Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
[EP ONR] RIDE NSW TITLES @ IMCC - Oct 10-14 2013 >

[EP ONR] RIDE NSW TITLES @ IMCC - Oct 10-14 2013

[EP ONR] RIDE NSW TITLES @ IMCC - Oct 10-14 2013

Old 05-15-2013, 09:27 PM
SH
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Great to see people being thankful for those who go to the trouble of organising an event such as this.

Blah blah friggen blah.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SH
Great to see people being thankful for those who go to the trouble of organising an event such as this.

Blah blah friggen blah.
Perhaps you missed the bit where I said my comment wasn't aimed at the organisers of this event. I'm quite happy with the work they have done so far, and clearly they have stepped in when they realised that we might not get an event (another group also did this too). Thanks to them we will actually have a State Championships.

My problem is that this happens every year, and happens in NSW EP ONR more than any other state/section. So in order not to be someone who just complains all the time, I'm now going to suggest something that will help us address this and other issues in the future.

I would like to hold a summit of NSW EP ONR Clubs at the State Championships. One night during the meet I would like us to get together and talk for about an hour about what we each think should be the priorities for AARCMCC EP ONR going forward, what we see as the direction for RC racing in our area, how we can solve the problem of late bids for State Championships, racing in NSW in general, etc. Basically, I'm saying lets get together and talk for an hour and just find out a bit more about each other and what we want. I think this type of meeting should be something that happens at every State Championships anyway.

So, which clubs have reps who'd like to meet with me and do this?
Old 05-16-2013, 03:12 AM
SH
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I don't think the state titles is the right place for your political agenda...If we can get back to the topic about the event it self that would be great.

Be positive.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:44 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SH
I don't think the state titles is the right place for your political agenda...If we can get back to the topic about the event it self that would be great.

Be positive.
The State Titles is the only place where the majority of NSW clubs will have reps in the one place during the year. It's not just the best place for a meeting, but really the only reasonable choice. Besides, the Nats are used as the AARCMCC AGM every year, this would just mirror that at a lower level.

I've made the suggestion now, everyone can read it, and PM me if they want to meet. I don't intend to take up the whole thread.

---

Perhaps someone would like to let us know if the layout has been decided. If not, I wouldn't mind trying it backward from the one used at the Summer Nats.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Running it backwards would cause a few problems for 12th and F1 as the joins in the track have a bigger edge.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Classic Layout = the only layout
Old 05-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yes as Daniel said, scheduling is a nightmare around that time of year and the selected weekend was really our only choice. Finding a date that suits everyone is nearly impossible to begin with, let alone when there are so many other events on. Hopefully some of the nitro competitors will be able to join us, I know some interstaters are considering staying for a week to race both events

It's a great idea to get together at the event and decide who'll be hosting next year's titles in April so this scheduling drama can be avoided

Thanks for the interest in the event everyone, this is gonna be great so start doing good deeds around the house and building up those racing credits

Originally Posted by Lionel S
Classic Layout = the only layout
YES!
Old 06-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Pretty quiet in here.

Any news on what tyre has been selected???
Old 06-10-2013, 02:23 AM
Tech Master

IMCC race meets

The club races every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. Weather permitting.

The next club meet is 23rd of June

Rego from 9am racing starts 9:45

Last edited by Hugh Jazz; 06-10-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

What Daniel meant to say was next race day 23rd June.

All are welcome.

Regards,

Simon
Old 06-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team_Krusty
What Daniel meant to say was next race day 23rd June.

All are welcome.

Regards,

Simon
All changed. I had just finished creating events on the club Facebook page so had July stuck in my head.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MrRolla
Pretty quiet in here.

Any news on what tyre has been selected???
No tyre has been selected yet. We are currently evaluating two different tyres and will make an announcement towards the end of the month
Old 06-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Just a reminder that this Sunday 23rd June is a race meeting at IMCC. A number of Sydney drivers are making the trip down so it should be a great day & a good opportunity to practice for the RIDE NSW TITLES
Old 06-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

IN

My McRental is all booked for October
Old 06-24-2013, 05:09 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Default Try again

Talk of trying again on the 30TH June after being rained out on the 23RD weather permitting will let u know as soon as we can......

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.