R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events

Old 01-11-2012, 01:00 AM   #61
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

no but we arnt roar are we........

and also just cause it was in the minutes dosnt mean that it will be a rule change as the minutes is just what was disscused at the meeting. the rule change propsal went out and we all had our say on it and those rules got changed. so as the rule on international drivers stands it alows them so if you dont like it bill dont come
rcmad2700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:03 AM   #62
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

also i dont see anybody thinking about the poor Newzealander that came 2nd to kyle by 14 laps and kyle isnt form newzealand now is he

Last edited by rcmad2700; 01-11-2012 at 01:14 AM.
rcmad2700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:18 AM   #63
Tech Regular

wouldnt want to miss the AGM now
bill kurrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:27 AM   #64
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose341 View Post
The rules are very clear on international drivers, as posted by Radio Active above. As you can see from the rule, no matter what brands an international driver represents, they can attend an AARCMCC event providing they hold a membership with an "accredited organisation", which in this case is ROAR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill kurrupt View Post
does ROAR offer the same reciprical rights to aarcmcc members for there nats
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmad2700 View Post
no but we arnt roar are we........

and also just cause it was in the minutes dosnt mean that it will be a rule change as the minutes is just what was disscused at the meeting. the rule change propsal went out and we all had our say on it and those rules got changed. so as the rule on international drivers stands it alows them so if you dont like it bill dont come
Old 01-11-2012, 01:36 AM   #65
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painy View Post
Remember.

Unless these guys are from the FEMCA bloc. they cannot race at a FEMCA championships.

There is no leyway for this and it is the same for any ROAR, EFRA, EURO CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Just so you dont go getting drivers from other Blocs that will not be able to race.

Josh
bill kurrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:38 AM   #66
Tech Adept

I fail to see how that is related to this discussion in any way. This thread is a discussion about the 2012 AARCMCC buggy national titles, not the FEMCA truggy championship.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:39 AM   #67
Tech Regular

Quote:
I fail to see how that is related to this discussion in any way. This thread is a discussion about the 2012 AARCMCC buggy national titles, not the FEMCA truggy championship.
i can as there were a number of international drivers orginised to come over but were told no they werent allowed. From what has gone on the past few days, all that had to be done was to get the international drivers to join a club so they could run under the femca banner. so in hindsite there is a relevane between the femca truggy and the 2012 buggy nationals
nudge41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:41 AM   #68
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
ATTACHED ARE THE 2011 AARCMCC MINUTES (EX AARCMCC OFFROAD THREAD LAST PAGE!), PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF PAGE 2 ITEM 3. WHICH STATES THAT THE NATIONAL EVENT REQUIRES 'AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY' AND IF YOU WILL ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS CLEARLY NOT A DISCUSSION POINT BUT A STATEMENT AS THE OTHER SAME POINTS THAT WERE WRITTEN IN FOR RECORDED ADVISEMENT.

IT ALSO DOESN'T STATE THAT THE SAME RULE APPLIES FOR STATE TITLES EVENTS.

I'M NOT TRYING TO CAUSE ANY ISSUES FOR ANYONE AND HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH INTERNATIONAL RACERS BEING IN ATTENDANCE (IT WOULD BE A GREAT THING IF THERE WERE BYRULES IN PLACE TO ENSURE LOCAL RACERS EFFORTS WERE NOT HINDERED), BUT THERE ARE STATED RULES IN FORCE FOR THE AARCMCC NATIONAL EVENTS. AND WOULD ONLY LIKE CLARIFACTION ON WHEN THE STANDING RULES CHANGED AND WHEN IT WAS VOTED ON, AS WE ALL NEED (AS CLUBS) TO BE AWARE OF ANY AMENDMENTS ASAP SO THAT WE CAN HAVE CORRECT KNOWLEDGE OF RULES TO PLAN EVENTS CORRECTLY. THANK YOU.

BEST REGARDS
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2011 AARCMCC AGM[1].pdf (11.1 KB, 92 views)
RCORRSC "THE VALLEY INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY" MOOLOOLAH VALLEY QLD
LORRCCC "THE BRICKYARD" MEAKIN PARK LOGAN CITY QLD
G & K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:48 AM   #69
Tech Adept

The minutes are a record of what was discussed at the AGM, NOT a rule proposal or anything along those lines. You'll also notice that there is no rule in place at this stage for a racing license, nor has a "sanctioning fee" been introduced.

The rule proposal for the 2012 season was submitted to all AARCMCC affiliated clubs on the 29th of September 2011, which the majority of clubs voted for, hence the change in format for the state titles and the way the National Series Pointscore champion is determined. The rule proposal as it was put forward to clubs can be viewed here AARCMCC I.C. Off-Road Rule Proposal.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:16 AM   #70
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Take a vote of the top 15 Australian drivers and see if they would like a international list of recognised drivers to race against... I wonder what the response would be.

Seriously, if I was a sponsored internationaly recognised driver and read this thread....well I wouldn't waste my time heading down under.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:37 AM   #71
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Guys if you want to bitch and moan about AARCMCC do it here:
AARCMCC Online!

This thread is about the national titles. We are within the rights of the current rules. If you need an explanation of the minutes / formal proposal / voting process take it to the AARCMCC thread.
rfree02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:41 AM   #72
Tech Master

Hi All,

Well I was at the AGM and I clearly remember what was discussed.

I was noted and accepted by all at the the 2011 AGM that you would need to be an Australian Resident to race.

My understanding is that it is irrelevant that Mark as joined the ACT Club (although I am sure they were happy to take his money) unless he is an Australian resident he cannot race at sanctioned events.

Do I think it is a good thing that he coming over.............yes I do. Should Mark be allowed to race in the A-Main (if he makes it) yes he should.

However, it should only be as a guest driver and he would be unable to claim any position at this Championship.

Furthermore if Mark did make the A-Main then we should run a 13 car final. This idea worked very well at the 2011 FEMCA Championships in Asia last year where their was 18 drivers in the A-Main (3 guest drivers and 15 FEMCA Drivers).

Cheers

Mark Stringer
Treasurer AARCMCC Off Road
Wild Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:47 AM   #73
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
MY APPOGIES TO THE ACT HOST CLUB FOR ANY ISSUES THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE PLANNING (WORK DICTATING ) TO BE IN ATTENDANCE FOR THIS GREAT EVENT.

DURING THE LAST FEW YEARS OF FANTASTIC FUN WITH THE RC WORLD AND BEING PRIVLEGDED TO SERVE ON TWO AWESOME CLUB'S COMMITTEES, THAT DURING ATTENDANCE AT AGM'S AND GENERAL MEETINGS I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT WHEN CONFIRMED STATEMENTS ARE RECORDED AND NOTED IN MINUTES THAT IT IS NOT FOR GENERAL DISCUSSION AND IS AN ADDED GENERAL RULE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL RACERS. YOUR ATTACHMENT ACTUALLY DOESN'T MENTION THE MATTER AS A PART OF THE DISCUSSION POINT FOR A RULE CHANGE RELATING TO THE FORMAT TO RUN A AARCMCC STATE OR NATIONAL EVENT AS RAISED AT THE AGM ON PAGE TWO ITEM 1 OF THE RECORDED MINUTES.

SHOULD THERE BE A NEED FOR ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION ON THIS BEFORE THE NATIONAL AGM, PLEASE GO VIA THE AARCMCC OFFROAD THREAD ON THE FORUM. WHERE IT SHOULD BE, THANK YOU.

BEST REGARDS
RCORRSC "THE VALLEY INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY" MOOLOOLAH VALLEY QLD
LORRCCC "THE BRICKYARD" MEAKIN PARK LOGAN CITY QLD
G & K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:49 AM   #74
Tech Adept

Finals will be 15 cars. So what do we do if 4 New Zealander's and Mark all make the final? Will we be required to run a 20 car final?
Old 01-11-2012, 03:52 AM   #75
Tech Master

Quote:
Finals will be 15 cars. So what do we do if 4 New Zealander's and Mark all make the final? Will we be required to run a 20 car final?
That's incorrect as this event will be run under IFMAR Rules there can 15 car heats but only 12 car finals.

Cheers

Mark
Wild Thing is offline   Reply With Quote