Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2013 Newcastle Grass Burn, August 17/18th (EP10 OFR) >

2013 Newcastle Grass Burn, August 17/18th (EP10 OFR)

2013 Newcastle Grass Burn, August 17/18th (EP10 OFR)

Old 08-17-2013, 07:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

B4.1FT now in grass trim. Excited!
Old 08-18-2013, 01:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Another great day put on by MORCC,and the Model Show,much fun had by all,including a Unicorn and Pooh Bear,who were those girls. The track was a bit hatder to see this year as the unmown sections weren't as green as last year,but still a great surface.
Bring on next year cant wait.
Ian.
Old 08-18-2013, 04:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

I have never had so much fun racing an rc car as I did today racing in the vintage class. The hornet was an absolute pig to drive, but was way too much fun. And the laughs had by all on the stand (especially me), made it a day to remember.

Big thanks to Daniel for another well run day, the club sponsors for the stand, geny and raffle prize, and those that made the event the event it is. Looking forward to next years grassburn and more vintage on a regular date.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:32 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Mad Speednut
Another great day put on by MORCC,and the Model Show,much fun had by all,including a Unicorn and Pooh Bear,who were those girls. The track was a bit hatder to see this year as the unmown sections weren't as green as last year,but still a great surface.
Bring on next year cant wait.
Ian.
Glad you had fun Ian. Please thank the girls again for us for doing such a great job selling raffle tickets.

Also, I'll echo what Jamo said, thanks to Schnider Electric, Coats Hire and Frontline Hobbies for their support making this meeting great.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by jay moon
I have never had so much fun racing an rc car as I did today racing in the vintage class. The hornet was an absolute pig to drive, but was way too much fun. And the laughs had by all on the stand (especially me), made it a day to remember.

Big thanks to Daniel for another well run day, the club sponsors for the stand, geny and raffle prize, and those that made the event the event it is. Looking forward to next years grassburn and more vintage on a regular date.
+1 on the hornets drivability, speed and jumpability...........BUT it was the most fun I've had racing to date! They should have called it 'the kangaroo' the way it hops everywhere. Seem to remember it being a whole lot better when I was 10

Great day was had by all and a big thanks to all who made the event happen and to our sponsors who support the club.

C'yall next year (or in casso later this year ???)

Drew
Old 08-20-2013, 12:40 AM
Tech Champion

A unique view of some Rookie and SCT action.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Guys if you need some more vintage action please have a look at the thread for the castle hill vintage festival http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...t-21-22-a.html

Hornets, boomerangs, ultimas, gold pans, manta rays and madcaps are all welcome!! We're still accepting entries!! Come on down! There will be tonnes of cars on display as people try and out-do eachother to take home the MVP (most vintage pride) award
Old 09-15-2013, 02:47 PM
Tech Champion

Results are now online: http://www.morcc.com.au/raceresults/...IndexFile.html

Thanks again to our race day sponsors:
Schneider Electric
Frontline Hobbies
Kennards Hire