunteers for putting on such a great event.

Here's the F1 race report with about 60 photos.

Cheers

Dave Stevens
Old 03-24-2015, 03:00 AM
PDR
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCformula1
Thanks to Theo, Tim, Skip and all of the Bendigo committee, members and volunteers for putting on such a great event.

Here's the F1 race report with about 60 photos.

Cheers

Dave Stevens
Love your work!

I'm up for a rematch

Phil.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:45 AM
Tech Addict

Hi All,

Well it's been a week and a bit since we hosted the CITY OF GREATER BENDIGO ON-ROAD VIC TITLES , and I am still recovering ,it was a huge event and took months of planning and this type of event would not have happened with out the help of many people and as the President I had many helpers and I thank you all.

I would like to thank all the committee members for all there hard work and support. There are also extra people who put in the effort , all the the guys that came to mark the tyres,also Robyn and her band of helpers who maned the canteen all weekend,the members who were race officials(Adrian,Dean,Jon,Gus,Scotty,Joe,Toby to name a few), the guys and girls who maned the Tyre gluing room, and the people (Brendan,Matt,Wade,Cooper) to name a few when I asked for something to get done they did it for me and there were a couple of guys who were there all week helping me and there to help clean up after the event and on Monday Thank you from the bottom of my heart , I wasn't going to mention names because it was a joint effort but A big thank you goes to Skip,Scotty, Gus, Garry,Mick and Jye to name a few and my son Jon the extra you guys have put in I thank you.

I have to Thank Tim for all his hard work with keeping the computer going and a thank you to Mr David Stevens for all his help, Joe for the Numbers,Dean for doing all the work on the entry form and putting all the info on our website ,Toby for organizing
all the entries and all the people that came to do the extra track ,the marking out , to the painting .

I know I have forgotten a few and i am sorry but to you and you know who you are I am sincerely grateful for all your help.

And I would like to thank our sponsors because with out them there would be no event and to our major sponsor CITY OF GREATER BENDIGO a big thank you to Lyn for all her hard work and putting up with all my phone calls and Terry for say a big yes to help us, Cr Elise Chapman from the council for coming down and saying a few words, my boss Frank from Accredited Distributors for putting up with all my nagging about the club and the event and for the raffle prize ,The guys from Autobarn,The Zone, Pre-mix King , Kristy from Mountjoy Events & Gifts for your support,Riverport and Giles pies thanks Nick for all your support and a big thank you to Steven Jonovanavic from Radical R/C, Shona from Hume&Iser for all her help , Bart from Share media who organized my Radio spot with Al from Star Fm and the Advertiser and Win TV from Bendigo.

Also a big thank you to Matt Griffin from RCRS r/c supplies for coming down on the Saturday and Sunday and sitting behind the mic and the computer and also giving us raffle prizes .

Also like to say a big thank you to all the guys and girls at Quest Apartment and also Linda and Courtney at the Parklane tourist park thank you for all your support. Also Haydn from the Aust-link the motor bike people for allowing us to use there part of the tennis courts.

And the last couple of people I would like to thank is first Ned Dryden for coming down and scrutineer all weekend without you doing that it would of been a lot harder
Myself and the bendigo club thank you very much.
To Mr Ryan Maker I thank you for all your support and help with any Tyre issues that we had over the weekend and for supplying the Tyres and the Glue thank you.
A big thanks goes to My friends of many year first Renato Benci for helping to do the Raffle thanks buddy and Nigel and Todd George for helping myself and Jon with our touring cars .
Also on the car front I would like to thank Andy Cookie and Michael Juttner for doing my
F1 and Brad Portelli for doing my Mini thanks guys for all your help.

And the last person to Thank is my wife Jinie for all her support and some times understanding and my two lovely children Jon and Christina for understanding and especially my son Jon you did things at the spur of the moment and you kept all the cars ready and you made it in the A's in 21-5 well done.

Well that's it the Vics have been won and done for another year and the next event in Bendigo is the RCRS R/C SUPPLIES BENDIGO CLASSIC In October the 23-25 2015
see you all there.

hope everyone got home safe and well.

cheers everyone

THEODORE THEODOROU
(PRESIDENT BENDIGO ON-ROAD RADIO CONTROLLED CAR CLUB)
Old 03-30-2015, 06:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Yes a great event, thanks you to all those who helped make it so.

DC