Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2010 Massive Mods SA Vs Vic Challenge Round 2 >

2010 Massive Mods SA Vs Vic Challenge Round 2

2010 Massive Mods SA Vs Vic Challenge Round 2

Old 05-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Entry List has been updated, at this point in time we have had no entrants for the monster truck class??? Where are you boys??? At this point in time we MAY leave entries open a little longer but I really must encourage you to get your entries in as soon as possible. We ask this so we can have as much as physically possible organised prior to the race meet for catering and most importantly the timing system, that way times, classes, numbers etc can be nailed down.

At this point in time, drivers briefing will start at 8.30 sharp saturday morning and first round of qualifying to start at 9am on the dot, heats will be 6 minutes and there will be a 6 minute gap between heats, 2 minutes to get bodies off the track, 4 minutes of warm up. The only exception to this will be the rounds that we water the track. I will post a time table based on 70 entrants later today. We will not be stalling races if people are not ready.

Come on guys, lets get these entry numbers up!!
Old 05-06-2010, 02:01 AM
Tech Regular

Mauve YGPM
Old 05-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Tech Regular

Back at ya Phil, cheers mate.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Regular

Please see www.lcrcmcc.com

Bit of an update on our website and a nice aerial piccy courtesy of Terry Munro and Mick Bellman on our website. Thank you very much Terry for taking Mick up, its really greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Mike
Old 05-09-2010, 04:55 AM
Tech Regular

LCRCMCC would like to welcome Glenn Dicker, Darren Neilson and Glenn Boyd to the fray for Round 2 of the MassiveMods SA vs VIC Challenge. It will be great to catch up with you guys.

Cheers
Mike

PS. Oh, have also updated the website.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:02 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

LCRCMCC would like to welcome Brenden Mock to the race meet, great to have you on board champ.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Tech Regular

8 VICS and 23 S.A, think us VIC have to pull the finger out
Old 05-17-2010, 04:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Thumbs up Naracoorte

Hey guys

I would like to congratulate your club for running a smooth and very entertaining weekend you should be very proud of what you have achieved in your short time. The track is awesome it doesn't need to be any longer but if you do I'm sure you'll do a good job, it's a fun flowing track that provides close racing as we saw on the weekend.

Anyway thanks again for a great weekend had a blast will definately be back and maybe we can get more Adelaide guys to make the trip next time.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Tech Regular

Cheers Scott, Thank you so much for the feedback. We had a great weekend running it, learn't a heck of a lot and look forward to making the next one bigger and better. Thank you to all of you who attended, you guys are the ones that make events like these as great as they are, hopefully you had a great time and will come back. To those of you that missed out, hopefully we will see you next time.

LCRCMCC would like to thank MassiveMods, RC Hobbyzone, Naracoorte Lucindale Council, Kincraig Elite RC and all the other businesses that supported the event, without you, this event would not have been possible.

Thanks

Mike
Old 07-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default Massive Mods SA vs VIC Challenge Rd 3

Hi all,
Just a quick note to say hi and let you all know that the dates for the Massive Mods SA v VIC challenge Rd3 have been confirmed. The event will be held on the 4th weekend in October being the 23rd and 24th of October. The club is excited about holding this event again after all the positive comments we received after the last event we really can't wait to hold it again. Format will be very similar in we will be holding 6 minute heats on the Saturday followed by 2 x 30 minute finals on the Sunday.

More info will follow shortly regarding starting times, how to enter, etc etc. but start getting your cars ready and lets go racing again.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:11 AM
Tech Regular

HMMMM, great to hear there'll be the final one being run, this meet is the weekend after the vic state titles so lets hope people can save enough coin to get to this event, as i know i will be there with my XRAY in tow
Old 07-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Tech Regular

Default MassiveMods SA vs VIC Challenge Round 3

G'Day Everybody,

Fortunately for us, AARCMCC and Mildura RC are running the VIC State Titles on the 7th through 10th of October meaning there will be a 2 week gap between the race meets then another 3 week gap to the SA States. We have placed it on this weekend to keep it as central between the 2 events and to avoid clashing with as many other meets and events as possible to maximise the chance of getting as many of you here as possible. Turns out October is very busy for a lot of clubs and other organisations.

We are looking forward to running this event again and raising the bar on the quality of event we run. We now have the timing system nailed down well to eliminate a few very minor hiccups we had, we have a new 100v line PA arriving this week so things should be easy to hear and the track will under go a good clean up so you can come back to a fun track of the same quality as last time, bugger all tire wear, good traction, close racing and good fun.

We have taken the recommendations on board from all of you that offered advice and bringing a lot of this in to play will help raise the bar. We will keep you all posted as things all get nailed down.

Big thank you Will for pointing out the date issue, gee we got lucky this time

Massive thank you to those that offered us all the helpful advice during and after the previous event, we promise to try and make this next one an absolute cracker, bigger and better than the last one!

Cheers

Mike
Old 07-21-2010, 03:14 AM
Tech Regular

I THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT THE DATES FOR THE VIC STATES AS MY CALENDER HAS IT DOWN AS THE 14 TO 17
Old 07-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Tech Regular

No worries Will, it will be good to have you back here again champ! Are you going to the Truggy Nats mate? If so, I'll catch up with you there. With Round 3 of the MM SA vs VIC Challenge, this time I'll be racing, I'll be bringing the MBX6T out to play so with any luck we might get to have a bit of a run in the same race, I'm looking forward to trying to run with you mate!
Old 07-22-2010, 01:55 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Mike

Yes i'm going to the Nationals so we'll catch up there, good also to hear your going to get a run at the challenge, i suppose you could swing it that we lock horns together .

So looking forward to this again and the nationals as well, hopefully this time in sydney the gremlens stay home and i can get a good run at it
Chat to you up there my friend

CHEERS THE DIRTMONKEY

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.