Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
** SERPENT TOUR - 9th to 11th of March 2012 ** >

** SERPENT TOUR - 9th to 11th of March 2012 **

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

** SERPENT TOUR - 9th to 11th of March 2012 **

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 04:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

good spread of brands in the top 4 for tourer.

Mugen
Xray
Capricorn
Serpent
Old 03-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up RESULTS

Results uploaded............

Was a great weekend had by all. A big thank you to Walter RC for bringing such a great event to Our track. Thanks to jay for running the race meeting and Rich ( i think ) for running the canteen. We couldn't do it without these people.

Big Big thank you.

We hope you all enjoyed yourselves and we will see all the Ep guys on the second sunday in May for the first Electric power club day.
To all the Nitro junkies get yourselves geared up for the NSW state titles at easter see you then ciao.
Aaron
Old 03-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Aza088
Results uploaded............

Was a great weekend had by all. A big thank you to Walter RC for bringing such a great event to Our track. Thanks to jay for running the race meeting and Rich ( i think ) for running the canteen. We couldn't do it without these people.

Big Big thank you.

We hope you all enjoyed yourselves and we will see all the Ep guys on the second sunday in May for the first Electric power club day.
To all the Nitro junkies get yourselves geared up for the NSW state titles at easter see you then ciao.
Aaron
nice Aaron, 2nd place for gas tourer. what happened to Ric in tourer and 8th ? bit dissapointing to see 2 DNF. after such a strong qualifying performance.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:30 AM
Tech Champion

top result from Big Bird! i had a look at the times and it didn't look like there were too many offs from him, maybe just one or two from the times i saw.

top work Alex!

good work Kane with the win in 8th. The Mugen Militia getting a win

Tim in Tourer...besides from Ric, Aaron or Barg maybe winning in tourer i kind of expected Tim to win He is very quick.

+1 Patto's comments, what happened to Ric?
Old 03-11-2012, 03:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hi All
Firstly i'd like to thank Walter Rc, Serpent, Moorebank Rc Club and Jay for running the meet. I would also like to thank the WGT Pan boys for the good racing which made it fun. I"d like to thank Steve Lea for some spares he lent me Paul Hartman for helping me out and to the ppl who trued my tyres thank you. To all the winners today who drove well, well done. Will see all there on the 2nd sunday in may

Catch Y'all Then
Dean(Bones)
Old 03-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
nice Aaron, 2nd place for gas tourer. what happened to Ric in tourer and 8th ? bit dissapointing to see 2 DNF. after such a strong qualifying performance.
Hi Patto, yeh very dissapointed after a great qualifying battle especially in 10th tourer. The MTX5 was awesome and it was a stripped 2nd gear that eventually ended my race. I had around a 6 second lead over Tim Lee at the 8 minute mark when it happened, totally unexpected. I tried to carry on with one gear but knew the motor would go so had the gear changed and lost 4 laps. Eventually the engine gave up so that was that. In 1/8th it was a battery plug con=ming loose after shunting a stopped car. It was a difficult race because of the skill level difference. Never mind, they say that that is racing and so it is.
A big congrats to the winners, and a big thank you to Walter RC and Jay Arnamwat for running the meeting and also to Aaron Lee for putting up with my tantrums!
RIc B.
PS thanks also to Steve Sabolcki for his pit work and Tommy Lee in the tourer final.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by BartzRC
Hi Patto, yeh very dissapointed after a great qualifying battle especially in 10th tourer. The MTX5 was awesome and it was a stripped 2nd gear that eventually ended my race. I had around a 6 second lead over Tim Lee at the 8 minute mark when it happened, totally unexpected. I tried to carry on with one gear but knew the motor would go so had the gear changed and lost 4 laps. Eventually the engine gave up so that was that. In 1/8th it was a battery plug con=ming loose after shunting a stopped car. It was a difficult race because of the skill level difference. Never mind, they say that that is racing and so it is.
A big congrats to the winners, and a big thank you to Walter RC and Jay Arnamwat for running the meeting and also to Aaron Lee for putting up with my tantrums!
RIc B.
PS thanks also to Steve Sabolcki for his pit work and Tommy Lee in the tourer final.
it's still strange seeing you not using a Kyosho Ric. Here's hoping that the gremlins disapear for the state titles. Hopefully i can grab some hints and ideas from you for the state titles if/when i decide to enter.

Mugen is looking good in 2012: Ric, Jeff, Young gun Blake, Kickarse and Kane also doing well. I've probably missed a few, but these are the ones that come to mind.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

it was great good fun racing i like to thank Patrick Chris Joel and darren for all your help
james
Old 03-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Yesterday I forgot to say a big thanks to Walter & Walter RC for sponsoring the event. Also Thanks to Jay for the thankless job of running race control.

It was a very fun weekends racing. My first Serpent Tour event but certainly not the last. Those half hour long Nitro finals were fun to watch, one day I will have to try that.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:28 AM
Tech Initiate

Default results

hi guys
like to thank all involved for a great weekends racing
everytime i get closer to the fast guys they go quicker
I was looking at results but couldnt find b final on there i
dont think its been uploaded wouldnt mine looking at them
if possible cheers