Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
***** 2014 AARCMCC Queensland IC Onroad Titles (25th-27th July) ***** >

***** 2014 AARCMCC Queensland IC Onroad Titles (25th-27th July) *****

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

***** 2014 AARCMCC Queensland IC Onroad Titles (25th-27th July) *****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 09:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

HARRY YOU ARE THE MAN THANK YOU SO MUCH AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.
Old 07-27-2014, 03:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Simply magic Harry!
Old 07-27-2014, 03:35 AM
Les
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default STATE TITLES

Thanks to all the volunteers and the committee for a great weekend of racing, also the interstate drivers for their big effort to attend, a huge amount of work was needed to ensure success, Andrews wife for all the delicious food what an amazing effort from her to provide for all. As always Harry roaming around ready to help anyone who looked like they could do with a hand. Was good the locals winning the titles Chris had us holding our breath with his exciting narrow win, there was also some great drives from the interstaters.

The next BIG EVENT requires a huge effort from everyone, "the track resurface", it's our opportunity to show how much this club means to us all, I know I am only a visitor here but it didn't take us long to realise the amount of history behind this club and the pride everyone has in the facility.

Cheers
Old 07-27-2014, 06:36 AM
Tech Elite

It was a really good time, great racing, Luke drove awesome and lady luck shuffled the draw and we drew a short straw, the great mood at this presentation says it all.

http://youtu.be/m0qeejVLmgo (Give it an hour or so)

Thanks to all the organisers, club members and family that made it happen

h
Old 07-27-2014, 08:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

lol

Tks Harry, the fizzy wine makes for a little fun at the end of the day I think, poor Chris, but stellar effort and driving from him on the day.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:25 PM
Tech Regular

I would like to thank the Brendale club for a great event. Andrew and his crew did a great job. Special mention for the great home cooked dinner on Saturday, best track side meal by far.

Thanks Harry and Luke for your kind hospitality as always. Always great to catch up with this father/son team

Racing was fast, fair and enjoyable all weekend.

Hope to see you all in Adelaide for this years IC nationals.

Cheers,
Tim & Gary Westwood
Old 07-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by West03
I would like to thank the Brendale club for a great event. Andrew and his crew did a great job. Special mention for the great home cooked dinner on Saturday, best track side meal by far.

Thanks Harry and Luke for your kind hospitality as always. Always great to catch up with this father/son team

Racing was fast, fair and enjoyable all weekend.

Hope to see you all in Adelaide for this years IC nationals.

Cheers,
Tim & Gary Westwood
And... (Around 8pm..)

http://youtu.be/TUM9iY6Uols

Likewise Tim,

Gary and yourself were there from our first sanctioned meet and trust there'll be many more in future.

And yes, a very enjoyable weekend's racing, thanking all the interstaters for making it special!

Last edited by blis; 07-28-2014 at 01:22 AM.
Old 07-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks to the Queensland club for a fantastically run event. I can probably speak for all the traveling South Australian's when I say we all had a great time and experienced what was probably some of the best after race dinner food at the track the Saturday night. Well done guys!!

Thanks to all the volunteers and all the Queensland club members for making it all happen.

Although shattered to be DQ'd from the final for my fuel, Dan and I really enjoyed all the racing over the weekend. Thanks to all the SA boys and Timmy Westwood for all their help. Harry and Lukey and all the Queensland members for making us feel so welcome, and thanks for Stevie J for pitting for me in the Semi final while Dad was having a freakout from having two cars in the same semi final race.

Next big major meeting is of course the Australian IC National's in South Australia over the October long weekend. Keep an eye on the RC tech 2014 IC nationals thread for this one for lots of updates about to come your way.

See you all in Adelaide in October,
Ricky K
Old 07-29-2014, 04:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Re States

Thanks to the the all the guys who put on the states last weekend it was a blast to catch up with you at a bloody good event.Thanks to Tim Westwood /Ricky Rockstar Dan The Man /Frank /Steve/Andrew for using all my gear and Jeff for helping us Sa boys with all our gear. Look forward to seeing you all in Adelaide in October.

Last edited by nitro88; 07-29-2014 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Sp
Old 07-29-2014, 03:39 PM
Tech Elite

I was thinking.... Kellets and Russell with KM, Clayton and Walter RC with Serpent, Steve and Chris with the LABS, Trackside and MMI with the Mugen...

That's a pretty good mix on the podium! Seems there's healthy parity among the manufacturers.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Would be fantastic to see some more photos from the weekend. Post em up on our facebook page CLICK HERE