Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTB JP4 exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 03:22 AM
Tech Initiate

Default WTB JP4 exhaust

hey i just wanna know if anyone has a EFRA jp4 exhaust they wanna sell im looking for 2 of them
Old 12-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pat_adel
hey i just wanna know if anyone has a EFRA jp4 exhaust they wanna sell im looking for 2 of them
Mate, Casey and I have been telling you, dont screw up your v specs with JP's...Get the OS 2060.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (91%+)

Originally Posted by Funking-Awesome
Mate, Casey and I have been telling you, dont screw up your v specs with JP's...Get the OS 2060.
Tom, on the weekend, i ran a JP4 on both my V-spec and my Speed, and they were on fire!!!! I was getting around 11 minutes out of my Vspec and around 12 out of my speed when i timed them in the practice run..... they held a good tune aswell.... can you tell me how they screw up your vspecs??? Just curious....
Old 12-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MBR52
Tom, on the weekend, i ran a JP4 on both my V-spec and my Speed, and they were on fire!!!! I was getting around 11 minutes out of my Vspec and around 12 out of my speed when i timed them in the practice run..... they held a good tune aswell.... can you tell me how they screw up your vspecs??? Just curious....
Shit run time. Don't get me wrong thy are good pipes but how can you beat an os pipe for an os engine?
Old 12-15-2009, 12:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Funking-Awesome
+1, especially if its very hot the JP4 will kill the run time of the speed!! Geta 2060...youwont be disappointed!