Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia Wanted to Buy
::::wanted to buy old/vintage cars:::: >

::::wanted to buy old/vintage cars::::

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

::::wanted to buy old/vintage cars::::

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Thumbs up ::::wanted to buy old/vintage cars::::

hi do you have any old gear lying around that you dont want send me a message(pm) i might be interested i have cash and paypal..
Old 12-18-2008, 04:37 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

What brands are you chasing ????

Are you looking just for bargains or are you offering the going rates for the collectible stuff ?? ie a good complete Sand Scorcher suitable for a nice easy resto sells for $400-$600, or are you just looking for bits of cars you can fiddle with and eventually make a few runners from.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:05 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default 22 YEAR OLD MUGEN 1/12

Hi i have 2x 22 year old mugen 1/12 scale cars for sale , they are still very competetive and suit low traction tracks
I still have the original box and many spare parts plus the original unpainted body
Each car is for sale for $250
Attached Thumbnails ::::wanted to buy old/vintage cars::::-mugen.jpg   ::::wanted to buy old/vintage cars::::-mugen-body.jpg   ::::wanted to buy old/vintage cars::::-mugen-box.jpg   ::::wanted to buy old/vintage cars::::-mugen2.jpg   ::::wanted to buy old/vintage cars::::-mugen3.jpg