Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2011 Sunshine State Interclub Series >

2011 Sunshine State Interclub Series

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Sunshine State Interclub Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 05:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default 2011 Sunshine State Interclub Series

GMRCCC, Rocky RC, Mackay RC and Moranbah RC are proud to present the first hosting of the Sunshine State Interclub Series.
Please checkout the flyer and for more information visit the GMRCCC website at www.gmrccc.com.au
Attached Thumbnails 2011 Sunshine State Interclub Series-img2.jpg  

Last edited by romeo_charlie33; 09-09-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:36 AM
Tech Regular

Scott

can you PM me please as i been elected new race director for Mackay and was wondering if its to late to include the Mackay club into this series as we can hold a 2 day meet at the end of October, just need to know if we can be added into this series and if so have round 3 here in Mackay at the end of october. please email me or PM me about this, also the race directors from the other clubs, could you PM me please your thoughts about adding Mackay into the series

cheers

Nudge
Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The series is coming together well thanks mainly to the work and input of the Gladstone and Rocky guys . We are having a Moranbah club meeting tonight and will elect a race director and advise. In the next couple of weeks are new drivers stand and pit area will be completed which will double our current area. I have spoken to one of the hire companies here about getting some lighting towers so we can run a couple of heats at night if required. Accomadation is tight in town but can be booked if you do it a month or so in advance. PM if you are looking to stay in a motel rather than camp at the track and I will send through the details for the motels in town.
Dave

Last edited by Flip it; 09-07-2011 at 06:25 AM.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (64%+)

few us rocky guys are camping at the track
and all scot can you pm me i just wanted to know if few gladdy guys wanted to buy few things off me
Old 07-31-2011, 09:48 PM
Tech Regular

All four rounds are now listed on Sly Fox. Racing is open for anyone who is interested not just for the clubs involved. Any drivers who would like to attend are more than welcome.
Dave
Old 08-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Tech Regular

Is camping allowed at the Glastone track or do we need to book accommodation
Dave
Old 08-30-2011, 03:50 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (64%+)

is there any campping in mackay or that
Old 08-30-2011, 03:55 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by zenbonzakura
is there any campping in mackay or that
there will be camping allowed at the track for the Mackay round

cheers

Nudge
RCMAD Race Director
Old 08-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Camping at GMRCCC

We don't have a problem with camping at GMRCCC as long as the noise is kept under control and GMRCCC committee are invited to any party's.
Your own power and shower are required.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:30 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

(We don't have a problem with camping at GMRCCC as long as the noise is kept under control and GMRCCC committee are invited to any party's. )

This would be a good time for all the committee members from all the clubs to get together on Saturday night for a couple of brews to "Reflect"on the series while we are all together
Dave
Old 09-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

(We don't have a problem with camping at GMRCCC as long as the noise is kept under control and GMRCCC committee are invited to any party's. )

This would be a good time for all the committee members from all the clubs to get together on Saturday night for a couple of brews to "Reflect"on the series while we are all together
Dave
Old 09-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Dave
Old 09-01-2011, 01:56 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Flip it

Dave
sounds good to me
Old 09-06-2011, 03:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by Flip it

Dave
Reflecting over brews sounds good to me...I'll be keen for a beer at every meet not just the final!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:22 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Sparky ST
Reflecting over brews sounds good to me...I'll be keen for a beer at every meet not just the final!
B.E.E.R Because Every Event's Relaxtion,
Every day is a good day for beer. Always up for a beer or 2. Once the last race I am in for the day is over it will be beer oclock.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.