Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia Wanted to Buy
New Track - Want B4's as club cars >

New Track - Want B4's as club cars

New Track - Want B4's as club cars

Old 08-14-2015, 09:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default New Track - Want B4's as club cars

Just about to build a track, should be ready in 4 weeks.. All the shire work is done, have enough room to build a 1/10th electric offroad track. I just ordered all the pipe for the border of the track and the race stand is built. Got power, canteen, toilets.

So looking for some B4's to race. Sort of i will own em (until the club can pay me back), and let all the noobs use them. I have 20 handout transponders from our old club.

I will take as many as i can afford.. so if there are a few oldies out in the shed you don't use, and would love to know they are being bashed on a race track again. Sing out.

I imagine if i start this club there will be many that would buy second hand also, so if i set these B4's up with all the right stuff, just to get them in with the racing cheap. These funds will go into the club to help pay for the rentals and repairs.

The reason i am asking for the older b4 is i have 3 already and a mcshite load spares for them. Also KISS (Keep it simple stupid)